Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Yomamaama making a move going into the weekend

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD noWrap>Today</TD><TD id=team_stats_active_1 colSpan=2>0-11, R, BB, 8 KO</TD><TD id=team_score_active_1 align=right>-6</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yomamaama making a move going into the weekend

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD noWrap>Today</TD><TD id=team_stats_active_1 colSpan=2>0-11, R, BB, 8 KO</TD><TD id=team_score_active_1 align=right>-6</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

His players play up or down to the competition. They like to keep it interesting.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TN you would be proud

Going out to make a 7:30 presentation on Friday night

on a side note have tried to think of 100 ways out of it

TN you would be proud

Going out to make a 7:30 presentation on Friday night

on a side note have tried to think of 100 ways out of it

LOL. I had a 615pm last night that was 2 hours away and I made $25 on a drug plan. Good thing they pay me mileage. I made $90 on mileage and $25 on the sale and wasted half a day. Life is good.

tripp

EOG Master

shit, what a week luke scott is having. someone will pick him up now and he will be awful for them.

on another note scut rips one off wakefield for an rbi double. jays tearing him apart right now.

ortiz hitting the ball well tonight though. JUST missed a grand slam in the 1st. i thought it was for sure gone but went right to the wall. next out was a ripped line drive that overbay made a great play on. tough breaks for big papi tonight.

mofome

Banned

shit, what a week luke scott is having. someone will pick him up now and he will be awful for them.

on another note scut rips one off wakefield for an rbi double. jays tearing him apart right now.

ortiz hitting the ball well tonight though. JUST missed a grand slam in the 1st. i thought it was for sure gone but went right to the wall. next out was a ripped line drive that overbay made a great play on. tough breaks for big papi tonight.

if you are vs luke this week then yes, you are cursed. hes been nuts and just missed another hr last night. willis had only allowed 2 career hrs vs lefties and scott takes him deep twice. hes hitting about .500 in may with 7 hrs.

:doh1

tripp

EOG Master

i didnt even know luke was on any roster at all

im not vs luke this week, just was making a comment that he's been killing it this week. i think he has something like 5 hr's already this week.

i think viejo picked him up actually.

yep, he did. tough to keep up with all his add/drops though:LMAO

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">28/09 04:21 am ET</td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="left">Scott, Luke LF BAL - Added
Martinez, Fernando OF NYM - Dropped</td></tr></tbody></table>

i don't think i could handle being vs luke this week after i was vs cuddyer last week and he explodes for 55 pts2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

you were vs cuddy and 55? lmfao i thought tn was. thats awful. i would be suicidal.

nah tn was the guy that picked him up off waivers just in time for him to be hr's every night and even hit a fucking cycle last week.

just homered again just now to ruin my tb bet. this guy just won't leave me alone:hangt

tripp

EOG Master

great, cliff lee is awful tonight, and clayton fucking richards is unhittable. everybody on the planet seems to look great vs kc.

looking like cee will beat me this week now, especially with the added start for wainwright:hangt

Sorry. Been a bit busy. I didnt like the trade but was trying to find something fair to counter with. Havent found anything I like that you wouldnt call me a retard for offering. :houra

lol, i'm glad u declined now. Seeing votto can't get on the field as always. Would mean i would have no 2b and 1b/dh.

great, cliff lee is awful tonight, and clayton fucking richards is unhittable. everybody on the planet seems to look great vs kc.

looking like cee will beat me this week now, especially with the added start for wainwright:hangt
now u know how i feel seeing guthrie/fat livan/ and burnett all being 22+ on me

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

im not vs luke this week, just was making a comment that he's been killing it this week. i think he has something like 5 hr's already this week.

i think viejo picked him up actually.

yep, he did. tough to keep up with all his add/drops though:LMAO

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>28/09 04:21 am ET</TD><TD align=left>Viejo</TD><TD align=left>Scott, Luke LF BAL - Added
Martinez, Fernando OF NYM - Dropped
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i don't think i could handle being vs luke this week after i was vs cuddyer last week and he explodes for 55 pts2348ji23e

Missed out on Hernandez...I knew Mo would get him...Hernandez not even in the yahoo rotation yet...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Nice to not have to sweat out pitching week to week

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_18820 noWrap>R. Halladay SP </TD><TD>TOR 6 v BOS 3 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_18820> </TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_18820 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_18820 align=right>9.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_400617 noWrap>D. Haren SP </TD><TD>ARI 1 v ATL 9 Bot 3rd

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_400617> </TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_400617 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_400617 align=right>29</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_7762 noWrap>R. Johnson SP </TD><TD>SF 2 v STL 0 Top 3rd

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_7762> </TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_7762 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_7762 align=right>26</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_1182822 noWrap>T. Lincecum SP </TD><TD>SF 2 v STL 0 Top 3rd

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_1182822> </TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_1182822 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_1182822 align=right>31</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_580602 noWrap>J. Shields SP </TD><TD>TB 5 v MIN 3 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_580602>99 PC, 7 INN, 7 HA, BBI, 5 K, 2 ER, W</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_580602 align=right>22.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_580602 align=right>22.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_18820 noWrap>R. Halladay SP </TD><TD>TOR 6 v BOS 3 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_18820></TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_18820 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_18820 align=right>9.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_400617 noWrap>D. Haren SP </TD><TD>ARI 1 v ATL 9 Bot 3rd

