Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

oh they left him in. what a lucky cock sucker. burrell hits a ball as hard as a human can hit it and its right to lugo.

mofome

Banned

ooops aj back to 5.90

lucky he got an out on a pitch out. he cant get outs on his own. :nono

mofome

Banned

garza on bench with a 50 tonight

yeah he said he was struggling with arm slot so i couldnt start him with 1 start vs the bo sox. he was a walk machine all season and now hes byebye on everyone. i dont mind, i got a top starter for the season

:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, I'm on Rays. Also first 5 under. Too bad Beck sucks. Lights out first 2 innings. Two cheap hits in the 3rd and then he falls apart. Bum.

mofome

Banned

yeah 2 cheap hits and then he just got fucking rocked.

he stinks.

garza gonna have a nono

mofome

Banned

Chris Carpenter isn't feeling pain in his torn left oblique muscle.

This is great news for Carpenter and his fantasy owners. He is running without pain now and hopes to get medical clearance on Monday to begin playing catch. Carpenter missed virtually all of the past two seasons with Tommy John surgery and shoulder issues, but looked like his former Cy Young-winning self early this season with one win, a 0.00 ERA and .70 WHIP through two starts before getting injured. The Cardinals have not set a timetable yet for his return, but late May would be a reasonable estimate. The pitcher has been on the disabled list since April 15.
Source: MLB.com

rjt721

EOG Master

Dukes with 1 steal and he's been caught stealing 4 times. What's wrong with this lunatic?

mofome

Banned

Dukes with 1 steal and he's been caught stealing 4 times. What's wrong with this lunatic?

he has no idea how to read a pitcher, the 2 times they have broke down his steals on our local nats show he didnt even start running till the ball was out of the pitchers hand.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

biggamer3 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2109149", true); </script>
Fuck Lebron, get Amare & Wade to NY

<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by mofome
Yes bedard has been better in the al east than beck or cc ever will be.

Why am I not thrilled about Garza anymore? Should I get his name tattooed on me? I wouldnt deal him for CC.

You get wang, I get bedard.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

And i am delusional!!!

----------------------

This confuses me

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

perfect game broken up by a broken bat 1 mph grounder.

mo i did alotta tt overs 2day and tried 1sts lol
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

there goes the no no.

c'mon sox, drive in some runs. i'm on the rays, but could use a hit to garza's era

mofome

Banned

there goes the no no.

c'mon sox, drive in some runs. i'm on the rays, but could use a hit to garza's era

that bet was a joke.

garza is better than CC. Still waiting to hear if you actually think Ker = Garz.

91023i2ndw;l

did u win?

not looking too good

lost cards over 5.5 by .5

won yanks over 6

tb team total over 4 in

laa team total over 4.5 not sure

Got a parlay with milw over losses and yanks -1.5 thats bye
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

that bet was a joke.

garza is better than CC. Still waiting to hear if you actually think Ker = Garz.

91023i2ndw;l

i would not trade for garza, it's simple as that.

garza does nothing for you getting 40 on the bench. you'll start him next week and he'll be average/

mo u got a play for the LAD game?

mofome

Banned

i would not trade for garza, it's simple as that.

garza does nothing for you getting 40 on the bench. you'll start him next week and he'll be average/

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. Simple as that. You ant much of a bases guy at this point. Garza is a stud, you've got no shot at winning that bet. He was never 'average' he was wild. No one hits him like they do cc.

Wouldnt trade for garza, what does that mean? You're a bad fantasy player? You wouldnt trade for one of the best 5 starters in AL? That proves what?

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

not looking too good

lost cards over 5.5 by .5

won yanks over 6

tb team total over 4 in

laa team total over 4.5 not sure

Got a parlay with milw over losses and yanks -1.5 thats bye

cards game is 4-4. you can win that still.

91023i2ndw;l