Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

cee catchin some lightning in a bottle?

shit, grand slam upton. at least my az bet is pretty safe now

Gotta hope he can go 5 inn since he's trying to K everyone. 100 pitches after 2 is sweet :shoot:

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC did Bedard always have a two step for this week?

think they just added a second one.

I badly wanted to start Pelfrey over either Parra or Miller

I know he will pitch a gem vs Pitt tomorrow

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ha, I already responded to that one. What a team that would be. We would all argue so much we'd never even make our first play. I just loaded up my fukkin matchbook account to bet some money on this multi-forum BATTLE ROYAL but I need to know the teams. I like GIQs squad but they have POS69 so there goes there chances.

:+textinb3

I just dont understand how Teddy can come in and claim RX team even though they want nothing to do with it?

Not sure Mo and Shrink would want lets say 5star talking for their site if they want nothing to do with something

J

joeybagadonuts

not that big. 25 pts isn't much. tomorrow is a huge day for our matchup because i have janssen going vs weaver. whoever wins that game will likely have the lead.

i think i need jenks and bell to have quiet weeks for me to win. a lot of saves would kill me.

I think both Jenks and Bell should have came in last night for saves, yet both managers choose to keep them on the bench. Team Tripper duked the managers to make me lose. Fucking Yankee Fans!

tripp

EOG Master

I just dont understand how Teddy can come in and claim RX team even though they want nothing to do with it?

Not sure Mo and Shrink would want lets say 5star talking for their site if they want nothing to do with something

Yeah, that makes no sense. To me for this kind of contest the owner of the site, or an mod/paid employee should have to give the OK for team to compete under their name. Or else any 5 guys here could just quickly say they are team EOG before shrink picks his guys, or like you said 5 star can start talking for the site.

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT wholly smokes you only got three starts left and its Colon,Correja,and Kuroda

Man I wish Haren didnt get his 2nd start this week

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC did Bedard always have a two step for this week?

think they just added a second one.

I badly wanted to start Pelfrey over either Parra or Miller

I know he will pitch a gem vs Pitt tomorrow

u think i woulda benched him with 2 starts? :+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

RJT wholly smokes you only got three starts left and its Colon,Correja,and Kuroda

Man I wish Haren didnt get his 2nd start this week

Is this your way of telling him he has no chance in hell?

:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

u think i woulda benched him with 2 starts? :+clueless
Ah they probably just skipped someone else in rotation.

If u would have had Bedard over Suppan you would be up like 100 right now.

As bad as it is, i still got 5 starts with a few real horses so anything is possible

Though that blown win for Ubaldo sicks balls

tripp

EOG Master

Ethier ground-rule doubled to right.

shit, either too much for cy haren tonight!

haren would have a perfect game if it weren;t for stud either

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD some day you will have to explain sitting Wells who been pitching good going to pitch to shitty hitting Braves to starting Padilla who has been injured and is going to New York to pitch

Head scratcher

Wells still classified as a relief pitcher in our league..he still needs one more start for a SP classification...:cheers

Send me a couple of your pitchers for Ibanez...be careful what you wish for...:thumbsup

i tried that strategy when i traded upton/qualls for victorino.

Upton better than victorino so qualls was free. That deal has me contemplating suicide daily

rjt721

EOG Master

joey, you still looking for a SS? Was going to offer you Hanley for Garza and something else.

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD I have no team and would take no money from a site regardless. I just didnt think RX should be represented if they dont want to be.

The team Teddy put together aint gonna play anyway. Can you see Whale or Steak taking Shrinks money:LMAO

Me you and some of those hotties. We probably beat all the chumps signing up anyway :cheers

any shot at your record pal?

Would like to put MC out of that side bet 91023i2ndw;l

prolly not, i had around 250 points worth of hitting and around 200 for pitching i'm guessing.

you might hafta do 300 pitching and 130 hitting

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD I have no team and would take no money from a site regardless. I just didnt think RX should be represented if they dont want to be.

The team Teddy put together aint gonna play anyway. Can you see Whale or Steak taking Shrinks money:LMAO

Me you and some of those hotties. We probably beat all the chumps signing up anyway :cheers

One lousy NBA Championship is not going to tell us who the best handicappers are anyway...one football season would...

Would love to see Whale and Steak win...then the trash talking would begin...

Now Choptalk is busting the RX today in the EOG forum...hillarious thread thinking that the RX will die....

P.S. you have any pitchers you can give me??

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Stop the presses...Team Viejo has a lead for the first time since week 4.....

Thank you Cy Ibanez...

Ibanez must have sold his soul to get out of Seattle...nobody saw his stats being this good...I knew about the RBI, but noone projected his HR's....

Stop the presses...Team Viejo has a lead for the first time since week 4.....

Thank you Cy Ibanez...

Ibanez must have sold his soul to get out of Seattle...nobody saw his stats being this good...I knew about the RBI, but noone projected his HR's....

But he's no Matt Kemp. :LMAO

He is probably the MVP right now.

TTP passes out gamer in points scored. Gamer from 1st to 4th

I love today :whine:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Asswhoopin goes down hurts me especially when i am down this much to MC.

Though 55 points with 5 days to go is plenty of time to catch up

Tuckman

Uh Poster

have nuttin going on for an hour or so, so thought i would check in..this is on the 2nd page? thats weak!

Timetopay

EOG Master

what up Tucker. Nice showing in that contest

Since Mo figured out his team aint so good he aint around in the thread as much