Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

not yet. He is still in the shrink contest so he said he would stick around a bit longer. New guy needs to stop by and introduce himself. He has a lot of abuse to make up for as he missed 3 months of rips.

mofome

Banned

where are the deals?

Gamer I need youk and Gallardo. Should be sick. Ok and zambo and lee.

tripp

EOG Master

burnett heating up for team tripp..uh oh.

fucking love having a bunch of yankees. teix is like 7 pts every single night, and cano is a monster. scut is consistent and i think drew has a very good year. all of a sudden i really love my offense with size/pence/either in the OF. just a week or so ago it was the most pathetic group of hitters i had ever seen.

and i really don't think i lost a ton of pitching like people say. i will take lester/burnett/lee as a top 3 any day. i think all those guys went in the top 4 or 5 rounds? and lee went too late because people thought he was a fluke.

brox been pretty avg since that trade also:pop:

mofome

Banned

AJ goes a big 6 innings to get his era under 5.00. :nono uh oh

team tripper has some work to do to win league eog. A good start would be moving teix to team yoyoma

tripp

EOG Master

AJ goes a big 6 innings to get his era under 5.00. :nono uh oh

team tripper has some work to do to win league eog. A good start would be moving teix to team yoyoma

25 pts though because he is a k machine. doesn't need to go 7-8 inn to put up a good # of pts. 25 is only 3 less than carpenter got this week and that was the best performance of the year by any pitcher:cheers

teix stays on team tripp. oij213490

mofome

Banned

25 pts though because he is a k machine. doesn't need to go 7-8 inn to put up a good # of pts. 25 is only 3 less than carpenter got this week and that was the best performance of the year by any pitcher

teix stays on team tripp. oij213490

yes but its not as if 25 is what aj gives you on average. Carp > Aj

oij213490

Carp doesnt even get a W and he still outscores aj. carp2nasty.

tripp

EOG Master

how is mark reynolds on a roster? he's pretty much chris davis lite. Already has a 2 run HR for cee, and a single and a walk, but he still only has 1 pt.

Useless to have these guys that strike out 2 times a game. Reynolds already has 8 K's this week.

tripp

EOG Master

tripper, i am anderson and lester

anderson with a sweet 20 pt game this week, should have started him but too many studs on my team like livan hernandez and guthrie:houra:LMAO

i feel almost dirty starting those guys and having them do better than johan santana and roy halladay.

mofome

Banned

anderson with a sweet 20 pt game this week, should have started him but too many studs on my team like livan hernandez and guthrie:houra:LMAO

i feel almost dirty starting those guys and having them do better than johan santana and roy halladay.

yes its a bit lucky to get them, randomly, with good starts. Not as if the matchups were favorable. Luck is a big part of winning though; you've got to have it here and there.

tripp

EOG Master

yes its a bit lucky to get them, randomly, with good starts. Not as if the matchups were favorable. Luck is a big part of winning though; you've got to have it here and there.

matchups were very favorable, which is the only reason i started them. livan at home vs wash i knew would be a nice favorite. got worried it'd be a L when i saw belt and reyes not playing, but he pitched well. wash has some nice bats, but they are still a nice matchup to me.

toronto is not a very good hitting team, and lately they've looked more like the team from last year. guthrie isn't that good to me at all, but he had two starts and one was at home vs the overrated jays lineup so that was a nice matchup to have. vs detroit and verlander won't be so easy though.

i've been really going out of my way lately trying to get pitchers vs the jays. it's the reason i wanted lester for a while now because he had two straight weeks with starts vs the jays. just a team in disarray right now and they can't hit at all (until rich hill showed up)

mofome

Banned

matchups were very favorable, which is the only reason i started them. livan at home vs wash i knew would be a nice favorite. got worried it'd be a L when i saw belt and reyes not playing, but he pitched well. wash has some nice bats, but they are still a nice matchup to me.

toronto is not a very good hitting team, and lately they've looked more like the team from last year. guthrie isn't that good to me at all, but he had two starts and one was at home vs the overrated jays lineup so that was a nice matchup to have. vs detroit and verlander won't be so easy though.

i've been really going out of my way lately trying to get pitchers vs the jays. it's the reason i wanted lester for a while now because he had two straight weeks with starts vs the jays. just a team in disarray right now and they can't hit at all (until rich hill showed up)

There was no reason to think Guthrie would be decent against the Jays nor Livan against the 3rd highest scoring team in the NL. You got a couple guys and plugged them in for 2 start weeks and they happened to do well.

The nats kill livan and Guthrie came in with an era over 5.00.

Props to ya, they did well. It is what it is.

