Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i was once 0-3, now i'm 1 game out of the division lead, rut roh

yeah you have a solid team, some bad luck made ya lose in the div, but good luck helped ya out vs cee. me and viejo likely lose this week so if gamer loses also that is two weeks in a row you win and everyone elses loses in the div.

Timetopay

EOG Master

mlb is taking a huge hit in the health department lately

votto has aids

jackson has the swine flu

anyone know a mexicanmedic to help these poor saps out?

Delgado is really 72 I just found out and needs a hip replacement too so send him towards New York

FWIW i just traded Pujols and i would prefer Morn over Fielder for dure.

I wouldnt have made the deal if it was Pujy and Fielder.

I wanted either lee or Morn who were even in my books, Fielder K's way too much. Morn is a much better player in our settings

Guess no 1 knows how many times fields walks to cancel out lost points from ks . Where are the bases men :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Nolan Reimold, OF BAL
News: Baltimore CF Felix Pie could not come out for the top of the fourth inning in Tuesday's game against the Rays because of stomach discomfort that has forced him to leave the ballpark and go to the hospital. Pie must make a speedy recovery before Wednesday's game because with Luke Scott also injured right now, the O's would only have a two-man bench if Pie is unavailable. That would likely force Pie to head to the disabled list. Should Pie go to the DL, the Birds could call up LF prospect Nolan Reimold from Triple-A.

BUT....is he any good.

I am not the Os expert, we'll refer to gamer.

gamer?

tripp

EOG Master

what league would howard actually be nasty in?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

howard is sick in a 5x5 league. will be near the top in hrs and rbi's at the end of the year, and those leagues you don't lose anything for k's. he;s worthy of a 1st R pick there, but not in H2H .

rjt721

EOG Master

I thought owings was 2 step

i think i was wrong.
Yeah, only 1 start from Owings. And against Haren.

Just figured Sonny will be favored in both starts and should get me at least 1 W. Still a good chance that happens. He's up against Cleveland and Sowers next start.

I didn't have many options this week.

cee, need the nats to win to finish out a 5 teamer for 3500 bucks.

9 hits to 6. Im losing.
4 earned runs to 3. im losing
nats = 1 hr and 3 doubles with 5 singles
sf = 1 double and 5 singles. im losing.

fucking brutal if they dont come back and get this game. losses like that always stink, but as a straight play and to end this par it would just feel awful. The atl loss was sickening, but they was only a 400$ swing, this would be a 3600$ swing.

need to win the last 2 innings 2-0

somehow.

that's alotta dough. I guess i don't care if zimm isn't -5. If u can win 3500 :+excited-

howard is sick in a 5x5 league. will be near the top in hrs and rbi's at the end of the year, and those leagues you don't lose anything for k's. he;s worthy of a 1st R pick there, but not in H2H .

isn't his .200 batting average gonna hurt ya?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

cee used to sit up late at night and talk to me on aim about conor.
:finger004

how is weav so nasty this year?

1 week trades seem cheap to me. Hurts the team u are playing against.

tripp

EOG Master

FWIW i just traded Pujols and i would prefer Morn over Fielder for dure.

I wouldnt have made the deal if it was Pujy and Fielder.

I wanted either lee or Morn who were even in my books, Fielder K's way too much. Morn is a much better player in our settings

if im starting a baseball team i would take morneau over almost any other 1b, minus pujols. i would rather have morneau on the yanks over teix to be honest and i really like teix. i love morneaus game and i think he is maybe the most underrated hitter in baseball.

with that said i put fielder a bit ahead of him in fantasy. fielder starts slow then heats up. he's already started with 2 hrs today. he hits in a stronger lineup and against some weaker pitching. he will k a good bit, but he walks a lot also.

they are probably pretty even, but fielder gets the edge for me just because of the guys around him. weeks having a good year, braun is one of the best in baseball, cameron hitting well, hart and hardy are decent. plus milw is a hitters park

mofome

Banned

that's alotta dough. I guess i don't care if zimm isn't -5. If u can win 3500

kearns gets 3-2 down the middle and he misses.

thats my luck homie.

lose on unearned runs for the 3rd time in 2 days. not one like that in my favor. feels shity.

mofome

Banned

if im starting a baseball team i would take morneau over almost any other 1b, minus pujols. i would rather have morneau on the yanks over teix to be honest and i really like teix. i love morneaus game and i think he is maybe the most underrated hitter in baseball.

