Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

beckett been shit all year and now all of a sudden he breaks out this week. i also got shit performances from lester and joba.

wouldn't say i have any kind of breaks this week. my hitters just been sick so far, and got good performances from below avg pitchers vs below avg teams.

livan and guth at home vs tor and wash is more likely to be 2 wins than wain and beck on the road vs minn and milw.

Beckett last four weeks

24-23-19-28 today . 19 should have been 29 but papel blew the win. Maybe that's "shit" compared to your aces

Your team scored 240 the last two weeks. You have the lowest score all season. You scored 300+ once.

Those stats are terrible. Your in last place.

If u wanna pretend 190 at this point and 2nd highest score for the week is normal for your team. I'll agree so u won't be sad.

Fat livan and guthrie scored 20 points 2/8 weeks. Those guys are awful and are your top scorers. We can pretend it's skill and not luck :cheers

lol love how Tripp says he still loves the trade.

Thats like the Mets GM saying a year after trading Kazmir for Victor Z, that he still loved trade

yeah losing an integral part like size being no big deal = funnies. Poor guy is in denial it seems 2938u4ji23

J

joeybagadonuts

Beckett last four weeks

24-23-19-28 today . 19 should have been 29 but papel blew the win. Maybe that's "shit" compared to your aces

Your team scored 240 the last two weeks. You have the lowest score all season. You scored 300+ once.

If u wanna pretend 190 at this point and 2nd highest score for the week is normal for your team. I'll agree so u won't be sad.

Fat livan and guthrie scored 20 points 2/8 weeks. Those guys are awful and are your top scorers. We can pretend it's skill and not luck :cheers

Cee coming in STRONG with some rips for Tripper.

:pop:

Cee coming in STRONG with some rips for Tripper.

Just funnies seeing a guy that's dead last pretending it's normal for him to be 2nd highest score.

I also like how joey is 330 vs me. Vs mo he's 1 point so mo wins. Thanks pal :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Just funnies seeing a guy that's dead last pretending it's normal for him to be 2nd highest score.

I also like how joey is 330 vs me. Vs mo he's 1 point so mo wins. Thanks pal :cheers
I'm actually beating Mo right now, but he does have an extra start vs Greinke and I lost my best scoring player this week. I have more points on the year with my last place team than Mo's first place team as well. Just something to think about.

12io4j2w90

rjt721

EOG Master

John Smoltz, SP BOS
News: From The Sports Xchange: John Smoltz allowed three hits and a run while pitching for Double-A Portland. He will throw either five innings or 75 pitches Sunday for Class A Greenville. Barring any setbacks, Smoltz will then throw two starts for Triple-A Pawtucket. He is on schedule for a potential return to the Boston rotation June 16 against the Marlins. Five days later, the Sox will play the Braves, and the 42-year-old Smoltz could be in line for a revenge start. "My radar screen has 'Boston' on it," Smoltz said. "My goal is to get six or seven innings in (during one of the rehab starts) so that they can count on me for that, and not just hope that they can get five innings out of me. This, amongst anything else that I've ever done in my career, is going to take a lot of mental toughness to be patient. I want to come out and set the world on fire, but it's going to be patience that's going to allow me to get to that point."

Kelvim Escobar, SP ANA
News: According to The Sports Xchange, Angels SP Kelvim Escobar (shoulder surgery) retired 18 of the 19 batters he faced in his second rehab start with Class A Rancho Cucamonga on Wednesday. Escobar allowed only a leadoff single in the third inning while striking out eight. He threw 76 pitches and is scheduled to make another rehab start on Monday for Triple-A Salt Lake. He could be activated from the DL to join the Angels during their June 5-7 weekend series in Detroit.

Might actually have some pitching depth in a few weeks.

rjt721

EOG Master

Beckett last four weeks

Shit. TTP logged in as Cee.

mofome

Banned

I'm actually beating Mo right now, but he does have an extra start vs Greinke and I lost my best scoring player this week. I have more points on the year with my last place team than Mo's first place team as well. Just something to think about.

you lost who? I lost reyes, who is better than everyone on your team. I have had more injuries to stars than anyone, by far, and i still find ways to win. You should win this week. If you dont it will be embarrassing.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ahhh Cee is back good shit...

Trip says CC is a top 5 SP and he is happy he got a disabled player and a pitcher in the minors

You cant make this shit up

My rips are jokes guys cause that is what is expected. I heart everyone in this league.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you lost who? I lost reyes, who is better than everyone on your team. I have had more injuries to stars than anyone, by far, and i still find ways to win. You should win this week. If you dont it will be embarrassing.

:suit:

mofome

Banned

damn cant believe someone drops cy galarraga for me and i get cy hernandez for free. shittttttt!

12io4j2w90

tru, but you're 2nd last in scoring this week and mo is last. So the only reason u are winning is b/c the team u are playing is having a bad week. IF u scored 325 on mo this week like u did to me last week. Your chances of winning would be pretty high.

yeah, mo 3rd/4 teams in our division in points scored. No one scoring against him right now. His defense is too good. I wish he'd teach my softs team that kinda D 2348ji23e

Ahhh Cee is back good shit...

Trip says CC is a top 5 SP and he is happy he got a disabled player and a pitcher in the minors

You cant make this shit up

My rips are jokes guys cause that is what is expected. I heart everyone in this league.

My laptop broke. Started seeing smoke coming out of it. If i take it to get fixed it will prolly be $200. I already got a new ac adaptor for it, was $100 and it didn't solve the problem. So throwing in $300 on something that was only $700 new isn't a good idea. I have like $200 worth of music on there that i need. So i gotta figure something out :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Man fucking Haren is a stud. Not sure what his BAPIP was tonight but 30 points is a very nice night.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee bring it to a computer shop let them download the tunes and trash the thing

It will always be a fuck up now

mofome

Banned

tru, but you're 2nd last in scoring this week and mo is last. So the only reason u are winning is b/c the team u are playing is having a bad week. IF u scored 325 on mo this week like u did to me last week. Your chances of winning would be pretty high.

yeah, mo 3rd/4 teams in our division in points scored. No one scoring against him right now. His defense is too good. I wish he'd teach my softs team that kinda D

yoyo finding wins without health, wait till they are 100%. Bad luck for the division, I should have lost a couple more with the guys being down and need to come back.

Timetopay

EOG Master

A quall sickness sighting.

Mo this thread is starting to get soft. I think me and u need a good scrap to bring it back to life

mofome

Banned

A quall sickness sighting.

Mo this thread is starting to get soft. I think me and u need a good scrap to bring it back to life

yeah not as much bs and not as many deals. ive been dealing with tons of eog stuff behind the scenes with sponsors and a sick momma mo.

yoyo finding wins without health, wait till they are 100%. Bad luck for the division, I should have lost a couple more with the guys being down and need to come back.

yeah , stinks seeing u up by so much. Once your guys actually play, it will be much tougher to win.2348ji23e

torre lets brox throw 38 pitches yesterday in a non save situation. Now today brox unavailable. I love bases

mofome

Banned

yeah , stinks seeing u up by so much. Once your guys actually play, it will be much tougher to win.2348ji23e

im happy with the roster, if i can sneak out a win this week I will be a happy mofo

rjt721

EOG Master

If Bartlett were a free agent, would you pick him up? I know I wouldn't. He might be better than Scutaro, but he still sucks.

mofome

Banned

If Bartlett were a free agent, would you pick him up? I know I wouldn't. He might be better than Scutaro, but he still sucks.

Not I, my friend. By our bud Joey thinks that its the loss of the century.

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah. I'm missing Hanley, you're missing Reyes, and joey's complaining about Bartlett being. I love it. :LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

When are the stupid mother fuking brass of the Braves going to call Cy Hansen up? Just another gem of a game pitched by him yesterday...these assholes are costing me 30-60 points a week by not calling him up...

Mo, you can have Gallaraga....good luck!

J

joeybagadonuts

Not I, my friend. By our bud Joey thinks that its the loss of the century.

Considering he gave me 48 point last week, yes, it is a HUGE loss. He has 0 this week. I know you have 2 injuries to my one, but mine is big no matter what. Believe dat

oij213490

He is #5 in scoring coming into this week, and is still in the top 12. Guess he points don't count bc he "sucks"

tripp

EOG Master

now i lose wain for two next week. He's two starts this week , some1 kill me
why is that a bad thing for you? gives you a legit shot this week now with your best starter getting another start and it's vs sf:+clueless

you could be leading after today with your 3 starters going today

why is that a bad thing for you? gives you a legit shot this week now with your best starter getting another start and it's vs sf:+clueless

you could be leading after today with your 3 starters going today

it's bad for me. You are headed towards your best week of the season. Most likely the start will be wasted. I needed him vs chute next week. I outnumbered him in starts and had an advantage