Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yet u are the 1 who says to fade him as he was pitching with an injury :thumbsup
In his first two starts he was. I know that for a fact too, but he's pitched well despite it. They've really limited him on his pitch count this year. He used to go into the 110-120 in the past, but this year he's stayed around, and below, 100 pitches.

He's still not 100%, but it may be helping him because he won't be over throwing.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's good to see Ozzie leaving him in there tonight. A good sign that he's feeling better. If I say something about the Sox Tuck, it's not bullshit.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TH, i will sell u my cbs name and password for 75 bucks, but all u can do is look in on our league, u cant do anything else, then u would at least have a clue..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=10 height=18>LA Dodgers</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD width="22%" height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">AB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">RBI</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%">LOB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="16%" colSpan=2>Season Avg </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>R. Furcal ss</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.264</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>O. Hudson 2b</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.342</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>A. Ethier rf</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.317</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>J. Loney 1b</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.276</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>R. Martin c</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.242</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>M. Kemp cf</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.275</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>C. Blake 3b</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.225</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>R. Wolf p</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.154</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>J. Pierre lf</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>.355</TD><TD width=9></TD></TR><TR align=right><TD align=left> Totals</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

manny must be resting tonight, hes tired out

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Good morning guys, or should I say good evening...

I have Manny in another league, so I too feel the pain...

I see we have had another Royal Rumble again....same winners and losers, guys just having fun and wanting to get in the last word...some taking it much harder than others....Any of you guys read "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff, Because It's All Small Stuff"? One of the best self help books I have ever read...

Anyway, back to fantasy baseball...glad I didn't start Gallaraga this week...sometimes it is all about matchups...

Mo i lost on nyy since mariano gives up back to back hrs
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Mo i lost on nyy since mariano gives up back to back hrs
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hopefully you were game 2 overs. just 10 and 2.

hopefully you were game 2 overs. just 10 and 2.

nah, i was 3-0 on those. So i said lets not be greedy lol. I got smashed bad today. Lost 1st 3 plays and last 3.

nats -1.5

nyy -1.5

nyy ml, bos ml, cubs ml parlay. Yanks really fucked me bad2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

nah, i was 3-0 on those. So i said lets not be greedy lol. I got smashed bad today. Lost 1st 3 plays and last 3.

nats -1.5

nyy -1.5

nyy ml, bos ml, cubs ml parlay. Yanks really fucked me bad2938u4ji23

9-2 not good enough for cee to follow. that biatch cee misses out.

2348ji23e

9-2 not good enough for cee to follow. that biatch cee misses out.

2348ji23e

figured it was due for a loss just once lol

mofome

Banned

fun times man. fun times. nice to be able to shove in some peoples faces. more fun just to see a few people win. so many clowns root against people, winning knowing people want me to lose is great.

fun times man. fun times. nice to be able to shove in some peoples faces. more fun just to see a few people win. so many clowns root against people, winning knowing people want me to lose is great.

did, it's just me against the world oij213490

oopsie, soriano went yard again to match napolis rare home run

soriano :finger004

tuckman :finger004