with that said i put fielder a bit ahead of him in fantasy. fielder starts slow then heats up. he's already started with 2 hrs today. he hits in a stronger lineup and against some weaker pitching. he will k a good bit, but he walks a lot also.

they are probably pretty even, but fielder gets the edge for me just because of the guys around him. weeks having a good year, braun is one of the best in baseball, cameron hitting well, hart and hardy are decent. plus milw is a hitters park

switch hitting gold glover > morn

kearns gets 3-2 down the middle and he misses.

thats my luck homie.

lose on unearned runs for the 3rd time in 2 days. not one like that in my favor. feels shity.

that's y i'm not sad at all on being outta plays

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guess no 1 knows how many times fields walks to cancel out lost points from ks . Where are the bases men :+clueless

Morn was a -9 for K's vs Walks last year
Fielder was -50

tripp

EOG Master

isn't his .200 batting average gonna hurt ya?

ya kills ya in that cat and will give you no sb, but will be huge for r/rbi/hr.

tough to find guys that will be great in all 5. only guys are people like arod/wright/pujols/hanley. those are the only guys really that will hit for a great avg, tons of hr, r, rbi and steal some bases.

just like having reyes would hurt you for HR, and wouldn't be great for RBI. he'd do well for avg, and he'd dominate for you in r and sb.

5x5 is a diff kind of league. if you can get a guy like howard who will kill for ya in 3 cats that is great to have.

tuck votto is ok for me, phew
Reds 1B Joey Votto was removed with dizziness in the fourth inning Tuesday at Arizona. Votto, whose .381 average leads the NL, was playing first base when manager Dusty Baker and a trainer came out to speak with him. After a brief discussion, they helped Votto into the dugout. Votto had returned to the lineup on Monday night after missing four games with the flu. He's listed as day to day.
(Updated 05/13/2009).

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp that trade doesnt do anything for me.

Sure Arod is better then Youk, but not worth losing my pitching depth to make that upgrade

ya kills ya in that cat and will give you no sb, but will be huge for r/rbi/hr.

tough to find guys that will be great in all 5. only guys are people like arod/wright/pujols/hanley. those are the only guys really that will hit for a great avg, tons of hr, r, rbi and steal some bases.

just like having reyes would hurt you for HR, and wouldn't be great for RBI. he'd do well for avg, and he'd dominate for you in r and sb.

5x5 is a diff kind of league. if you can get a guy like howard who will kill for ya in 3 cats that is great to have.

I played 5 x 5 nl only auctioneer draft last year. Was so boring. I'm head to head any day over 5 x 5

mofome

Banned

tuck votto is ok for me, phew
Reds 1B Joey Votto was removed with dizziness in the fourth inning Tuesday at Arizona. Votto, whose .381 average leads the NL, was playing first base when manager Dusty Baker and a trainer came out to speak with him. After a brief discussion, they helped Votto into the dugout. Votto had returned to the lineup on Monday night after missing four games with the flu. He's listed as day to day.
(Updated 05/13/2009).

cee is 3 1B!

I wonder when I get one.

:pop:

rjt721

EOG Master

Coco Crisp a nice player in this league. Thanks to whoever dropped him. Guy gets on base and runs every time.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp that trade doesnt do anything for me.

Sure Arod is better then Youk, but not worth losing my pitching depth to make that upgrade

was trading for two injured guys tho, so was a risk for me. not sure on ervin and he won't get any run support with laa. i think he could be good, but like i said he's a risk at this point.

youk is looking a lot more serious than i thought which sucks. he's a great hitter but back injuries can linger on for a while and be problematic. it already went from maybe missing a game or two, to missing a series, to going on the dl when francona said no way just two days before.

send a counter, need some depth

cee is 3 1B!

I wonder when I get one.

:pop:

Fields might be heating up, good thing he's on my team instead of yours lol

biggamer3

EOG Master

BUT....is he any good.

I am not the Os expert, we'll refer to gamer.

gamer?

Good solid prospect, dont think he will do to much in majors.

Is pretty old for a Minor Leaguer (26 i believe)

average avg in Minor league and this year already has 9 HR's there

Not gonna make a huge fantasy impact in 2009 IMO

mo, u got HR leader pena so u fine at 1b