Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Damn it

You still got this Lee character and he pitching against a worse hitting team then the indians

Timetopay

EOG Master

I like Choo over Werth.

Moses is funny games. Read the first month of posts about Zack from Mo.Now he best in the biz.

If he gets traded he will fall back to Top 10 to 20

Mo is good at making trades and building value.

Damn it

You still got this Lee character and he pitching against a worse hitting team then the indians

and Q is out for the sox making them much worse. Had a big play on under and smaller on Cleveland today but got too busy here to post it. Thought it started at noon here instead of eastern.

My luck with Lee is he goes 8 gives up 1 run and gets no decision. It's happened 2 or 3 times already this year.

tripp

EOG Master

Do you think Ervin is better than Lee? I got $200 says Lee beats him the rest of the year. You in?

Honestly.

People act as though Lee is an average pitcher. The guy was something like 22-3 last year with a sick ERA.

5 ip, 1 h, 0 er, 4 k so far today. But yeah he's a bum fellas.:doh1

gamer- I value Lee a ton higher than Ervin. Not close to me.

Honestly.

People act as though Lee is an average pitcher. The guy was something like 22-3 last year with a sick ERA.

Tripp, Ervin is much better. Please ship me Lee back and I will get you an Ervin type pitcher to replace.

Thank you.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp, Ervin is much better. Please ship me Lee back and I will get you an Ervin type pitcher to replace.

Thank you.

Maybe if I package CC with Lee I could get Ervin or even Lilly?

Nah, probably a waste to even ask. CC and Lee are both complete bums according to this league. Who cares about both being top 5 starters last year and both winning cy youngs in the past two years, they still bums because they had a bad April.:doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wow just noticed Frenchy Francouer is sitting vs a lefty starter while the Strikeout king left Shafer is in the lineup

Man how far the dude has fallen

rjt721

EOG Master

If by interesting u mean completely worthless offense then yeah.

I dont get how Fukudome was a large piece in a trade, and really, ARod for Ethier and a solid starter?
really?

he wanted youk and Ervin from me and settles for an ok OF and OK starter.

Lee is never gonna come close to his magical 2008
Me either. That trade was Lester for Beltran to me. Fuku's no better than a handful of guys who are free agents right now.

mofome

Banned

I like Choo over Werth.

Moses is funny games. Read the first month of posts about Zack from Mo.Now he best in the biz.

If he gets traded he will fall back to Top 10 to 20

Mo is good at making trades and building value.

I trade for guys that I believe are good at the time. Greinke I got, and not cheaply, because I think he is the best sp. I had johan, mind you.

12io4j2w90

If by interesting u mean completely worthless offense then yeah.

I dont get how Fukudome was a large piece in a trade, and really, ARod for Ethier and a solid starter?
really?

he wanted youk and Ervin from me and settles for an ok OF and OK starter.

Lee is never gonna come close to his magical 2008

Gamer = the new rips man :finger004
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

As for projections from CBS, u should know they are COMPLETELY worthless.

FWIW only reason why Ethier is over Werth is because they project 400 AB's for Werth which barring injury isnt happening

look where they prject Grienke! If mo saw Grienke's prjection he would send off 5 emails to CBS

I have seen all the projections, I could care less about projections done by cbs.

As for werth, we laughed at how you talked about him, no one said he was awful. Just funny that your 20th rounder is a top 20 of, why did you wait so long to get him there and then say you couldnt believe you got him there. Thats what was funny.

As for this cliff lee talk, some guy named jakabakouskous from seattle, perhaps the worst starter in bases, also shut out the sox. Lee is good, but hes not a top sp. imo.

tn cleaned up giving two above average guys for an elite guy.

Honestly.

Last season means 0

Floyd 17-8 with a sick ERA last season
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cee do you think I have to worry about MC top 2 of 3 weeks?
MC in over his head on that one. I don't think he realized how hard that's gonna be.

He needs 430 not once but twice.

What was chute 400 last week?

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah Chute pulled 400+ too.

Always wanted to thank ya for your dream week.

You helped TTP like a pal would :)

lol, i think i'll do 400 again if i keep my hitting. Hitting has been scoring 250 a week for me in the last 2 weeks. If i get pitching for once, i'll be ok . My pitchers seem capable of doing well. They just ain't doing shit

Wow just noticed Frenchy Francouer is sitting vs a lefty starter while the Strikeout king left Shafer is in the lineup

Man how far the dude has fallen

franc only 15k in 134 ABs

but now he pops out to IF and hits singles and that's it. I liked old franc bettah

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah Cee think they have messed to much with him. He is funny to watch hit. You ever see his facial expressions

On another note Wright has turned into Conor Jackson. Guy has been terrible

mofome

Banned

cant believe mc made that bet. not sure what kinda hoes he thought he was playing with.

mofome

Banned

Yeah Cee think they have messed to much with him. He is funny to watch hit. You ever see his facial expressions

wright batting .315 and had 30 some last week?

yeah, he wouldnt make killer squad ttp, but hes ok.

:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

its my opinion thank you

you have many good players. Wright is just in for down year.

I look at secret stats like swings and misses and strikeouts. Guy is struggling

mofome

Banned

its my opinion thank you

you have many good players. Wright is just in for down year.

I look at secret stats like swings and misses and strikeouts. Guy is struggling

A funny opinion indeed. Wright suddenly in for a down year.

:houra

mofome

Banned

when a guy is 'struggling' and still batting .315, i think im in for a decent year.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

wright in may:
.390 ba
1.179 OPS

poop.

Wright, for his career, is a MUCH better 2nd half player. Always has been. TTP don't know the real secret stats.

lol yeah, he always does OMG faces kinda lol

Long > Wright was easy to see :+excited-

new mets park is tougher to HR in

mofome

Banned

lol yeah, he always does OMG faces kinda lol

Long > Wright was easy to see

new mets park is tougher to HR in

cee would not have drafted long over wright, so it couldnt have been that easy.

wright in may:
.390 ba
1.179 OPS

poop.

Wright, for his career, is a MUCH better 2nd half player. Always has been. TTP don't know the real secret stats.

good stats but only translate in 28 for the week in fantasy

long 40+ 3 weeks already. Doesn't need to hit .400 to do it either.

cee would not have drafted long over wright, so it couldnt have been that easy.

i know, but after seeing long i wouldn't deal long for wright SU

i wish i was zito pick ups off waivers. Guy is cy somehow