Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TH,

Not to call you out since we made a truce, but isn't this EXACTLY what I told you the other day in that PM? I know what it's like to be young and THINK you know know-it-all, then I grew up. Try it.

12io4j2w90

how strange. The same thing 90 people have pmed me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What the fuck does this have to do with THIS YEAR? Does our league look back at the guys contract and prior year's stats to determine how many points he scores? Must have missed that part. Zito is much improves this year. It was all in his head. I live in the Bay Area. I read the local newspaper and listen to the radio about the Giants all the time, and watch them play in person, I think I know a little more than you on in this area.

:doh1

No, but that's a history. He's 1-3 with an 3.89 ERA this year. He's looked good in 4 of his lats 5 starts, but I think the lats 40 starts he made is a better indicator. I'm sure I could find other pitchers that have looked good over their last 5 that are terrible.

mofome

Banned

What the fuck does this have to do with THIS YEAR? Does our league look back at the guys contract and prior year's stats to determine how many points he scores? Must have missed that part. Zito is much improves this year. It was all in his head. I live in the Bay Area. I read the local newspaper and listen to the radio about the Giants all the time, and watch them play in person, I think I know a little more than you on in this area.

:doh1

exactly. jesus. bedard sucked dick for a couple years, i guess that means he sucks dick now.

:shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

how strange. The same thing 90 people have pmed me.

Oh, and it's the same thing people have said about you on the forums. What a joke. You're a funny guy Mo. Sorry to disagree with you. If were friends am I supposed to follow you around like Cee and agree with you on everything. Grow up Mo. Using this bullshit against me.

mofome

Banned

Mo :soapbox:

caps are down, so he's full assault mode .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

yeah this fucking guy coming in talking down to everyone like some hot shot every day and he isnt even in our league? Timely hitting coming in putting down trades, teams, players, people....who the fuck is this guy?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

So Mo is acting the same way, but in favor of Zito, and I'm the one being a know-it-all?

What have I said that is false? Are you fucking kidding me?

I say Zito sucks because his record and ERA have been fucking horrible and I'm being a know-it-all? Fuck that.

Both Mo and I are arguing he is a DECENT pitcher THIS FUCKING YEAR, what does the past have to do with that. People have off years and come back and have miracle ones (Cliff Lee anyone?). You are basing your argument on his part performances, not his current ones. That is simply dumb. Oh, and go grill me some sausages you fat little fucker.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Who the fuck are you? Some fucking pantload that doesnt know his ass from a fucking hole in the ground talking down to everyone in a league that hes not even in. I get called a lot of things by more people because im here more than everyone, you simple minded clown. I am the most generous person, i am the most caring person, i am there for people, i am the know it all....yadda yadda. Thats because im always here, you fucking retard. 99% of your posts are know-it-all bullshit and people laugh at you. You are one of the least liked people ive ever seen...who the fuck are you?

:thumbsup

Im not taking shot at you, or at least I wasnt. You're taking shots right now like some dumbass. Who the fuck are you? You got defensive as shit. Everyone sees you as some know it all. EVERYONE. Look at you judging everyone in this league...you arent even in it. Its strange.

You dont know enough to tell anyone here how good zito will be this year nor anyone else. I know you think you're some guru, but thats an opinion you share with no one.

Who am I? I'm a guy who has had your back for the last year. I'm the guy that's defended all your shit on this forum, and you attack me all the time. You post little shots here and there. I'm no big shot like MOFO. I didn't judge shit you fucking bitch.

RJT asked me to rank the teams, and I did that.

Biggamer and MC asked me about there teams and I told them the truth. I answered a request. Maybe take some lessons on reading. I don't think I'm a guru. I was lending my opinion like everyone else does. You chase people out of this thread, and it's the most active one on the forum. I disagree with you MO, that doesn't mean I think I'm high and mighty. Get a clue.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Both Mo and I are arguing he is a DECENT pitcher THIS FUCKING YEAR, what does the past have to do with that. People have off years and come back and have miracle ones (Cliff Lee anyone?). You are basing your argument on his part performances, not his current ones. That is simply dumb. Oh, and go grill me some sausages you fat little fucker.

I AGREED WITH THAT. JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yeah this fucking guy coming in talking down to everyone like some hot shot every day and he isnt even in our league? Timely hitting coming in putting down trades, teams, players, people....who the fuck is this guy?

Actually just lending my insight into the forums most active thread. Go fuck yourself Mo. I'll follow suit and leave as others have. Have a good one Mo, it's been a good run.

