Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I bet you TTP ends up trading 2 of the big 3 when he sees how awful his offense is.

His offense is Aramis,Damon and Phillips and the rest are scrubs.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ttp has the pitching!!

..hitting...not so much....

what happens when you get a combined 3 starts from johan, lincecum, halladay and face anyone with a few 2 start guys and some resemblance of an offense :)

you will struggle to score...but damn when you get 5 combined starts from the big 3...look out!

mofome

Banned

ttp has the pitching!!

..hitting...not so much....

what happens when you get a combined 3 starts from johan, lincecum, halladay and face anyone with a few 2 start guys and some resemblance of an offense :)

you will struggle to score...but damn when you get 5 combined starts from the big 3...look out!

:nono

Timetopay

EOG Master

I bet you TTP ends up trading 2 of the big 3 when he sees how awful his offense is.

His offense is Aramis,Damon and Phillips and the rest are scrubs.

not a chance man.

You will see my strategy as the year unfolds.

Alot easier to pick up OFs who will hit for the week when they playing in coors,texas,cincy,etc then to keep picking up guys like Brian Tallet,Livan Herndez,etc

You can find hitting even if its for a week playing matchups.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo chat with this clown on ESPN AJ Mass now.

Dude is dumber then a rock.

Bob (Madison, WI): I am being offered Jose Reyes and Carlos Quentin for Ian Kinsler. I have to take this deal right?

AJ Mass: (11:23 AM ET ) Well, unless there's an actual gun to your head, no you don't HAVE TO take the deal. You do have free will, right? I think I'd stand pat with Kinsler myself, but certainly CQ and Reyes are the right combo of players to make it a fair deal, if all play up to top level.

biggamer3

EOG Master

If you give me a minimum AB clause and we start from todays stats I in12io4j2w90
no way, thats the big risk with Matsui he has been out 2 of last 3 years.

PS wanna have sides kakis outscores your entire OF?91023i2ndw;l

biggamer3

EOG Master

OMG there has to be some imposter chatting on ESPN this dude CANT be serious

Russell Martin (LA): What is my deal? When am I going to produce?

AJ Mass: (11:24 AM ET ) Not sure I'd wait around to find out from the C position. I'm cutting him loose at this point and letting somebody else worry about it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

no way, thats the big risk with Matsui he has been out 2 of last 3 years.

PS wanna have sides kakis outscores your entire OF?91023i2ndw;l

Gamer you keep throwing out Burnett/Bills/Lilly as your three top guys and we will see how it goes :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC what the fuck happen to your SP?

you used to be scary good, now you got Gallardo, Bedard, Verly as top 3 guys.

They all scary to own as aces, nice #3 or #4 guys though

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC what the fuck happen to your SP?

you used to be scary good, now you got Gallardo, Bedard, Verly as top 3 guys.

They all scary to own as aces, nice #3 or #4 guys though

MC has no problem scoring.

Very offense. Good pitching (not great). Great closers.

Gallardo and Bedard are def not #3 or #4 guys.

You smoking crack?

And the way Verlander has been lately...he can move way up there fast too.

I am happy with those 3 guys......with my closers and bats helping out.

Your "BIG 3" of Billingsley, Burnett, Lilly is not that much better (may not be better at all) than Bedard, Gallardo, Verlander.

Plus I will gladly take my bats and closers over yours any day of the year!

Gamer....$300 rest of year who will score more points...my team vs you....we deal?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo guys are starting to rips on this AJ Mass guy for saying dumb shit.

Mike (PA): You're adivising to cut Russell Martin?? I seem to remember you being the guy preaching patience throughout early April chats. And now all of a sudden you're saying to cut guys like Russell Martin, and sell high on Grady Sizemore and Beltran. Please explain yourself.

This dude is totally right.

Jay (Fort Myers): I've just read your first 10 questions and answers so far, and I have to say, it's as if you're playing backwards day. Every answer you gave is completely opposite conventional critical thinking. They're all nutty comments in my opinion, but you'd rather Justin over BJ? You've just proven your worth to me. I guess all you're good for is looking like Bill Paxton's creepy brother on Big Love.
:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC sides

Burnett/Billingsley/Lilly

vs

Verly/Gallardo/Bedard

we deals?