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_400617></TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_400617 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_400617 align=right>29</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_7762 noWrap>R. Johnson SP </TD><TD>SF 2 v STL 0 Top 3rd

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_7762></TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_7762 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_7762 align=right>26</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_1182822 noWrap>T. Lincecum SP </TD><TD>SF 2 v STL 0 Top 3rd

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_1182822></TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_1182822 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_1182822 align=right>31</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_580602 noWrap>J. Shields SP </TD><TD>TB 5 v MIN 3 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_580602>99 PC, 7 INN, 7 HA, BBI, 5 K, 2 ER, W</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_580602 align=right>22.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_580602 align=right>22.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
i'll counter your top 3 with

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_3_21508 noWrap>A. Burnett SP </TD><TD>NYY 3 @ CLE 1 Bot 7th

</TD><TD id=stats_active_3_21508> </TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_3_21508 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_3_21508 align=right>25</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_3_390771 noWrap>J. Guthrie SP </TD><TD>BAL 7 v DET 2 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_3_390771> </TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_3_390771 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_3_390771 align=right>22.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_3_7710 noWrap>L. Hernandez SP </TD><TD>NYM 2 v FLA 1 (F 11th)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_3_7710> </TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_3_7710 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_3_7710 align=right>27.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

come cee man

you cant put Burnett in the class with those bums. He aint a 2nd round pick but he aint WW

Plus you had a little Richard magic.

You have made a hell of a comeback

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Viejo is bastardo gonna be starting? You are phils man

He is next in line, but in reality the Phils need to trade for a veteran pitcher...they have some nice players on the farm, but none ready to pitch...Carrasco has been terrible and Drabek is coming off surgery...

Phils have to do something with Park and Moyer not performing, so Bastardo is the likely call-up..:cheers
Cee...I will be in the Philly are for 2 weeks July 28th-Aug.9th..maybe catch a Phillies game?

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_5_18820" nowrap="nowrap">R. Halladay SP </td><td>TOR 6 v BOS 3 (F)

</td><td id="stats_active_5_18820"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_18820" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_18820" align="right">9.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_5_400617" nowrap="nowrap">D. Haren SP </td><td>ARI 1 v ATL 9 Bot 3rd

</td><td id="stats_active_5_400617"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_400617" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_400617" align="right">29</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_5_7762" nowrap="nowrap">R. Johnson SP </td><td>SF 2 v STL 0 Top 3rd

</td><td id="stats_active_5_7762"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_7762" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_7762" align="right">26</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_5_1182822" nowrap="nowrap">T. Lincecum SP </td><td>SF 2 v STL 0 Top 3rd

</td><td id="stats_active_5_1182822"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_1182822" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_1182822" align="right">31</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_5_580602" nowrap="nowrap">J. Shields SP </td><td>TB 5 v MIN 3 (F)

</td><td id="stats_active_5_580602">99 PC, 7 INN, 7 HA, BBI, 5 K, 2 ER, W</td><td id="score_hilite_active_5_580602" align="right">22.5</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_5_580602" align="right">22.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

halladay got robbed too, for the second straight start.

all you got to do is start avg pitchers vs kc and you get 25+2348ji23e

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD noWrap>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD noWrap>37

</TD><TD> </TD><TD noWrap>-3

</TD><TD> </TD><TD noWrap>9

</TD><TD> </TD><TD noWrap>12

</TD><TD> </TD><TD noWrap>10

</TD><TD> </TD><TD noWrap>2

</TD><TD> </TD><TD noWrap>25

</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that's burnett for the season. Over 20 once all year until he played me

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just got offered a trade in the RX league...

Hairston (Cincy)
Bruce
Cain
Beckett......to me

Give up...

Rollins
Cruz
Dice K
Bannister

Any opinons?

He is next in line, but in reality the Phils need to trade for a veteran pitcher...they have some nice players on the farm, but none ready to pitch...Carrasco has been terrible and Drabek is coming off surgery...

Phils have to do something with Park and Moyer not performing, so Bastardo is the likely call-up..:cheers
Cee...I will be in the Philly are for 2 weeks July 28th-Aug.9th..maybe catch a Phillies game?

Maybe phils can deal for peavy

Sounds good, philly only 2.5 hours away from me. So it's within driving distance :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

depends what u need vd

looks very good on the pitching end and you get a power bat.

I say u win

Just got offered a trade in the RX league...

Hairston (Cincy)
Bruce
Cain
Beckett......to me

Give up...

Rollins
Cruz
Dice K
Bannister

Any opinons?

funnies to me.

if hairston doesn't get hurt he'll cancel out rollins.
Bruce > Cruz
beckett > dice k
cain > bannister

Timetopay

EOG Master

Roto sucks cock

Fell asleep in that league

Only thing I wish is you could do head to head. Winner for regular season gets half and winner for playoffs get half so it dont make all season worthless to get into one week and getting Livan throwing up 30s and beating u

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I like the fact that you can change your line-up when you want...

Injuries to star players really sucks and you wind up losing to inferior teams, but I guess it equals out in the end..

I just love baseball and fantasy leagues are a good way to follow the action...