Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

ttp points sides vs us looks like it's gonna be close all season.

Thought i'd be 1-2 but i caught gamer as well. 3-0 might be possible

tripp

EOG Master

The New York Journal News reports that A.J. Burnett has been suspended for six games by Major League Baseball for throwing at Rangers outfielder Nelson Cruz Tuesday night. He is expected to appeal the suspension.
(Updated 06/04/2009).

Are you fucking kidding me? Burnett did what he should have, and that's throw at the head of that POS team for hitting Teix TWO PITCHES IN A ROW. They went after Teix so Burnett showed them what will happen if they do so.

Good thing that POS Padilla is on waivers now. Hopefully he goes to a NL team and the Yanks play them at some point this year..

Also pretty hilarious that AJ gets the same # of games for standing up for his team as that fucking psycho Zambrano gets for going ballistic on the ump, and the gatorade machine, as well as throwing the ball away and his glove. That is beyond ridiculous that these two actions are thought of as identical by MLB.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Nice pick up Gamer

<TABLE class=tableBody cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=tableBody bgColor=#f2f2e8><TD vAlign=top><NOBR>Garrett Atkins
, Col 3B</NOBR>
<NOBR>News Archive
<NOBR>Colorado Rockies</NOBR>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>Atkins is now in danger of a demotion to Triple-A Colorado Springs, the Denver Post reports.
Spin:
For the fantasy spin on this player, log in or become an Insider today.

Thu, Jun 4

</TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Nice pick up Gamer

<table class="tableBody" width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="tableBody" bgcolor="#f2f2e8"><td valign="top"><nobr>Garrett Atkins
, Col 3B</nobr>
<nobr>News Archive
</nobr><nobr>Colorado Rockies</nobr>

</td><td valign="top">Atkins is now in danger of a demotion to Triple-A Colorado Springs, the Denver Post reports.
Spin:
For the fantasy spin on this player, log in or become an Insider today.

Thu, Jun 4

</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

So you saying Burnett for Youkilis, Pelfrey and Atkins was as bad a deal as Teix and Jurgenns for Haren?

I still would make my deal:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tallet doing his best Parra impersonation so far.

MC i finally got a break with Dukes not getting the Sunday start

tripp

EOG Master

So you saying Burnett for Youkilis, Pelfrey and Atkins was as bad a deal as Teix and Jurgenns for Haren?

the trade really was just burnett for youk. pelf, winn, and atkins are all probably better off never being started. atkins is a liability at this point because he's someone you see as worth starting but he never gets any pts.

i would still trade youk for aj again in a second.12io4j2w90

Timetopay

EOG Master

You are finding out quickly you can find bats. You can not find top 5 pitching

Parra,Pelfrey,Miller,Ubaldo,etc. You keep throwing them out there...:cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

You are finding out quickly you can find bats. You can not find top 5 pitching

Parra,Pelfrey,Miller,Ubaldo,etc. You keep throwing them out there...:cheers
so now AJ is top 5? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Sure i am still high on AJ, but i have always been benching my top pitchers for guys who i thought had solid two steps and for the most part it worked.

I benched AJ, Bills whenever they had one start that i didnt like and it payed off usually.

If i just started my top guys i have as good a pitching staff as anyone not named TTP IMO.

I got Bills, Gallardo, Z, Lilly, Ervin (when he gets himself right) Ubaldo (very underrated) and now happ who looks like a nice player.

Timetopay

EOG Master

so now AJ is top 5? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Sure i am still high on AJ, but i have always been benching my top pitchers for guys who i thought had solid two steps and for the most part it worked.

I benched AJ, Bills whenever they had one start that i didnt like and it payed off usually.

If i just started my top guys i have as good a pitching staff as anyone not named TTP IMO.

I got Bills, Gallardo, Z, Lilly, Ervin (when he gets himself right) Ubaldo (very underrated) and now happ who looks like a nice player.

Are you nuts. Where did you pick up AJ was top 5? My post was about my trade for Haren. Haren top 5. AJ top 20ish

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow just looking at some stats and i am SHOCKED Wright only has 3 Homers!

I mean dude is still elite and all, with his high BA and 100 RBI's and Runs pace with 30 steals but 3!

he hit 30 in each of last two years.

he has hit one HOMER on road this year, very odd, at least for Papi he was taking steroids so thats his excuse.

Wright is in his prime right now, not sure Citi field took away that many Homers from him

Timetopay

EOG Master

ah thought u were talking bout my deal.

anyways who would u rather AJ or Youk?

It would all depend on make up of my team for my team Youk for Viejos team AJ.

I still think you can find a hitter each week on waiver wire who can score ya some points over finding a pitcher who wont kill ya.

So I personally would rather have AJ but close

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wright better do something quick to still be considered elite

to be 1 point above these guys is smelling of average

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Wright, David 3B NYM</TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=right>187</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>60</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>54</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0.3209</TD><TD align=right>0.4208</TD><TD align=right>0.4652</TD><TD align=right>144.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Branyan, Russell 3B SEA </TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD align=right>166</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.3193</TD><TD align=right>0.4213</TD><TD align=right>0.6145</TD><TD align=right>143.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff5dd" vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Lowell, Mike 3B BOS </TD><TD align=left>Viejo</TD><TD align=right>208</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>62</TD><TD align=right>36</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>35</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.2981</TD><TD align=right>0.3209</TD><TD align=right>0.5048</TD><TD align=right>143.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

biggamer3

EOG Master

It would all depend on make up of my team for my team Youk for Viejos team AJ.

I still think you can find a hitter each week on waiver wire who can score ya some points over finding a pitcher who wont kill ya.

So I personally would rather have AJ but close

yeah but my thinking is/was that a top 1B like Youk is hard to find consistent production every week.

I tried plugging in WW 1B like Laroche and they had weeks where they gave me zero.

Youk is a constant points guy and looks primed for a career year.

AJ is elite iMO but i would only start him like 2 times a month, would rather have the rock in the lineup

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wright better do something quick to still be considered elite

to be 1 point above these guys is smelling of average

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Wright, David 3B NYM</td><td align="left">YOYOMA</td><td align="right">187</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">60</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">54</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">0.3209</td><td align="right">0.4208</td><td align="right">0.4652</td><td align="right">144.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Branyan, Russell 3B SEA </td><td align="left">Joey</td><td align="right">166</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">53</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3193</td><td align="right">0.4213</td><td align="right">0.6145</td><td align="right">143.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" style="background-color: rgb(255, 245, 221);" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Lowell, Mike 3B BOS </td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="right">208</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">62</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">17</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2981</td><td align="right">0.3209</td><td align="right">0.5048</td><td align="right">143.0</td></tr></tbody></table>
dont be silly TTP

Of this list of all 3B how many would you really rather have from today on then Wright?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td>Stats ? Roster Trends ? Probable Pitchers ? Two-Start Pitchers ? Weekly Planner

