Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

damn i was top 2 to tripper just about a week ago, now im out. damn.

stinks!

you have a sick team too. i would put you #3.

chute i think drafted better than anyone.

ttp I really like how he's built this team

and you i think have done by far the best job in trades.

i think i had a much better team than yours after the draft, but right now i would say your team is a lot better than mine. im ok with that, i get caught up in the trades and just wanted to go all pitching. i think no name guys can do a decent job for my offense but we'll see.

rankings will change every week anyways with all the trades that go down, other than chute.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

so willis is down 2-0, hes not pitching bad, just morneau took him yard...

onto the 2nd inning, i still like his chances if the tigers can put up 4 or more

wooot!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You're a fucking idiot, tripp.

Zito doesnt suck. You're wrong. Your team fucking blows. You think you know everything and have never been wrong. What is this bullshit cop out horse fucking shit that you always throw out about 'mo is always right and no one else can be'. go fuck yourself you fucking faggot. you've been wrong, who the fuck in this league has.

you're team is a joke. wish i played your clowns every week.

:cheers

God DAMNNNNNNNNNNN?

mofome

Banned

you have a sick team too. i would put you #3.

chute i think drafted better than anyone.

ttp I really like how he's built this team

and you i think have done by far the best job in trades.

i think i had a much better team than yours after the draft, but right now i would say your team is a lot better than mine. im ok with that, i get caught up in the trades and just wanted to go all pitching. i think no name guys can do a decent job for my offense but we'll see.

rankings will change every week anyways with all the trades that go down, other than chute.

I was joking. I could care less where you rank the teams.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

God DAMNNNNNNNNNNN?

what? im sick of fucking clowns saying that same fucking thing. these muther fuckers have never been wrong about anything, you either, and they say this shit about me twice a day? Give me a fucking break. tripper thinks he knows everything, oddly his team sucks dick.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Zito doesnt suck. You're wrong. Your team fucking blows. You think you know everything and have never been wrong. What is this bullshit cop out horse fucking shit that you always throw out about 'mo is always right and no one else can be'. go fuck yourself you fucking faggot. you've been wrong, who the fuck in this league has.

you're team is a joke. wish i played your clowns every week.

hahhaha, tell us how u really feel

btw zito sucks balls

tripp

EOG Master

Zito doesnt suck. You're wrong. Your team fucking blows.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mature response mo. Not 100% sure what my fantasy baseball team has to do with Barry Zito sucking, but maybe mo can tell us and we'll all be smarter for it.

I'm out of here. Responses like this are just stupid and I feel stupid for even acknowledging that post.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

For the record, Zito does suck dick. The reason I say that is because of his contract. He's a middle of the road pitcher and he's paid like he's good.

mofome

Banned

Mature response mo. Not 100% sure what my fantasy baseball team has to do with Barry Zito sucking, but maybe mo can tell us and we'll all be smarter for it.

I'm out of here. Responses like this are just stupid and I feel stupid for even acknowledging that post.

mature?

:shoot:

like your

'zito sucks hahahaha you always right duh and me never is right" cry baby cop out bullshit

you're as big a 'know it all' as there ever has been.

mofome

Banned

22-33 with an ERA over 4.5 in the last 3 seasons. He fucking blows.

he won a cy so he must be amazing. oh that only works for some.

lets just look at how hes doing now. hes been very strong over his last 5 starts. you'll have your chance to get buried in this league in the future. know it alls that dont know much.

:houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hes been good over his last 6 starts or so. Thats a fact.

:thumbsup

He's definitely looked better this year than he did the past couple of years, but that's not saying much. We'll see if he can keep his velocity up. That's everything with him.

J

joeybagadonuts

Man,

Lots of anger in this league. I love the competitiveness, too bad my team can't compete so I don't bother talking much shit.
:devil:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

he won a cy so he must be amazing. oh that only works for some.

lets just look at how hes doing now. hes been very strong over his last 5 starts. you'll have your chance to get buried in this league in the future. know it alls that dont know much.

:houra

Mo, how am I being a know-it-all? :+textinb3

I just posted his stats over the last three seasons, and they're fucking horrible. Greg Maddux won a ton of Cy Youngs, but if he pitched today he'd fucking suck like he did last year. Who gives a fuck what he did 6 years ago? The last couple of years he's been one of the worst pitchers in baseball. THAT's A FACT, backed up by FACTS. This year he's looked better, but we'll see if that continues.