RJT asked me to rank the teams. MC and Biggamer asked me what I liked about their teams. You're fucking hilarious.

mofome

Banned

Who am I? I'm a guy who has had your back for the last year. I'm the guy that's defended all your shit on this forum, and you attack me all the time. You post little shots here and there. I'm no big shot like MOFO. I didn't judge shit you fucking bitch.

you call me a bitch? you fat little piece of shit. Give me a break. You've had my back? You think that helps me on the forums? I dont need your back and people think less of me when you have my back. People dont like you. I do, but most dont. Ive had your back, and me having your back on the forums means something. ive also had your back when you're sharing your little writings and all kinds of personal shit with me.

please son, you're too emotional right now.

You calling someone a bitch? Dont forget, ive seen you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you call me a bitch? you fat little piece of shit. Give me a break. You've had my back? You think that helps me on the forums? I dont need your back and people think less of me when you have my back. People dont like you. I do, but most dont. Ive had your back, and me having your back on the forums means something. ive also had your back when you're sharing your little writings and all kinds of personal shit with me.

please son, you're too emotional right now.

You calling someone a bitch? Dont forget, ive seen you.

You like me? Go fuck yourself. I'm being sensitive? I disagree with a comment you made, presented facts, and you came back calling me a pantload? But I'm the one who's sensitive? That's fucking hilarious. You insult me and talk shit about things I've talked about with you and you say you like me? I don't need faggots like that on my side. You think you're a good person? Plenty of people don't like me on the forum? Cool... You're the man Mo. Enjoy your thread. Enjoy your site and enjoy your league. Pant load? I agreed that Zito was improved this year, but he's still a shit pitcher. That's all I said and this turns into you attacking me and my character? Fuck you and your high and mighty attitude.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You've seen me, great. Fat piece of shit? Another good one. LOL. You've seen me? Good for you. Do you feel good about yourself. God you certainly do know how to chase people away from this forum. Have a good one. 91023i2ndw;l

Good luck in whatever you do.

mofome

Banned

You like me? Go fuck yourself. I'm being sensitive? I disagree with a comment you made, presented facts, and you came back calling me a pantload? But I'm the one who's sensitive? That's fucking hilarious. You insult me and talk shit about things I've talked about with you and you say you like me? I don't need faggots like that on my side. You think you're a good person? Plenty of people don't like me on the forum? Cool... You're the man Mo. Enjoy your thread. Enjoy your site and enjoy your league. Pant load? I agreed that Zito was improved this year, but he's still a shit pitcher. That's all I said and this turns into you attacking me and my character? Fuck you and your high and mighty attitude.

timely, you're nothing but a little turd. you're talking online like some guy you're not.

you're know it all little prick to everyone. why are you even in this thread? oh, because you're a weirdo. I get complaints about you all the time. Now I know why. Meeting the real timely is funny. Its awesome to hear how you depict your role in everything. Innocent nice little timely was attacked. You fucking idiot.

J

joeybagadonuts

Who is he? See below

If anyone believes this guy actually played on the Penn St baseball team, let alone the Special Olympics team, they must be crazy. :doh1

mofome

Banned

You've seen me, great. Fat piece of shit? Another good one. LOL. You've seen me? Good for you. Do you feel good about yourself. God you certainly do know how to chase people away from this forum. Have a good one.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Timely, you leaving would make my job much easier. People tell me they dont post here because you do.

tah tah

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, i'm cee nice to meet ya.

I'm in your fantasy league 10th outta 12 in pitching.

Hi Cee,

I'm joey, where does my team rank in pitching, lemme guess, 12.
:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Timely in this thread.Why? He said Mo wanted him here. Is that not true?

Sounds like someone is living in a fantasy land. This guy has my back all day and he is the reason for any success I have had in my life. He is the reason I am able to wake in the morning. He is not a know it all in the least, he just happens to put everyone down and talk down to everyone because he actually knows everything. Funny to see a guy talk so much shit to so many people and then act like its nuts when someone lights him up a bit. Hes got his knows in everyones business for some reason.

hes an ok little shit, he just gets emotional and is a little cocky. Hard for him to be talked to like that. He can do it, but he cant take it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2144600 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-09-09, 04:49 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #15700 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timely Hitting<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2144600", true); </SCRIPT>
The top isn't high enough

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2144600 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts
The grandpa gambler one put me over the top last night. I was dying laughing.

