Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

that deal anywhere close ttp? or you just not willing to give up doc?

i could do a small deal involving conor for an of guy, or a closer if you have three of them? i have no closers right now and have to do something about that,

Tripp the prob is I just gave up a ton to get him. Not that he is untouchable but just two days ago I had Pedroia,Rollins,and harang in deals to get him.

I got Soria Wilson and Percy. Not sure how much I can give up for 190 Jackson.

I cant believe how bad all the NL west teams hit. It is horrendous.

rjt721

EOG Master

yeah was gonna ask ya how u got halladay and Johan

Whats funny is that is it is amazing how guys can veto

We have had two with me and two with you on the same trade.

So we could have had 4 veto vote with 2 and 2:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
My pitching was last in most categories a year ago. Wasn't going to let it happen again. :+textinb3

Don't have much offense, but I think it's good enough to finish in the middle or better in most categories.

No way I'm vetoing WVU's Mauer trade now. I wouldn't have anyway, but now that he asked for it, no chance. :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

accepted ttp. not a big percival guy, but needed a closer. conor should be solid this year, just off to a slow start like the rest of his team. was able to move him though for a need position.

mofome

Banned

Garza had a 6.24 K/9 ratio in 2008

He is not a "K" guy and in 5 x 5, K's are very big

he was 24 or something? yeah, people get better. he throws 97, has 4 above average pitches. Please let the real fantasy guys talk bases while you talk up cy lilly and get the tori hunter fan club together for a sleep over.

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yomamama me and u for hi score this week.

This would have been more fun then how last week ended up

mofome

Banned

And six weeks from now, Peavy might be the worst pitcher I got in that deal.

az is a team that is made for peavy to kill, so i dont read too much into this, but hes going to be better than price imo. I dont think price will be going 7+ innings too often this season.

Timetopay

EOG Master

unfortunately gamer he no better than the guys on the waiver.Seen him go and he throwing meatballs

Timetopay

EOG Master

Who u like more at this point Justin or BJ?

I am utterly depressed with BJ. I think they need to get him out of leadoff and move back aki. Let him hit behind Longo and Pena.

mofome

Banned

I was encouraged by bjs last fly out vs aj. tooka 96 mph outside fastball to the track the other way, he hasnt done that all year I dont believe.

I like bj much more than justin, i just want to have both.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP, i dropped Justin in RX league, and when he started heating up whoever got him beat me to the wire by a few minutes ( he was a FA for a whole week i believe)

tripp

EOG Master

does he know it?

I thought you wanted depth and you keep goin after one big guy.

wazzzzzz up

i do want depth, but it just pains me to see a guy like pelfrey in my starting rotation.

nah i don't think he's here i just offered something to him. it's wang and youk for felix and burrell. pat not great outside of philly, but gives me more options at OF. felix for youk is pretty fair, but youk is probably more valuable because he should be a top 5 bat this year. wang is just a throw in for him to take a flier on.

still not sure about this one though. love youk, but having a rotation of cc/haren/joba/kershaw/felix would be sick.

i would be pretty much relying on a rod for all my hitting points though:doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what a day, spent all day looking for another dog, i ended up with another boxer.. i might committ suicide soon

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what wrong with a box? Love them dogs.

:houra

me too, but i now have 2, 9 months and 14 months old, they are fucking hellians... its gonna take some time for them to get used to each other.. they are going crazy all thru the house

Timetopay

EOG Master

what a day, spent all day looking for another dog, i ended up with another boxer.. i might committ suicide soon

my man

your woman running you into the ground

get out now or u end up chasing a yorkee who still pees in the house 2 years later(not that I know a guy like that) 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

tucker is whipped. the lady is calling the shots and our bud is suffering. this stinks to see.

barc had 10 men and scored 3 minutes into injury time. the refs didnt call 2 PKs on barc, one an obvious hand ball.

was a joke

oh man, how awful. 10 men and they can't keep barc from scoring :shoot:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

oh man, how awful. 10 men and they can't keep barc from scoring
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

shit i was having a nice night and then cee reminds me of -$500 swings.

2348ji23e

Nice.

Now we just gotta hope douchebag WVU doesn't veto. You see his reasoning for vetoing? What a fucking prick.

you are bases leagues with wvu :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO