Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

ttp starts a fluke knuckle ball guy, just hope he is lucky and not crushed. coin toss another waiver wire man for d shit squad ttp

tripp

EOG Master

Good sign. LOL. Guy makes $3 billion and Yanks fans are happy when he gives up 4 runs in 7 innings.

He's a slow starter. His start last year was WORSE than this, much worse. 4 runs doesn't tell how he pitched tonight. He was sharp, finally started striking out guys, and only gave up 6 hits and no walks.

WHIP under 1 is a good outing. He just happen to give his hits out in the same innings which cost him 4 runs. He will only get better and will absolutely dominate the shit Angels later this week.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah just brutal TN...

Luck will have to turn eventually. Guys cant keep throwing out Guthrie and Zito and surviving

tripp

EOG Master

nats could actually have a decent record right now if it weren't for their shitty closing. that's 3 or 4 games now they've lost when they had the lead very late.

tripp

EOG Master

do you still have fowler starting mc? 2-2 with a walk, 2 R's (on third with no one out also) and 3 sb. all this and it's i think the 4th inning.

monster day

tripp

EOG Master

shit

5 sb for fowler and only in the 4th!

5?!!?!? holy shit.

i think i read in the cbs blog they have 8 sb's as a team already in this game and 0 cs. what the hell is going on, is it young not holding them or the catcher having no arm? nyy had this happen to them last year with posada.