Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Joey create a new thread so we can continue this fighting, u are really a boring dude and seem to have no sense of humor

I feel i have diluted this thread with enough of this nonsense

closing arguments will commence now, go ahead and say your piece Brokeback

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tuck with a pretty bad deal there.

Kazmir is worse then Felix or at best even

Soriano is way better then Gimpy since he is HEALTHY unlike guerrero and Brokeback

Mags seems to be a step slow and old

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey create a new thread so we can continue this fighting, u are really a boring dude and seem to have no sense of humor

I feel i have diluted this thread with enough of this nonsense

closing arguments will commence now, go ahead and say your piece Brokeback

The Jman-esque projecting continues. I think everyone would agree I owned you in this battle of words and wits.

Joey- 1
Latza Matzo Gamer- 0
:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck with a pretty bad deal there.

Kazmir is worse then Felix or at best even

Soriano is way better then Gimpy since he is HEALTHY unlike guerrero and Brokeback

Mags seems to be a step slow and old

i put felix and kaz about even

i will probably accept your trade in a sec

biggamer3

EOG Master

The Jman-esque projecting continues. I think everyone would agree I owned you in this battle of words and wits.

Joey- 1
Latza Matzo Gamer- 0
:cheers

If by "everyone" you mean about the 4 people that read our little squabble then consider yourself a huge winner.

You must have some life brokeback

Ok so whats your scorecard for Brokeback vs 5 Star, Brokeback vs Jman, Brokeback vs Lensports?

mofome

Banned

Joey talking about getting fucked in a deal - look at me pal

Tripp bent me over telling me Haren is top 5 pitcher. I got torched on that deal.

Little fucker will pay though. I gonna have Haren 3 start against him when we play heads up

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i once had an awesome outfeild, and i was 0-3, i then traded away 1 of them and lost manny not long after, that put a huge dent into my starting lineup, by having to start people like jd drew..

i do agree i lost a bit on the joey deal
i put kaz and felix on the same teir, kaz was once extremely dominant, and hasnt settled in since his injury, i hope he comes around..

i put soriano over both of vlad and maggy combined, but i also put maggy over jd drew...thats the only reason i even offered it, i knew i would take an overall hit but fill out my lineup more...

so i basically traded today

felix
zambo
soriano

for

kaz
markakis
maggy
vladdy

forget manny worthless fucking nappyheaded clown

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tuck should be interesting as you are my main rival in the division and i made you much stronger for the next 5 weeks or so.

Big Z will sit a lot on the bench for me, but i really love having great options to start each week.

Now my decisions on who to start will be real fuckin hard with Bills, Gallardo, Ervin, Z, Lilly, Ubaldo and the rest.

I have Manny and Kakis about even when Manny comes back, should be able to weather the storm until Manny comes with my OF of Lee, Rios, Hunter and Werth

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck should be interesting as you are my main rival in the division and i made you much stronger for the next 5 weeks or so.

Big Z will sit a lot on the bench for me, but i really love having great options to start each week.

Now my decisions on who to start will be real fuckin hard with Bills, Gallardo, Ervin, Z, Lilly, Ubaldo and the rest.

I have Manny and Kakis about even when Manny comes back, should be able to weather the storm until Manny comes with my OF of Lee, Rios, Hunter and Werth

i couldnt weather the storm that was the issue, in the 6 weeks left he has on suspension i could be way to far out by then for him to do me any good

Likewise. Playing 10 years of baseball with normal leagues, traveling teams, etc was bad for my knees since I played catcher. I moved on late in High School to play golf and played golf in College as well. Also not good for the back when they make you fuckin play/practice 6 hours a day! Follow all that by working for 10 years sitting behind a desk for 60-80 hours a week, and anyone's back will be fucked up.

Guess a young 20s geek like Gamer would know nothing about that, though. Throwing Magic The Gathering cards in the hallway in between classes and Dungeons and Dragons on the weekdays isn't too tough on the body, right Gamer?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

catcher is rough. My legs too long to catch. They would snap in 1/2 from squatting for 2 inn lol
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

we are the deals league, no one competes with this league, we should all live in a house and make millions off of our dramatics.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

we are the deals league, no one competes with this league, we should all live in a house and make millions off of our dramatics.

1/2 of the league would OD from the meds u and joey would have laying around, u would need to keep that shit in a safe with this crew

Joey talking about getting fucked in a deal - look at me pal

Tripp bent me over telling me Haren is top 5 pitcher. I got torched on that deal.