</td> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td align="right"> <table id="button-bar" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td> <script type="text/javascript"> var args = { width:202, zIndex:100, visible:true, draggable:true, close:true }; function getCoords(e){ var IE = document.all?true:false; if (IE){ args['x'] = (e.clientX + document.body.scrollLeft > 700) ? 700 : e.clientX + document.body.scrollLeft; args['y'] = e.clientY + document.body.scrollTop + 15;} else {args['x'] = (e.pageX > 700) ? 700 : e.pageX; args['y'] = e.pageY; } } </script>
</td><td><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://images.cbssports.com/yui/custom/container/assets/skins/spln-notes/container.css"> <script type="text/javascript"> CBSi.namespace("app.Notes");(function(){var c=250,a="/data/notes",b=YAHOO.util.Event,d=YAHOO.util.Dom.get;Connect=YAHOO.util.Connect;AJAXEVENTS={create:"setupPanel",validateForm:"loadBody",unBlockUser:"toggleButtonState",blockUser:"toggleButtonState",getUserList:"setUserList",getBlockedUserList:"setBlockedUserList",defaultRepsonse:"defaultJSONResponse",errorResponse:"errorJSONResponse"};CBSi.app.Notes={initialize:function(e){var f=document.createElement("div");f.className="yui-skin-spln-notes";f.id="notes_div";document.body.appendChild(f);this.initialized=true;if(e.config){if(e.config.notesPage){this.notesPage=e.config.notesPage}this.userList=e.config.userList.html;this.blockedUserList=e.config.blockedUsers.html;this.user=e.config.user}this.id=e.id||"frmNoteEntry";this.charCountId=e.charCountId||"char_count_span";this.txtAreaId=e.txtAreaId||"txt_msg";this.formId=e.formId||"note_form";this.formUnblockId=e.formUnblockId||"note_unblock_form";this.selectId=e.selectId||"select_user";this.selectBlockId=e.selectBlockId||"select_blocked_user";this.feedbackId=e.feedbackId||"feedback";this.linkId=e.linkId||"send_another_note";this.footerId=e.footerId||"footer";this.noteId=e.noteId||"notes_div";this.width=e.width||202;this.noteX=e.noteX||85;this.noteY=e.noteY||240;this.locked=e.locked||false;this.displayNote={};this.defaultAd='$1$2'));f.note.sender=unescape(f.note.sender);f.ad=this.hasFooterAd?(g.ad||this.defaultAd):undefined;e=j.x||(k++*20)+this.noteX;l=j.y||(k*20)+this.noteY;f.panel=this.genPanel({panelId:j.message_id,X:e,Y:l});f.panel.hideEvent.subscribe(this.panelClose,{noteObj:this,panelId:j.message_id});f.panel.dragEvent.subscribe(this.trackCoord,{noteObj:this,panelId:j.message_id});this.loadBody({page:"DISPLAY",panelId:j.message_id});f.panel.render(this.noteId)}}}}},displayTitleHTML:function(e){return"Note From "+this.displayNote[e].note.sender},titleHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("NOTES ");f.push(this.charLimitHTML(e));return f.join("")},charLimitHTML:function(e){var f=["Character Limit "];f.push(c);f.push("- ");f.push("(0)");return f.join("")},feedbackHTML:function(e){return"
"},entryFormHTML:function(e){var f=["
"];f.push(this.feedbackHTML(e));f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formId+e);f.push("' style='padding:0px;margin:0px;' name='frmWin' onsubmit='return false;'>");f.push(this.userListSelectBoxHTML(e));f.push(this.textAreaHTML(e));f.push("
<input type='Submit' class='btnSubmit' id='btnSubmit' value=' SEND '>");f.push("</form>​
");return f.join("")},textAreaHTML:function(e){var f=["<textarea id='"];f.push(this.txtAreaId+e);f.push("' class='txt_msg' name='txt_msg'></textarea>");return f.join("")},userListSelectBoxHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("");f.push("<select class='selectUser' name='select_user' id='");f.push(this.selectId+e);f.push("'>");if(this.userList){f.push("<option value='na'>Select user to send note</option>");f.push(this.userList)}else{f.push("<option value='na'>Loading User List...</option>")}f.push("</select>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},userSelectedHTML:function(e){var f=["<input type='hidden' id='"];f.push(this.selectId+e);f.push("' name='select_user' ");f.push("value='");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.sender_id);f.push("' />");return f.join("")},displayUnBlockUsersHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("
Select a User to Unblock

");if(this.blockedUserList){f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formUnblockId+e);f.push("' onsubmit='return false;' style='margin:0px;padding:0px;'>");f.push("<select class='selectUser' name='blocked_user' id='");f.push(this.selectBlockId+e);f.push("'>");f.push(this.blockedUserList);f.push("</select>

");f.push("<input type='submit' class='btnSubmit' value='Unblock' /></form>")}else{f.push("All Users Unblocked")}f.push("​
");return f.join("")},displayMsgHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("<table class='msgTable' width='198'><tr><td>");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.content);f.push("");if(this.displayNote[e].note.content_reply){f.push("

Last Message
");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.content_reply);f.push("")}f.push("</td></tr></table>
");return f.join("")},entryFormConfirmHTML:function(e){var f=["
");f.push("
Your Message has been sent.

");f.push("Send Another Note");f.push("​
");return f.join("")},replyBodyHTML:function(e){var f=[this.displayMsgHTML(e)];f.push("
");f.push(this.charLimitHTML(e));f.push("​
");f.push("
");f.push(this.feedbackHTML(e));f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formId+e);f.push("' style='padding:0px;margin:0px;' name='frmWin' ");f.push("onsubmit='return false;'>");f.push(this.userSelectedHTML(e));f.push(this.textAreaHTML(e));f.push("
");f.push("<input type='Submit' class='btnSubmit' id='btnSubmit");f.push(e);f.push("' value=' REPLY '>");f.push("<input type='button' class='btnSubmit' id='btnCancel");f.push(e);f.push("' value=' CANCEL '>");f.push("</form>​
");return f.join("")},unBlockUserHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table id='formEntryUnblock");f.push(e);f.push("' width='100' style='");if(!this.blockedUserList){f.push("display:none;")}f.push("'><tr><td valgn='middle' class='unBlockUser'> </td>");f.push("<td valign='middle' class='unBlockUser'>");f.push("Unblock Users");f.push("</td></tr></table>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},returnToEntryHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table id='formEntryReturn");f.push(e);f.push("' width='125'>");f.push("<tr><td valgn='middle' class='returnToEntry'> ");f.push("</td><td valign='middle' class='returnToEntry'>");f.push("Return to Form Entry");f.push("</td></tr></table>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},loadNoteOptionsHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table><tr>");f.push("<td valgn='middle' class='blockUser'>");f.push(" ");f.push("</td><td valign='middle' class='blockUser'>");f.push("Block</td>");f.push("<td class='msgReply' style='padding-left:8px'>");f.push(" </td>");f.push("<td valign='middle' class='msgReply'>");f.push("<span style='font-size:10px;'>Reply</td></tr></table>
");return f.join("")},genPanel:function(f){var e=CBSi.panel.create(this.id+f.panelId,{width:this.width,x:f.X,y:f.Y,visible:true,draggable:true,constraintoviewport:false,underlay:"none",effect:{effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE,duration:0.25}});return e},sendAnotherNote:function(g,f){this.loadBody({page:"CREATE",panelId:f})},cancelReply:function(g,f){this.loadBody({page:"DISPLAY",panelId:f})},loadBody:function(e){var f=e.panelId;panel=this.displayNote[f].panel;switch(e.page){case"CREATE":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.entryFormHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.unBlockUserHTML(f));b.addListener(this.txtAreaId+f,"keyup",this.countStrokes,f,this);b.addListener(this.formId+f,"submit",this.validateForm,{name:"SEND",panelId:f},this);break;case"SENT":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.entryFormConfirmHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.unBlockUserHTML(f));b.addListener(this.linkId+f,"click",this.sendAnotherNote,f,this);break;case"UNBLOCK":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.displayUnBlockUsersHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.returnToEntryHTML(f));b.addListener(this.formUnblockId+f,"submit",this.unBlockUser,{panelId:f},this);break;case"DISPLAY":panel.setHeader(this.displayTitleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.displayMsgHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.loadNoteOptionsHTML(f));break;case"REPLY":panel.setHeader(this.displayTitleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.replyBodyHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.loadNoteOptionsHTML(f));b.addListener(this.txtAreaId+f,"keyup",this.countStrokes,f,this);b.addListener("btnCancel"+f,"click",this.cancelReply,f,this);b.addListener(this.formId+f,"submit",this.validateForm,{name:"SEND",panelId:f},this);break}b.addListener(this.footerId+f,"click",this.clickFooter,f,this)},clickFooter:function(i,f){var h=b.getTarget(i),g=h.parentNode;if(g.tagName.toLowerCase()!