J

joeybagadonuts

For the record, Zito does suck dick. The reason I say that is because of his contract. He's a middle of the road pitcher and he's paid like he's good.

How does that make him "suck"? That is some of the worst reasoning/logic I've ever seen, TH. As Mo said he is pitching much better. I'm a Giants fan and have seen him pitch many, many times in person and on TV. He is looking closer to his old form than his has the last few years. Fact.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

He's definitely looked better this year than he did the past couple of years, but that's not saying much. We'll see if he can keep his velocity up. That's everything with him.

im very excited by this, maybe there is a chance im right. please let me know.

:+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

mature?

like your

'zito sucks hahahaha you always right duh and me never is right" cry baby cop out bullshit

you're as big a 'know it all' as there ever has been.

:LMAO

The second I start talking to you like you talk to EVERYONE else you flip out and get personal. Someone responds the same way to you and you'd just say "stop being a woman i didn't know everyone was so god damn sensitive", but you can flip out and talk as you wish to people. Sounds awesome.

Have a nice night mo.:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

How does that make him "suck"? That is some of the worst reasoning/logic I've ever seen, TH.

:cocktail

Well he sucks regardless of his contract, but that makes it even worse. If A-Rod hit .280 with 20 HR's and 80 RBI's every year, he'd suck because he's the highest paid player in the game, but if he was making 5 million a year and was unknown he'd be a solid player to have.

He's bad for the organization because he doesn't produce and he eats up money.

mofome

Banned

Mo, how am I being a know-it-all?

I just posted his stats over the last three seasons, and they're fucking horrible. Greg Maddux won a ton of Cy Youngs, but if he pitched today he'd fucking suck like he did last year. Who gives a fuck what he did 6 years ago? The last couple of years he's been one of the worst pitchers in baseball. THAT's A FACT, backed up by FACTS. This year he's looked better, but we'll see if that continues.

you're a 'know it all' on every topic. you come in and judge teams here without knowing squat about the league. you think you're the sharpest guy of all time. thats fine, i dont give a fuck, you know some shit and i have some laughs, but i dont post to you that stupid fucking shit that tripp just wrote to me. same fucking reply to every conversation. copping out little baby faggot bullshit.

you define a 'know it all'. So does trip. So do many others around here. Thats fine.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

im very excited by this, maybe there is a chance im right. please let me know.

:+excited-

He could turn out to be OK this year, but he'll never regain his Cy Young form. He's looked OK this year, but using the word Good to describe him is silly.

mofome

Banned

The second I start talking to you like you talk to EVERYONE else you flip out and get personal. Someone responds the same way to you and you'd just say "stop being a woman i didn't know everyone was so god damn sensitive", but you can flip out and talk as you wish to people. Sounds awesome.

Have a nice night mo.

I dont reply like you did. I dont say that stupid shit. You just repeat what someone else says. Fucking retarded way to go in a little talk. You copped out with that stupid shit. You've done it before. Its fucking gay.

You have a nice night too.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

its kinda fun to hit refresh, its always interesting to see what the next reply will be...this league has the biggest ego's i have ever seen

mofome

Banned

He could turn out to be OK this year, but he'll never regain his Cy Young form. He's looked OK this year, but using the word Good to describe him is silly.

To you. Someone who I dont consider brighter than I am. Who are you to tell me anything about how good zito is? I mean really? Timely hitting knows something and I dont? na.

I like when you quote me, unintentionally, when reciting a fact about baseball.

Dont get defensive now. Its just funny. You're telling me something? Just funny.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you're a 'know it all' on every topic. you come in and judge teams here without knowing squat about the league. you think you're the sharpest guy of all time. thats fine, i dont give a fuck, you know some shit and i have some laughs, but i dont post to you that stupid fucking shit that tripp just wrote to me. same fucking reply to every conversation. copping out little baby faggot bullshit.

you define a 'know it all'. So does trip. So do many others around here. Thats fine.

No instead you cry like a little bitch and call me a know-it-all. If someone disagrees with you, they're a know it all. Open your eyes Mo, you get called a know-it-all by MORE people than ANYONE on the forums.

You are getting all sensitive, you continue to take shots at me replying and commenting on the most active thread on the forum, and you take shots at me and they're all the same. I think I'm the sharpest guy? No, I present you with facts, you get sensitive and call someone a faggot and people leave the thread because they don't want to deal with your antics.

