Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I'm here. It's only 10:45, and I just woke up. I'm pissed I missed betting this early game.

Only an unemployed fuck like yourself can wake up at 10:45 :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Kidding man, i know you well enough by now to know you dont take shit to heart.

I am done with that shit, if you are at least :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Only an unemployed fuck like yourself can wake up at 10:45 :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

u attack then say your done? :doh1

J

joeybagadonuts

Sheeeeeiiiitttt, I usually don't get up till noon, and then spend the rest of the day on my front porch drinking malt liquor and fortified wine.
12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

Sheeeeeiiiitttt, I usually don't get up till noon, and then spend the rest of the day on my front porch drinking malt liquor and fortified wine.
12io4j2w90

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/30YW3wgRvyI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/30YW3wgRvyI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J

joeybagadonuts

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/30YW3wgRvyI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/30YW3wgRvyI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Glad you got the reference! Maybe you aren't as corky-like as I thought...
12io4j2w90

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yomama and Bags hangin

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nplNU1IcKvA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nplNU1IcKvA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

biggamer3

EOG Master

u attack then say your done? :doh1

I am done, just a playful jab.

I think we are allowed 2 jabs a day, from today on.

I mean we cant become ebuds or anything, we still have to keep the league fresh and shit with a little insulting

Tuck, i know you have to leave us so if you reply to this post in two months i fully understand :houra:houra:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

Glad you got the reference! Maybe you aren't as corky-like as I thought...
12io4j2w90

Best.SHOW.EVER.

This is my favorite seen from The Wire

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1HUlTKvDUI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1HUlTKvDUI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J

joeybagadonuts

Yomama and Bags hangin

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nplNU1IcKvA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nplNU1IcKvA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of my favorite scenes of all-time. Good call, TTP.

J

joeybagadonuts

Best.SHOW.EVER.

This is my favorite seen from The Wire

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1HUlTKvDUI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1HUlTKvDUI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

See, so we have that in common.
91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

sizemore has to be the only first round pick that gets asked to sac bunt in the 1st inning

Tuckman

Uh Poster

has holliday turned the corner? he sure seems to be getting his swing back..

playing on a new team is always tough at first, especially when u have noone to protect you..

he sucked ass though the first 5 weeks 2938u4ji23

biggamer3

EOG Master

phillips was such a good pick up. he was very underrated by this league.

Everyone knew he was a solid player just not quite the top of his position.

At 2b theres, Utley, Kinsler, Brob, Pedroia then probably Phillips

I doubt anyone didnt think he was a top 10 2B

Timetopay

EOG Master

Not sure if u are serious but Phillips is aight but not elite

You are making it like Phillips is in the Ethier, Kemp, Werth, Choo class of elite players

:LMAO

He scored 500 in 07 when healthy. If he stays health Brob can suck his nuts:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

:LMAO

He scored 500 in 07 when healthy. If he stays health Brob can suck his nuts:houra

in his best year Roberts STILL outscored him

last year Brob beat him by 100 points

Dont mess with me on Brob, he is a force in our scoring oij213490

health is a huge factor in fantasy some players always will miss 20 games
If chipper played every game he would be a top 10 bat no question

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tucks stud

Twin killing
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>
Liriano has been leaving the mound with his head down often. (US Presswire)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

top 10 bat? no way. you could let chipper play 200 games a year and he still wouldn't be a top 10 bat

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hes been in the league like 2 years gamer

He aint 37 years old. His top year 500 and Brobs 511

You overpaid for Brob is all. No biggie

biggamer3

EOG Master

top 10 bat? no way. you could let chipper play 200 games a year and he still wouldn't be a top 10 bat

Mop is right you cant be spoken to with logic.

Chip is one of the few bats who have averaged OVER 1 pt per AB the last 3 years.