="td"){return}switch(g.className){case"msgReply":this.loadBody({page:"REPLY",panelId:f});break;case"blockUser":this.blockUser(f);break;case"unBlockSingleUser":this.unBlockUser(i,{panelId:f});break;case"unBlockUser":this.loadBody({page:"UNBLOCK",panelId:f});break;case"returnToEntry":this.loadBody({page:"CREATE",panelId:f});break}},countStrokes:function(i,f){var g=b.getTarget(i),h=g.value;if(h.length>=c){g.value=h.slice(0,c);d(this.charCountId+f).innerHTML="("+c+")";d(this.charCountId+f).style.color="red"}else{d(this.charCountId+f).style.color="#8B888A";d(this.charCountId+f).innerHTML="("+h.length+")"}},validateForm:function(l,g){var j,m,i=g.panelId,h=d(i+"txt"),f=d(this.feedbackId+i),k=b.getTarget(l);sendTo=k.select_user,txtMsg=k.txt_msg;if(sendTo.value=="na"){f.innerHTML="Please select a user.";return}if(txtMsg.value==""||txtMsg.value.match(/^\d+$/)){f.innerHTML="Please enter a message.";return}f.innerHTML="";j=txtMsg.value.replace(/<([^>]+)>/ig,"");j=j.replace(/\&*script=[^\&]*/ig,"");m={postVars:{select_name:this.user.name,select_user:sendTo.value,notes_page:this.notesPage,txt_msg:j,action:"save"},argument:{panelId:i,type:"validateForm"}};if(h){m.postVars.msg_reply=h.innerHTML.toString()}this.jsonPost(m)},unBlockUser:function(k,h){var l,g,i=h.panelId,f=this.displayNote,j=b.getTarget(k);if(j.blocked_user){g=j.blocked_user.value}else{if(f&&f.note){g=f.note.sender_id}}if(!g){return}l={postVars:{id:g,action:"unblock"},argument:{panelId:i,changeState:"unblock",type:"unBlockUser"}};this.jsonPost(l)},toggleButtonState:function(e){var f,g=e.customArgs.changeState,h={block:{newClass:"unBlockSingleUser",oldClass:"blockUser",text:"UnBlock"},unblock:{newClass:"blockUser",oldClass:"unBlockSingleUser",text:"Block"}};if(g){f=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName(h[g].oldClass,"td","footer"+e.panelId);if(f.length){f[0].className=h[g].newClass;f[1].className=h[g].newClass;f[1].firstChild.innerHTML=h[g].text}}this.updateUserLists(e)},updateUserLists:function(e){this.blockedUserList=undefined;this.userList=undefined;this.setBlockedUserList(e);this.setUserList(e)},blockUser:function(e){var f=this.displayNote[e].note,g={postVars:{id:f.sender_id,name:f.sender,action:"block"},argument:{panelId:e,changeState:"block",type:"blockUser"}};this.jsonPost(g)},getUserList:function(e){var f;if(!this.userList){f={postVars:{action:"getusers"},argument:{panelId:e,type:"getUserList"}};this.jsonPost(f)}},setUserList:function(e){var g,f=e.panelId;this.userList=e.userList.html;g=d(this.selectId+f);if(g){g.innerHTML="";g.options[g.length]=new Option("Select user to send note","na");this.modifySelectBox(g,e.userList.array)}},getBlockedUserList:function(e){var f;if(!this.blockedUserList){f={postVars:{action:"getblocked"},argument:{panelId:e,type:"getBlockedUserList"}};this.jsonPost(f)}},setBlockedUserList:function(f){var h,e,g=f.panelId;e=f.blockedUsers;if(e.array.length){this.blockedUserList=e.html;h=d(this.selectBlockId+g);if(h){h.innerHTML="";this.modifySelectBox(h,e.array)}button=d("formEntryUnblock"+g);if(button){button.style.display=""}button=d("formEntryUnblocknewNote");if(button){button.style.display=""}}else{this.blockedUserList=undefined;h=d(this.selectBlockId+g);if(h){this.displayNote[g].panel.setBody(this.displayUnBlockUsersHTML(g))}button=d("formEntryUnblock"+g);if(button){button.display="none"}}},modifySelectBox:function(g,f){for(var e=0;e<f.length;e++){g.options[g.length]=new Option(f[e].name,f[e].id)}},trackCoord:function(e,p,l){var k,f,i=0,h=0,m=this,j=m.element.offsetWidth,n=YAHOO.util.Dom.getViewportWidth(),o=YAHOO.util.Dom.getDocumentScrollLeft(),g=YAHOO.widget.Overlay.VIEWPORT_OFFSET;if(p[0]=="onDrag"){f=o+n-j-g;h=i=g;if(this.cfg.getProperty("x")<i){this.cfg.setProperty("x",i)}if(this.cfg.getProperty("y")<h){this.cfg.setProperty("y",h)}if(this.cfg.getProperty("x")>f){this.cfg.setProperty("x",f)}}if(p[0]=="endDrag"){k={postVars:{message_id:l.panelId,x_coord:this.cfg.getProperty("x"),y_coord:this.cfg.getProperty("y"),action:"lock"}};l.noteObj.jsonPost(k)}},panelClose:function(h,f,e){var g={postVars:{message_id:e.panelId,action:"remove"}};e.noteObj.jsonPost(g)},dataHandler:function(f){var h;try{h=YAHOO.lang.JSON.parse(f.responseText)}catch(g){h={type:"errorResponse",msg:"Invalid JSON response"}}h.panelId=f.argument?f.argument.panelId:"defaultResponse";h.type=f.argument?f.argument.type:"defaultResponse";h.customArgs=f.argument;if(this[AJAXEVENTS[h.type]]){this[AJAXEVENTS[h.type]](h)}},jsonPost:function(f){var