Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I went home for mothers day and had to help my mom go though my dad's stuff and help her get rid of stuff. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. That and reading about your mom just reminded me again, that life is too short for BS.

I apologize if I offended you or Cee. It was a heat of the battle thing and I overreacted. Hopefully we can move on.

Best of luck with the home stuff. My biggest regret was not getting to spend more time with my dad. We talked, but I sure wish I could have a few more afternoons with him. My prayers are with you.

Stinks seeing people that u care about sad. Tough to deal with. No worries.:cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

sounds like cee when I would cover up the corner of the tv during march madness so I couldnt see scores.

2348ji23e
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am kinda sad, i hafta get up at 530am to go fucking hiking, i opened my mouth the other day and told the ole ladys dad i would go with, its suppose to be my day off, but i then got conned into working from 2-10.. so hike from 6-1 or so, then to work for 8 hours, all this on what was suppose to be a day to relax, fuck!

i am kinda sad, i hafta get up at 530am to go fucking hiking, i opened my mouth the other day and told the ole ladys dad i would go with, its suppose to be my day off, but i then got conned into working from 2-10.. so hike from 6-1 or so, then to work for 8 hours, all this on what was suppose to be a day to relax, fuck!

i'm so jealous:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

also, how the fuck is phil hughes a fav over anyone let alone liri who has pitched alot better his last 2 outings

mofome

Banned

greinke with another tough matchup, balt

how lame..

You say some weird things. No one has a good offense i guess. How can you possibly rip the Os offense? They only scored 9 today.

:doh1

No offense is good. Greinke wins because no one is good. Oh yeah, Ana is good and greinke pitched a CG 4 hitter. They exposed him.

mofome

Banned

Greinke vs the Rangers = CG SO with 10Ks. That was in texas. He stinks though. Rangers cant hit.

:houra

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Apparently the #1, #4, or #7 offenses in baseball are no good. Greinke has allowed 2 runs in 21 innings vs those teams. He faces the #8 offense tomorrow, who is also, apparently, terrible.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hate to say it but like 5 good offenses in all of baseball

Hitting seems to be way down

Mo sent ya something

mofome

Banned

Mo sent ya something

name them. I think tx just may be one.

greinke, in tx, cg so 10Ks.

whats tuckers issue with greinke? Facts demolish what he says about him. As none of us do, tucker surely wont admit being wrong about the competition greinke has actually faced.

mofome

Banned

Mo sent ya something

Not interested in that one. We tried. I think the greinke/jur gap is much larger than the pena/teix gap. First offer i have had in over a week though, its nice to get them.

Timetopay

EOG Master

all the al east
Texas when they home
Twins sometimes
Phillies
Mets(but that ballpark hurts them)
Cubs if healthy
Cardinals occasionally

Thats it everyone else sucks

rjt721

EOG Master

Can I bench Sonnanstine mid-week? I'd rather take the zero than what he'll give me in his next start.

mofome

Banned

all the al east
Texas when they home
Twins sometimes
Phillies
Mets(but that ballpark hurts them)
Cubs if healthy
Cardinals occasionally

Thats it everyone else sucks

Greinke crushed two teams on list TTP so far.

:suit:

J

joeybagadonuts

Timely has taken his act to Peeps. Cant wait to see how that crowd takes to a know it all,story tellin,kid

I've already been ripping that fukkin tard over there. Guy is unreal.

mofome

Banned

well what type of 2nd player were ya thinkin?

eh idk, i was thinking maybe 3 for 2 or 3 for 3. idk. just figured those were a couple main parts to start with. despite what drunken tuckman says, greinke has a tough match tomorrow, i should wait for him to get nasty again and prove hes the real deal.

mofome

Banned

anyone you think should be on or off that list?

not a big fan of the twins offense. stl can get hot. clev actually has a nice offense. they are in the top 7 in scoring despite a couple guys like sizemore slumping badly. I think the Nationals, when at 100%, have a better offense than stl or minn.

Guzman
Nick Johnson
Zimmerman
Dunn
Dukes
Willingham/Kearns
Flores

All of those guys can really hit. Hernandez at 2nd has been a good little hitter as well. Even olsen and martis are good hitting pitchers. I mean that, right there, is 7 really tough outs most nights.

mofome

Banned

zito > grienk

tucker is funny about greinke. Greinke cant win with tucker, tucker is just hoping for an implosion. if he gets a CG so its because tor and tx have shit lineups. if he gets hit its because he stinks.

:+comfort+