Me went from making some good points I was impressed with, to that whore shit all in the matter of minutes. This should be a Manej free zone, imo.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Laughing? You're an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about. He lives in Summerlin and has for 10 years. He, I believe, may now be an agent, but I'm not positive on that.

I don't give a fuck what you think, and I still don't know why you have a problem with me. Ask Mo if I should be kicked out of the thread... You're a piece of work.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timely said this on the ninth

Mo should Timely get out of the thread?

mofome

Banned

<table class="tborder" id="post2144600" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">
</td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">
</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2144600" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);">
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
</td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely said this on the ninth

Mo should Timely get out of the thread?

Not a thing in the world I care less about. However, if he wants to enter this thread talking shit about everyones moves, players, teams and so on....hes gonna have to take it a bit better than someone bites back.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

It's funny, you know how all the peepsplace guys give you shit, and talk bad about ken and how he's the worst guy in the world. Despite all that, Timely Hitting is still more hated than you there, and he's only been around a few months. Or as he is know there "Slimy Shitting"
:hangt

mofome

Banned

Mo,

It's funny, you know how all the peepsplace guys give you shit, and talk bad about ken and how he's the worst guy in the world. Despite all that, Timely Hitting is still more hated than you there, and he's only been around a few months. Or as he is know there "Slimy Shitting"

Those people are idiots. Those arent even people who have a reason to 'hate me', some of them are people who ask for shit that I cant help.

I dont mind timely, hes just so cocky and condescending and he doesnt seem to realize that he talks down to people all the time like hes better than everyone. Thats fine, but please don't act like you're just some happy go lucky nice guy who was attacked for no reason. Then he calls me a bitch...lol. Oh when the e-muscles flex.

:suit:

mofome

Banned

wayyyyyyyyy too much pressure here with mom unable to even get out of bed for the last few weeks and trying to get my parents in a good place financially. I am just in a terrible fucking mood, my bad letting loose on people. Who cares about trippers dumb comment or timely being timely. Just nice goofy guys. im just fucking miserable. my head is killing me all day and i feel like i have a 5000lb weight on my chest from the moment i wake up until i go to bed.

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp seems like good people and he taking alot of shit on his team. I root for him now.

Timely is just a weird dude. Comes in,Doesnt know scoring rules,doesnt know team needs,isnt asked to be in thread,and just comes in firing away

J

joeybagadonuts

tripp seems like good people and he taking alot of shit on his team. I root for him now.

Timely is just a weird dude. Comes in,Doesnt know scoring rules,doesnt know team needs,isnt asked to be in thread,and just comes in firing away

He also claims that he is 5'10'' 165 and played on the Penn St baseball team, so go figure. More like 5'8'' 200 and played on the Dungeons and Dragons team...

mofome

Banned

yeah looks like he went off on me because he thought my shit talking to tripper was shit talking to him. so he went off due to misreading and then that was interesting.

you already know i like tripper a lot. I cant stand when people fall back on that same horse shit that 'mo is never wrong', i dont remember a time in this league when any muther fucker has thought they were wrong. ive never been around more geniuses in my life. So when someone cops out with that....someone who does the same thing....man it pissed me off tonight. just not a good time. trippers the man, im just stressing here. need to get drunk or beat the shit out of someone.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I gonna make a nice thread some day Joey.

Go in search and put him as poster. Type in best friend in search. Guy has about 10 professional athletes as best buds :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah looks like he went off on me because he thought my shit talking to tripper was shit talking to him. so he went off due to misreading and then that was interesting.

you already know i like tripper a lot. I cant stand when people fall back on that same horse shit that 'mo is never wrong', i dont remember a time in this league when any muther fucker has thought they were wrong. ive never been around more geniuses in my life. So when someone cops out with that....someone who does the same thing....man it pissed me off tonight. just not a good time. trippers the man, im just stressing here. need to get drunk or beat the shit out of someone.

I was wrong about

1. Nolansco
2. Wanting trade review
3. Cees team sucking

other than that im been happy with my predictions.

J

joeybagadonuts

I gonna make a nice thread some day Joey.

Go in search and put him as poster. Type in best friend in search. Guy has about 10 professional athletes as best buds :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Of course he does! He's theMANej.

I bet he would wet himself if I showed him some of the pictures I have of me in the whitesox dugout from back in the early 90's with Tim Raines, Bo Jackson, Frank Thomas, Robin Ventura, Bobby Thigpen, and a few other guys. My friends mom that "dated" Tim Raines brought them to me when her son got married yesterday. I guess she found them in her attic. They are all my "best buds". :doh1
:LMAO