No..i agree your guys a little better...plus I'm a Yankees fan would be hard to root against AJ.

But im willing to do it for our whole team.

Deal?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I would draft Kins higher than Reyes if we drafted tomorrow.

Mo rank these pitchers

Grineke
Johan
Linny
Halladay

biggamer3

EOG Master

No..i agree your guys a little better...plus I'm a Yankees fan would be hard to root against AJ.

But im willing to do it for our whole team.

Deal?
MC i knew you wouldnt accept that, but i really preferred Ervin to be in my top 4 vs yours as Ervin was a beast in our format last year.

The problem with having team sides, not players is that some owners in our league dont know how to value players.

Dont want to make a fuss but i knew the second the Bedard AND Sory for Harden trade went down it was an absolute disaster of a trade.

Peavs AND Price for Kemp? :doh1 WTF, Peavs and Price could have landed almost ANY offensive player, why Kemp who i really dont like for this format of scoring is beyond me.

The Arod for spare parts (haha love that term)

Being that i am not an active "trader" and you are you can end up with a crazy good team do to others mistakes.

So i dont like team sides that much (though i believe i would beat you there as i was #2 in points With out 2 of my top 8 guys so far), prefer players

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD>May Starting Pitcher Rankings
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none"><TD class=err id=tdErr bgColor=#ffffff>There is already an open DataReader associated with this Connection which must be closed first.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px" vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>

Click to see other May Rankings:
Relief Pitcher Rankings
Starting Pitcher Rankings
Outfielder Rankings
DH Rankings
Catcher Rankings
First Basemen Rankings
Second Basemen Rankings
Shortstop Rankings
Third Basemen Rankings
Top 250 Overall Rankings

Starting Pitcher Rankings
<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=TableTopRed><TD>Rank</TD><TD>Starting pitchers</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>April</TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>1 </TD><TD>Johan Santana </TD><TD>Mets </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>2 </TD><TD>Tim Lincecum </TD><TD>Giants </TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>3 </TD><TD>Roy Halladay </TD><TD>Blue Jays </TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>4 </TD><TD>Dan Haren </TD><TD>Diamondbacks </TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>5 </TD><TD>Chad Billingsley </TD><TD>Dodgers </TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>6 </TD><TD>Cole Hamels </TD><TD>Phillies </TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>7 </TD><TD>CC Sabathia </TD><TD>Yankees </TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>8 </TD><TD>Jake Peavy </TD><TD>Padres </TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>9 </TD><TD>Zack Greinke </TD><TD>Royals </TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR class=TABLEALTROW2><TD>10 </TD><TD>Josh Beckett </TD><TD>Red Sox </TD><TD>9 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Gamer...

I hear ya....But managing a fantasy team is part of the (more than part) of the game.

From here on out....Ill do my 3 pitchers vs your 3.......starting today.

You just have to give me some odds.

biggamer3

EOG Master

He said :nono to Q and reyes for kinsler

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

And he said to cut Russel Martin and Sizemore was a "Sell high"

this dude would give Cee a run for his money as league retard if he came here :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer...

I hear ya....But managing a fantasy team is part of the (more than part) of the game.

From here on out....Ill do my 3 pitchers vs your 3.......starting today.

You just have to give me some odds.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhEQ1E8XPp4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhEQ1E8XPp4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

biggamer3

EOG Master

so whats the story gamer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhEQ1E8XPp4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhEQ1E8XPp4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

when the fuck did i say my pitching was better than yours.

go back and read.

im done with you.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo this clown keeps saying stupid shit.

I think he plays in a 4 team league with retards.

C (Omaha,NE): Who are some other "must-grabs" for you?? Thanks AJ!

AJ Mass: (11:57 AM ET ) Assuming they're waiver wire fodder... Loney, Downs, K. Suzuki come to mind.
Why the fuck would any league have Loney or Downs as a FA today?