Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

what up Tucker. Nice showing in that contest

Since Mo figured out his team aint so good he aint around in the thread as much

hahaha, if it was me who put in all the plays, i might have ended up 0-20.. once i started 0-9 i texted henny to finish the shit out for me :LMAO

if i won bailey was getting 1/2 the money as he was the actual winner imo, i just wanted to give him a 50% chance to cash, i really didnt even wanna do the 10 day thing..

mo's team has an injury bug, maybe he will actually replace hamilton for the 2 months in his starting rotation?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

There has been a Tommy Hanson sighting....hopefully he lives up to his press clippings...all I need is for the Red Sox to call up Buckholtz..

biggamer3

EOG Master

Oh my, down by a million and Asdrubal goes on DL, Hunter AND Chipper get nights off.

MC if u dont get this week....

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp, watching the Yankees game, its so embarrassing to see all these empty seats in the third baseline

tripp

EOG Master

teix scratched today because that dumbass padilla hits him twice yesterday.

they should have drilled kins first pitch. maybe wait till someone is in that throws harder than andy

tripp

EOG Master

janssen gets drilled by laa's AAA lineup, then weaver k's the side vs the jays. awesome

tripp

EOG Master

pettite better lose his starting spot for wang. can't send the kid (hughes) down, and no way you touch joba, so it has to be andy. andy would be pissed though..just put him on the dl

J

joeybagadonuts

janssen gets drilled by laa's AAA lineup, then weaver k's the side vs the jays. awesome

I looked at the Angel's lineup and gave you in my mind that game. Glad to see they somehow scored 3 for me, hopefully my man Cy Weaver can hold on to it. Toronto can score a ton, so far from over after one inning.

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

I looked at the Angel's lineup and gave you in my mind that game. Glad to see they somehow scored 3 for me, hopefully my man Cy Weaver can hold on to it. Toronto can score a ton, so far from over after one inning.

:pop:

agree, long ways to go, but weaver's stuff looks good and janssen does not. abreau hit that hr easily, and he only has 1 all year.

nice quick inning there for janssen, but it helps that anaheim has an atrocious bottom of the order tonight.

tripp

EOG Master

i better deal andy to tripp then before he loses his spot

he wont lose his spot, but he should. he is their worst starter by far out of the 6. i love andy, but he should be in the bullpen. he would never go there though and i doubt they'd ever do it.they'll just keep hughes there for now until someone gets hurt or wang struggles

tripp

EOG Master

already 5 k's through 2 for weaver. the guy throws fucking 90 mph at the most. lind's ab was absolutely awful.

he wont lose his spot, but he should. he is their worst starter by far out of the 6. i love andy, but he should be in the bullpen. he would never go there though and i doubt they'd ever do it.they'll just keep hughes there for now until someone gets hurt or wang struggles

agreed. I think andy was considering retiring but the team wanted him back. I don't think he'd do bullpen.

already 5 k's through 2 for weaver. the guy throws fucking 90 mph at the most. lind's ab was absolutely awful.

lind has been a joke these last few weeks. He's joining gamers guys and coming back to reality it seems :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Hmm. McLouth traded to the Braves. I guess hitting around Chipper and McCan can't be a bad thing. Just hope Cox doesn't have him lead off.

mofome

Banned

Nice move ATL, though i havent looked over the names they gave up yet.

bj upton getting nasty

tripp

EOG Master

holy crap beckett is dominating tonight.

beck has been sick his last few starts. gonna be an inconsistent guy all year, kind of like verlander (prob a bit better) but when he gets hot he is sick

tripp

EOG Master

weaver is all of a sudden pedro martinez. throws 90 mph, nothing really spectacular in terms of breaking balls or movement, and has 10 k's in 6 innings.

joey outscores me by 37 with the sp in this game alone. 31 for weaver (still counting) and -6 for janssen.

gonna be tough to come back from this

Lilly pitching a gem. Too bad his manager does value him enough to start him. Must not think he is a top 20 pitcher. Parra and Andrew Miller valued more I guess.

Reyes leaves the game early 2day, guy can't get healthy this season. Not gonna be as good in fantasy with no legs