Here is what Chips did LAST year in our scoring:

<table class="page" width="985" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="page" width="965">

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Teixeira, Mark 1B NYY </td><td align="right">574</td><td align="right">102</td><td align="right">177</td><td align="right">103</td><td align="right">41</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">121</td><td align="right">97</td><td align="right">93</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3084</td><td align="right">0.4102</td><td align="right">0.5523</td><td align="right">555.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Braun, Ryan J. LF MIL </td><td align="right">611</td><td align="right">92</td><td align="right">174</td><td align="right">91</td><td align="right">39</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">106</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">129</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0.2848</td><td align="right">0.3348</td><td align="right">0.5532</td><td align="right">479.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Jones, Chipper 3B ATL</td><td align="right">439</td><td align="right">82</td><td align="right">160</td><td align="right">113</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">75</td><td align="right">90</td><td align="right">61</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3645</td><td align="right">0.4700</td><td align="right">0.5740</td><td align="right">447.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td class="page" width="10">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

biggamer3

EOG Master

Hes been in the league like 2 years gamer

He aint 37 years old. His top year 500 and Brobs 511

You overpaid for Brob is all. No biggie

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

u took Pedroia in 3rd round (who is at best equal to BROB) and Phillips was taken a few picks after Brob nd u say i "overpaid"

good shit

u wouldnt trade phillips for Roberts? :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

gamer man, i couldn't possibly care any less about what chipper did last year. he had a career year, fantastic.

there are probably 40 guys i'd take over him, maybe even more. i took zimmerman over him and you laughed at that. zimm is a better player right now than chipp, and i don't see how that could be argued against.

mofome

Banned

grounder
bloop
weak grounder
weak grounder

=

big inning

clown choo swings at a pitch he could hardly reach and it trickles into the of.

it doesnt end

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer man, i couldn't possibly care any less about what chipper did last year. he had a career year, fantastic.

there are probably 40 guys i'd take over him, maybe even more. i took zimmerman over him and you laughed at that. zimm is a better player right now than chipp, and i don't see how that could be argued against.

Aha what about the 2 years before last?

all i said was that if healthy he was a top 10 bat and you said something stupid about him having 200 games he wouldnt be top ten.

Once you realize you said something silly u jump to next topic, good stuff.

As for your Zimmerman thing, sure nice pick, just he sucks for our scoring when he will return to Zimmerman he is, he aint a .350 hitter dont fool yourself, at seasons end Chip will have him outscored

Last year Chip outscored him by over 200 points and they had same AB's

biggamer3

EOG Master

grounder
bloop
weak grounder
weak grounder

=

big inning

clown choo swings at a pitch he could hardly reach and it trickles into the of.

it doesnt end

Mo wish i could break down my pitchers games like you do.

Grienke is reverting to the Grienke we expected him to be

tripp

EOG Master

Mo wish i could break down my pitchers games like you do.

Grienke is reverting to the Grienke we expected him to be

agreed.

i find it funny that every yoyo bad start can be broken down like that, but a CG shutout by sabathia can = him being smashed. funny how some minds work.:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how the hell did the RF not catch that ball, your a major league player for christ sakes, it went right thru his glove basically..

J

joeybagadonuts

Aha what about the 2 years before last?

all i said was that if healthy he was a top 10 bat and you said something stupid about him having 200 games he wouldnt be top ten.

Once you realize you said something silly u jump to next topic, good stuff.

As for your Zimmerman thing, sure nice pick, just he sucks for our scoring when he will return to Zimmerman he is, he aint a .350 hitter dont fool yourself, at seasons end Chip will have him outscored

Last year Chip outscored him by over 200 points and they had same AB's

Zimmerman has added some extra power this season as well, he hit 14 HRs in about 400abs, he already has 10 in under 150....

I think he'll score a little better this year. :doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thanks leyland u dirty cocksucker, why u even bring jakcson out for the 8th when he is already at 105 pitches is beyond me.. u have a bullpen for reasons like this u fucking clown.

biggamer3

EOG Master

how the hell did the RF not catch that ball, your a major league player for christ sakes, it went right thru his glove basically..
Have texas so i got lucky there, but the RF saved a run early with that laser to home to get an out