Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

no one hits the ball hard but its an L.

I hope tripp doesnt come in with his speech on a hard hit out is worse than a lucky bloop.

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

johan- 6 ip, 1 h, 9 k. not even in line for a W right now.

Amazing that really no matter what this guy gets no run support. He has a sick lineup, vs one of the worst starting pitchers in the league, and they get 1 hit of him in 6 innings.

mofome

Banned

Is retard Cee (kidding) calling the game? 400 ft line drive center.

haha who knows, i just turned it on and him saying that pissed me off. giving up hits to good hitters happens.

man aj blows.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

johan- 6 ip, 1 h, 9 k. not even in line for a W right now.

Amazing that really no matter what this guy gets no run support. He has a sick lineup, vs one of the worst starting pitchers in the league, and they get 1 hit of him in 6 innings.

that what happens when u are vs cy park

mofome

Banned

aj struggles through 6 and hes done. doesnt help the pen, losing 3-0, era well over 4.00 on the day. another day at the office.

mofome

Banned

wish i knew masterson would not have youk or ells vs cy pavano when i started him

Hope one day the guy can calm down and realize that maybe he goes too far sometimes and it aint always everyone else. Thats all. I wish nothing but the best for big ttp, but he sure can alienate some buds.

:(

Yeah, i thought ttp was good peeps. But getting to know him in leagues. Some of his actions are puzzling to say the least.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cee, you are speaking to gamer in codes. Try simplifying.

In gamer land ted Lilly = Johan Santana. Do your best to speak in a language he can better understand.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO i know, i'll hafta remember for next time :cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cee winners in softs today. started off 2/2 then went 0/2 fucking pisses me off. Had bases loaded and lined out to 1st baseman. Fuck

yeah, both

im 0-1 on soccer and 0-1 for the day. Got a parlay 18 to win 200 that might be ok. Need pitt and cubbies -1.5 in it.

mofome

Banned

yeah on both! love it.

need harden to keep as is. you got mil winners in!

i had chels fro 250 -.5

:LMAO

nice luck i got

who was down to 10 men chelsea or barcelona?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripper good trade man but trying to figure out where ya gonna play him next week with Youk and Arod?

More deals :cocktail

mofome

Banned

who was down to 10 men chelsea or barcelona?

barc had 10 men and scored 3 minutes into injury time. the refs didnt call 2 PKs on barc, one an obvious hand ball.

was a joke

mofome

Banned

I suppose I will bite, TTP, imo he is nothing more than a future journeyman junkballer.

mofome

Banned

tripper, there is your clutch boy jeter. a ground out scores a run, but he just goes up there and stares at strikes like a clown. couldnt possibly have a worse AB than that. Get straight fastballs and just stare at them, in the 8th, down 3, with 1 out, and 2 in scoring position.

slightly overrated player.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripper good trade man but trying to figure out where ya gonna play him next week with Youk and Arod?

More deals :cocktail

Yeah will probably be dealing some more, but I can always just put him at DH.

Nice to have a day when my hitters come to play, but only 3 of them start.:doh1

Pence, Cameron, and Duncan all having nice days, but Fukudome, Kotchman, Youk, LaPorta, Alexi all don't play today for one reason or another.

tripp

EOG Master

i want to be aj but i doubt gamer will trade him for a reasonable price. Not a great start for him in NY, but he should still be fairly sick this year. Halladay was teaching him how to be a more efficient pitcher in Toronto, but I think he wanted to stay as a K pitcher instead. Sucks though as I'd rather have a Doc clone than a guy that can K 8 in 5 innings, but throw 90 pitches to do so.

rjt721

EOG Master

Berkman takes Harden deep.

MC might have picked the wrong week to go sides against me and YOYOMAMAMA.

mofome

Banned

i cant believe that left. after a bourn dribbler for a single, that left the yard somehow. sick.

:shoot:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo Rips Burnett when Cy Harden has identical line

PS Mo what will it take to land Masterson and Upton?

Will genital herpes do?