:+excited-

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TOP 10 SP's OVER LAST 4 WEEKS

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=38>All Starting Pitchers Last 28 Days MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>QS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>HA</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Verlander, Justin SP DET </TD><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD align=right>35.3</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>51</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>1.02</TD><TD align=right>0.76</TD><TD align=right>158.3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Halladay, Roy SP TOR </TD><TD align=left>Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD align=right>46.0</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>36</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>41</TD><TD align=right>1.76</TD><TD align=right>1.04</TD><TD align=right>134.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Peavy, Jake SP SD </TD><TD align=left>RJ</TD><TD align=right>42.3</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>52</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>2.13</TD><TD align=right>0.87</TD><TD align=right>130.8</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Greinke, Zack SP KC </TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=right>39.0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>37</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>1.15</TD><TD align=right>0.87</TD><TD align=right>130.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sabathia, CC SP NYY </TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=right>38.7</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>2.33</TD><TD align=right>0.93</TD><TD align=right>114.7</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Santana, Johan SP NYM </TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=right>33.3</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>2.43</TD><TD align=right>1.23</TD><TD align=right>110.3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Garza, Matt SP TB </TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD align=right>41.3</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>36</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>2.83</TD><TD align=right>1.02</TD><TD align=right>109.3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Pavano, Carl SP CLE </TD><TD align=left>Free Agent</TD><TD align=right>37.7</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>37</TD><TD align=right>3.58</TD><TD align=right>1.19</TD><TD align=right>109.2</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Porcello, Rick SP DET </TD><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD align=right>30.0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>1.50</TD><TD align=right>1.07</TD><TD align=right>108.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Good morning MC.....how did Pavano sneak in there?

And the way Verlander started out, how could anyone predict where he would wind up...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Good morning MC.....how did Pavano sneak in there?

And the way Verlander started out, how could anyone predict where he would wind up...

No clue. And he had a 2 step this week for NO ONE :)

Verlander has been downright nasty. He's filthy. Looks like he figured out how to pitch again.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TOP 10 BATTERS OVER THE LAST 3 WEEKS:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>All Players Last 21 Days MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Mauer, Joe C MIN </TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD align=right>70</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.4286</TD><TD align=right>0.5275</TD><TD align=right>0.9000</TD><TD align=right>123.0</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Morneau, Justin 1B MIN </TD><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD align=right>71</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3803</TD><TD align=right>0.4946</TD><TD align=right>0.8310</TD><TD align=right>110.0</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Pierre, Juan LF LA </TD><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD align=right>83</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>35</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0.4217</TD><TD align=right>0.4947</TD><TD align=right>0.6024</TD><TD align=right>103.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Teixeira, Mark 1B NYY </TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=right>80</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3500</TD><TD align=right>0.4176</TD><TD align=right>0.8000</TD><TD align=right>99.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Bartlett, Jason SS TB </TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD align=right>62</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.4194</TD><TD align=right>0.4722</TD><TD align=right>0.7903</TD><TD align=right>97.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Ibanez, Raul LF PHI</TD><TD align=left>Viejo</TD><TD align=right>76</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3289</TD><TD align=right>0.3908</TD><TD align=right>0.7237</TD><TD align=right>94.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Tejada, Miguel SS HOU </TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD align=right>70</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.4429</TD><TD align=right>0.4533</TD><TD align=right>0.7857</TD><TD align=right>89.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Cuddyer, Michael RF MIN </TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=right>80</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3125</TD><TD align=right>0.3956</TD><TD align=right>0.6375</TD><TD align=right>85.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Crawford, Carl LF TB</TD><TD align=left>Chutes and Batters</TD><TD align=right>82</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3293</TD><TD align=right>0.3750</TD><TD align=right>0.4878</TD><TD align=right>83.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Hairston, Jerry LF CIN </TD><TD align=left>Cee</TD><TD align=right>75</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3200</TD><TD align=right>0.3659</TD><TD align=right>0.6267</TD><TD align=right>82.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I finally made a fuking good list.....it is really going to be a shame if I bench Kemp next week...I already put Hart out to pasture....

What is Torre going to do when Ramirez comes back? How can you sit Pierre?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I finally made a fuking good list.....it is really going to be a shame if I bench Kemp next week...I already put Hart out to pasture....

What is Torre going to do when Ramirez comes back? How can you sit Pierre?

No way he will/can sit Pierre if hes batting so well out of the lead-off spot.

Ethier will likely be benched.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Pierre will cool down. Come on guys. He didnt turn into Tony Gwynn and Manny has another month.

He may play 4 games a week which makes him unplayable

VD nice luck with Zobrist. Had the kid and really thought he would be playing but MAdden stuck him on the bench. Took Aki getting wiped out to get him a chance.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I'd like it to be thought of as great managing....but we all know that isn't true...

I am also stuck with Hanson and Buckholtz still on the bench...I think with those two arms healthy, I could squeeze out some more wins...