Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

probably less than fielder/wain which you said was fair earlier:+clueless

no worries, just trying to add some pitching.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=left>tripp
?Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY
?Tallet, Brian RP TOR
</TD><TD align=left> MadCapper
?Morneau, Justin 1B MIN
?Rivera, Mariano RP NYY
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:doh1

No way in hell I'd deal Morneau and Rivera for Fielder and Wain.

mofome

Banned

oh god mo don't start talking about luck. your luck isn't bad.

- harden was losing when he left but got the win. 15 pt swing

- haren is still down 2, he isn't getting out of a L. he got no run support and pitched well. getting out of a L would just be justice for him.

- masterson has been complete shit. he has been awful. the fact that he has only allowed 2 runs is very puzzling because there has not been 1 inning when he was a good pitcher.

- youk was supposed to be 100% for tuesday and now out of the blue they say he is going on the dl. francona said no way he was gonna touch the dl last week, but now he is on it all week for me. if it was one of your players i'd hear all about it and the shit luck you have/

luck goes both ways for everyone, no need for anyone to use it as an excuse for anything

This is a joke? Hope so.

Harden pitched better than peavy. They went 4 innings with no hits and peavy got a few lucky line drive outs with men in scoring position before he finally got roughed up. peavy was hit hard, harden had one ball hit hard off of him. thats not luck, buddy.
:thumbsup

Arizona has an awful offense, the worst in the league, what do expect haren to get in support?

hmmmm masterson was great the last inning and has allowed what? 5 singles? oh yeah, thats terrible. Ana doesnt have an RBI hit off of him in the game. Thats a very good road start. he ws wild, he didnt get hit hard at any point, in reality. ty. He shouldnt be losing now, but ells was out by an inch at home. fine break for you.

Pelfry lost, but the umps got you off the hook. nice luck, trip.

Youk is hurt, you started him. thats your guy. I mentioned what happened, you're going to lose no matter what happens with the little breaks this week. conrgats on the umps calling beltran safe and getting bum pelf off the hook for the loss.

91023i2ndw;l

by giving me more than Gallardo and Ca Lee:cheers

ah dayum, that's a lot to give up for 1 guy . I can't match that
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD's trade of Peavy AND Price for Kemp really killed his team.

Now he has no pitching and not much assets to try to improve his team

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">tripp
?Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY
?Tallet, Brian RP TOR
</td><td align="left"> MadCapper
?Morneau, Justin 1B MIN
?Rivera, Mariano RP NYY
</td></tr></tbody></table>

:doh1

No way in hell I'd deal Morneau and Rivera for Fielder and Wain.

fielder > morneau

mo > wain

neither is > by much. offered it because that seemed very similar to me as fielder/wain and you said earlier fielder/wain was a fair deal. maybe you take that back?:+clueless

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ah dayum, that's a lot to give up for 1 guy . I can't match that
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

What did you think you'd have to give up for Pujols?:+clueless

was looking at VD team and didn't see a 1st-2nd round pick. Where's all his good guys?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

fielder > morneau

mo > wain

neither is > by much. offered it because that seemed very similar to me as fielder/wain and you said earlier fielder/wain was a fair deal. maybe you take that back?:+clueless

Morneau > Fielder
Mo > Wain

What did you think you'd have to give up for Pujols?:+clueless

lol not sure.

2 good players.

Gallardo is top 10 sp now
Lee is top 20 OF

tough matching that

Tuckman

Uh Poster

morales and bourne are not good people to build around?

cy madson @ middle relief

:cocktail

fielder > morneau

mo > wain

Yeah i think fielder and morn will be very close.

I like wain over mo. But they seem to be equal also. IF wain pitches like he has been then obviously mo wins

Timetopay

EOG Master

Anyone know what kind of flu these guys are getting to be out this long

Conor Jackson out until first week of June???

Thats a month for a fuckin flu

mofome

Banned

Yeah i think fielder and morn will be very close.

I like wain over mo. But they seem to be equal also. IF wain pitches like he has been then obviously mo wins

unless mo pitches how he has.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Anyone know what kind of flu these guys are getting to be out this long

Conor Jackson out until first week of June???

Thats a month for a fuckin flu

swine flue bitch, i sent a mexican pidgeon after his ass :cocktail

unless mo pitches how he has.

when i need mo to win he sucks dick. When i need him to suck he locks me down. I give up 2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

yeah not sure what happened to team viejo. he's ahead of me in the standings and will still be after i lose this week, but when you look at his team you wonder how something like that could happen.

mccan is a very good catcher, ped is a great 2b, but after that there's not too much. i don't like ibanez like others, howard is pretty much an avg 1b in this league, rollins look like he'll have a bad year and scut might outscore him, morales and bourn should not be on anyones team, the pitching isn't there, a middle relief as a closer...

i don't know what to say about that really. viejo's a good guy and got off to a good start. still tied for the lead in my div, but just can't see how that team will hold up for 20 more weeks.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

mlb is taking a huge hit in the health department lately

votto has aids

jackson has the swine flu

anyone know a mexicanmedic to help these poor saps out?

mofome

Banned

when i need mo to win he sucks dick. When i need him to suck he locks me down. I give up

likewise. hell, i lost a couple days ago to the yanks when i was on the os. lost on jim johnson giving up his first hr in 2 years.

:LMAO

conor jackson stinks, its a blessing in disguise.

even delmon was out hitting connor. 2 guy who do singles and that's it :suit:

tripp

EOG Master

sent ya something interesting gamer. not sure about it really, but i need some more depth on my team.

yeah not sure what happened to team viejo. he's ahead of me in the standings and will still be after i lose this week, but when you look at his team you wonder how something like that could happen.

mccan is a very good catcher, ped is a great 2b, but after that there's not too much. i don't like ibanez like others, howard is pretty much an avg 1b in this league, rollins look like he'll have a bad year and scut might outscore him, morales and bourn should not be on anyones team, the pitching isn't there, a middle relief as a closer...

i don't know what to say about that really. viejo's a good guy and got off to a good start. still tied for the lead in my div, but just can't see how that team will hold up for 20 more weeks.

what league would howard actually be nasty in?

biggamer3

EOG Master

FWIW i just traded Pujols and i would prefer Morn over Fielder for dure.

I wouldnt have made the deal if it was Pujy and Fielder.

I wanted either lee or Morn who were even in my books, Fielder K's way too much. Morn is a much better player in our settings

cee used to jackoff to conor nightly, that was his sleeper for 3 straight years
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i know, maybe that's why i was last place every year :+clueless

now i'm a jones and long instead

mofome

Banned

cee, need the nats to win to finish out a 5 teamer for 3500 bucks.

9 hits to 6. Im losing.
4 earned runs to 3. im losing
nats = 1 hr and 3 doubles with 5 singles
sf = 1 double and 5 singles. im losing.

fucking brutal if they dont come back and get this game. losses like that always stink, but as a straight play and to end this par it would just feel awful. The atl loss was sickening, but they was only a 400$ swing, this would be a 3600$ swing.

need to win the last 2 innings 2-0

somehow.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Nolan Reimold, OF BAL
News: Baltimore CF Felix Pie could not come out for the top of the fourth inning in Tuesday's game against the Rays because of stomach discomfort that has forced him to leave the ballpark and go to the hospital. Pie must make a speedy recovery before Wednesday's game because with Luke Scott also injured right now, the O's would only have a two-man bench if Pie is unavailable. That would likely force Pie to head to the disabled list. Should Pie go to the DL, the Birds could call up LF prospect Nolan Reimold from Triple-A.