Little fucker will pay though. I gonna have Haren 3 start against him when we play heads up
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i wont be controlling the team after today, not like it effects me :+waving-5

what u mean, u are quitting on us?

tell ryan wagner i said hello. Him and tuck retiring at 27 :suit:

1/2 of the league would OD from the meds u and joey would have laying around, u would need to keep that shit in a safe with this crew
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what u mean, u are quitting on us?

tell ryan wagner i said hello. Him and tuck retiring at 27 :suit:
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

i need a break from the computer, its occupying my time beyond something i ever thought was possible.. I need to start doing somethings to get my life back in order to where i feel comfortable again, so i need to get rid of the distractions that are causing it...I have been saying once the shrinks contest was over (i wasnt gonna back out on the grading part once i offered) i was gonna step back and do whats right for me/fam.. spend more time with them, do more family things, etc etc etc...when i shutdown tonight i am gonna try to stay away for a couple months...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Big Z blows at this point. I sincerely would have rather had Mark that a getting off steroids Manny and Carlos.

No telling what either of those two will bring ya

Timetopay

EOG Master

i need a break from the computer, its occupying my time beyond something i ever thought was possible.. I need to start doing somethings to get my life back in order to where i feel comfortable again, so i need to get rid of the distractions that are causing it...I have been saying once the shrinks contest was over (i wasnt gonna back out on the grading part once i offered) i was gonna step back and do whats right for me/fam.. spend more time with them, do more family things, etc etc etc...when i shutdown tonight i am gonna try to stay away for a couple months...

I will be running tucks team so look out for trades bitches :houra

J

joeybagadonuts

LOL. Check it out. I already keep my shit in a small safe.

:LMAO

you aren't on the pc 24/7 tho. U always at work.

We need help in softs. Come play for us. Could always use our 1st .700 hitter. Sometimes i wanna kill myself seeing non bases guys play for us. Not many have instincts on fielding or running the bases. Some things are awful to see. People not knowing to go 1/2 way on a liner etc.

J

joeybagadonuts

Good to see someone has their priorities straight around here. We'll miss ya, Tuck!

Who is going to manage Field Of Dreams while you are gone?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

joey, my aunt is the sameway.. she has almost died like 5 times, has cancer, gets pnewmonia every other week, lives in hospitals.. everytime i am over there, i can have anything i want from morphine patches (she pushes these bitches on me, u wear for 3 days at a time, but i am sure u know that already)to oxy to anything to alter my mind, to any antibiotic i want, she is a walking pharmacy..

Joey, that's a bit creepy knowing u got a safe dedicated to medicines . Maybe i'm the weird one tho. I havent taken anything in 2-3 years. Not even an advil

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Good to see someone has their priorities straight around here. We'll miss ya, Tuck!

bookies, old friend from NY, he was in the freewinners league with cee and mo, they know him well...

ny bookies prolly. He was there for the draft

Timetopay

EOG Master

oh boy

Mo will start with ooolalalala and that Rich Hill is sick and bookies handing over Markakis

FAaaaaaaaaaaaak

bookies, old friend from NY, he was in the freewinners league with cee and mo, they know him well...

yeah, tuck used to rip bookies off every trade. I wish this league saw your deals with bookies. No fear of last place, since when your team is doing bad u can always call on bookies for players.

Bookies = tucks AAA farm system

Next year when tuck is pushing for books to join the league, just say no

J

joeybagadonuts

joey, my aunt is the sameway.. she has almost died like 5 times, has cancer, gets pnewmonia every other week, lives in hospitals.. everytime i am over there, i can have anything i want from morphine patches (she pushes these bitches on me, u wear for 3 days at a time, but i am sure u know that already)to oxy to anything to alter my mind, to any antibiotic i want, she is a walking pharmacy..

I have Fentanyl patches that I wear for 3 days at a time. They aren't that great, though. They do help me sleep a little better which is good. I can't wait to get better and off all these fuckin narcotics. It's been wayyyyyyy too long.

ttp mvp parra was azs only hit til last batter

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, that's a bit creepy knowing u got a safe dedicated to medicines . Maybe i'm the weird one tho. I havent taken anything in 2-3 years. Not even an advil

I have no choice. The meds on the street are worth thousands of dollars and don't want anyone to steal them, that and my GF leaves Friday morning for rehab and almost died the one time she stole my liquid morphine, so I have good reason. :hangt