Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

MC always trying to deal Morneau for aces. Aint ever gonna happen unfortunately.

No.

If you read what I wrote, I said I would not deal Morneau for CC straight up right now.

The way my team is Morneau is more valuable than CC.

I'm not saying hes worth an ace. But for me he's worth more right now.

Timetopay

EOG Master

of course MC cause he been hot. Soon as he has a few 8 to 12 point weeks and CC,Haren,etc throws a 60 or 70 will be whole other story.

Right now he helping you alot but he aint a 350 50 home run guy

mofome

Banned

I know what you mean. For my team CC is more valuable than a bat that may be better because my pitching isnt real deep. I would love to land puj/morn of course. The innings and run support make CC a nice bet in this league and thats a huge thing for me right now. You wont get any -8s from CC like I have gotten from some of my 2 start bums.

:doh1

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

of course MC cause he been hot. Soon as he has a few 8 to 12 point weeks and CC,Haren,etc throws a 60 or 70 will be whole other story.

Right now he helping you alot but he aint a 350 50 home run guy

Thats only possible with any SP once every 4 weeks or so anyway. ANd he has to dominate 2 starts in that period.

Timetopay

EOG Master

What I find interesting is guys sitting top 20 pitchers for nice 1 starts.

I have seen Shields,Peavy,Garza all sitting to pitch 2 start trash.

What I find interesting is guys sitting top 20 pitchers for nice 1 starts.

I have seen Shields,Peavy,Garza all sitting to pitch 2 start trash.

or look at matchups. Have you seen The Big Units numbers at home vs on the road? Of course every time I think I find a solid reason to do something, it backfires.

Need the unit tonight. Hope you had a talk with him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

or look at matchups. Have you seen The Big Units numbers at home vs on the road? Of course every time I think I find a solid reason to do something, it backfires.

Need the unit tonight. Hope you had a talk with him.

Peavy vs AZ i could not sit...

I talked to RJ but first I talked to Matsui and his big week is on my bench2348ji23e

Peavy vs AZ i could not sit...

I talked to RJ but first I talked to Matsui and his big week is on my bench2348ji23e

and to start De La Rosa with both starts in Colorado instead. I was :+clueless on that one as I know RJ is pretty sharp when it comes to bases.

Saw Matsui going nuts. If you only hadnt traded for Choo Choo.

Watching Choo with -2 among all those fireworks in that game reminds me of the Colorado/LA game today. 14 runs are scored 41 walks/hits and my three guys go 0-14 with 5 k's

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol

yeah tough when you see that. But was never gonna sit Choo. Kouzmanoff another story. Matsui been struggling and had 3 lefties this week in 6 games. Kouz getting hot and in colorado. We will see how it ends but looking bad

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Kevin Slowey improved to 7-1 by limiting the Red Sox to two runs over six innings in a 4-2 win on Wednesday night.

rjt721

EOG Master

and to start De La Rosa with both starts in Colorado instead. I was :+clueless on that one as I know RJ is pretty sharp when it comes to bases.
I didn't trust SD's offense enough to give Peavy any run support. But I probably put too much emphasis on guys getting 2 starts.

I had Peavy in my lineup the night before with Danks on the bench. Changed it shortly before the rosters locked for the week.

I liked DLR's matchups. Guy can actually be very good and with a high K rate. And knew he'd be favored in both games, and a good-sized fave against Gaudin and the Pads in his next start. Problem is he doesn't know where the ball's going. Never a good thing. :doh1

biggamer3

EOG Master

Now a save for bum Fuentes. gamer's closers killing me.

Yeah, Nathan with a couple saves was about damn time, as he got nothing for like 3 weeks in a row.

Ever since his Yankee BS, Fuentes has been amazing saving like a million in a row.

There is something about being the Angels closer, any win they dont win by more then 3, Fuentes already has 13, could get 45+ on this team.

Winning the RP matchup is sooo huge in H2H, as TTP beats me last week if Wilson K's Giles and doesnt blow save.

I am up like 25 on you but u got an extra starter.

Orlando Cabrera is killing me in the DH hole, will drop him as i wasnt sure if Asdrubal was a keeper for the season, with him batting leadoff looks like he will do just fine this year

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp, was rooting for my boy AJ tonight, as i have him in sides vs Lester.

AJ will be fine and dandy, if u want to trade him i will be the first with an offer

Timetopay

EOG Master

Beautiful part about pulling out RJ at 79 pitches for no reason is I probably lose win or now score is close so gas can Wilson can blow save and lose