Zito blows dick, but he looks better than he has in the past. He still sucks dick. That's not me being a know-it-all, that's Zito being 22-33 over his past three seasons with an ERA over 4.5. :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

TH,

Not to call you out since we made a truce, but isn't this EXACTLY what I told you the other day in that PM? I know what it's like to be young and THINK you know know-it-all, then I grew up. Try it.

12io4j2w90

I actually think Zito will be a decent pitcher this year. I picked him up first, but had to drop him when I needed a reliever when Valverde went down. He worked real hard this offseason and he is showing results. If he pitched for a better team he would even be better. To compare him to Lee is comical but I would take him on my team esp. for 2 start weeks.

Fuck. I just agreed with Mo. What is this world coming to?

J

joeybagadonuts

No instead you cry like a little bitch and call me a know-it-all. If someone disagrees with you, they're a know it all. Open your eyes Mo, you get called a know-it-all by MORE people than ANYONE on the forums.

You are getting all sensitive, you continue to take shots at me replying and commenting on the most active thread on the forum, and you take shots at me and they're all the same. I think I'm the sharpest guy? No, I present you with facts, you get sensitive and call someone a faggot and people leave the thread because they don't want to deal with your antics.

Zito blows dick, but he looks better than he has in the past. He still sucks dick. That's not me being a know-it-all, that's Zito being 22-33 over his past three seasons with an ERA over 4.5. :cheers

What the fuck does this have to do with THIS YEAR? Does our league look back at the guys contract and prior year's stats to determine how many points he scores? Must have missed that part. Zito is much improves this year. It was all in his head. I live in the Bay Area. I read the local newspaper and listen to the radio about the Giants all the time, and watch them play in person, I think I know a little more than you on in this area.

:doh1

TH,

Not to call you out since we made a truce, but isn't this EXACTLY what I told you the other day in that PM? I know what it's like to be young and THINK you know know-it-all, then I grew up. Try it.

12io4j2w90

Even joey getting in on the rips today. Good thing im work soon. I don't like the abuse
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

To you. Someone who I dont consider brighter than I am. Who are you to tell me anything about how good zito is? I mean really? Timely hitting knows something and I dont? na.

I like when you quote me, unintentionally, when reciting a fact about baseball.

Dont get defensive now. Its just funny. You're telling me something? Just funny.

I'm presenting my opinion just like you present yours. Now quit getting your panties in a bunch and tell me how many bad breaks Zito has taken over the last three years to have his ERA be that high. If Zito was on team trippp he'd be the worst pitcher of all time.

Timely knows something and I don't? na?

Is that a fucking joke? Get out of here with this bullshit Mo. I don't know if you're having a tough time at home, but you don't know as much as you think. Whenever I disagree with you, you attack my credibility, knowledge and have recently threatened to call me out. Quit being a bitch and have a discussion without attacking someone.

anyone know what happened to A jones. It seems he left hurt :*(
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What the fuck does this have to do with THIS YEAR? Does our league look back at the guys contract and prior year's stats to determine how many points he scores? Must have missed that part.
:doh1

So Mo is acting the same way, but in favor of Zito, and I'm the one being a know-it-all?

What have I said that is false? Are you fucking kidding me?

I say Zito sucks because his record and ERA have been fucking horrible and I'm being a know-it-all? Fuck that.

Mo :soapbox:

caps are down, so he's full assault mode .

mofome

Banned

Zito blows dick, but he looks better than he has in the past. He still sucks dick. That's not me being a know-it-all, that's Zito being 22-33 over his past three seasons with an ERA over 4.5.

Who the fuck are you? Some fucking pantload that doesnt know his ass from a fucking hole in the ground talking down to everyone in a league that hes not even in. I get called a lot of things by more people because im here more than everyone, you simple minded clown. I am the most generous person, i am the most caring person, i am there for people, i am the know it all....yadda yadda. Thats because im always here, you fucking retard. 99% of your posts are know-it-all bullshit and people laugh at you. You are one of the least liked people ive ever seen...who the fuck are you?

Im not taking shot at you, or at least I wasnt. You're taking shots right now like some dumbass. Who the fuck are you? You got defensive as shit. Everyone sees you as some know it all. EVERYONE. Look at you judging everyone in this league...you arent even in it. Its strange.

You dont know enough to tell anyone here how good zito will be this year nor anyone else. I know you think you're some guru, but thats an opinion you share with no one.

i need ttp to be my human shield. Where are ya pal? Things getting dangerous. stinks i 4got the rest of the lyrics.

Some busta rhymes for ya'll