h={success:this.dataHandler,failure:f.failure||function(){},argument:f.argument,scope:f.scope||this};try{jsonString=YAHOO.lang.JSON.stringify(f.postVars)}catch(g){}Connect.asyncRequest("POST",a,h,"json="+jsonString)},insert1x1:function(){},track:function(e,g){var f=s_gi("cbsspln");f.linkTrackVars="s.prop50";f.linkTrackEvents="None";f.prop50=this.trackLabel[e];setTimeout(function(){f.tl(g,"o",f.prop50)},1000)},defaultJSONResponse:function(e){},errorJSONResponse:function(e){}}})(); CBSi.app.Notes.imageServer = 'http://images.cbssports.com'; CBSi.app.Notes.hasFooterAd = 0; CBSi.app.Notes.adNum = '1'; CBSi.app.Notes.notesPage = '/stats/sortable'; YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady( function() { CBSi.app.Notes.load( ) } ); </script> </td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr><td> <table width="100%" bgcolor="#999999" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Players: <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown" onchange=" window.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value"><option value="/stats/sortable/team:12/ytd:p/standard">biggamer</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:10/ytd:p/standard">Cee</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:11/ytd:p/standard">Chutes and Batters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:9/ytd:p/standard">Field Of Dreams</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:8/ytd:p/standard">Joey</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:2/ytd:p/standard">MadCapper</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:7/ytd:p/standard">RJ</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:4/ytd:p/standard">The Paper Boys</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:5/ytd:p/standard">Timetopay's Stallions</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:3/ytd:p/standard">tripp</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:6/ytd:p/standard">Viejo</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:1/ytd:p/standard">YOYOMA</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:all/ytd:p/standard">All Teams</option><option value="/stats/sortable/teamtotals/ytd:p/standard">Team Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/scout/ytd:p/standard">My Scout Team</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:C/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Catchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:1B/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent First Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:2B/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Second Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:3B/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Third Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:SS/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Shortstops</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:OF/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Outfielders</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:DH/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Designated Hitters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:SP/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Starting Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:RP/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Relief Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:C:1B:2B:3B:SS:OF:DH/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Batters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:SP:RP/ytd:p/standard">Free Agent Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:C/ytd:p/standard">All Catchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:1B/ytd:p/standard">All First Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:2B/ytd:p/standard">All Second Basemen</option><option selected="selected" value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ytd:p/standard">All Third Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:SS/ytd:p/standard">All Shortstops</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:OF/ytd:p/standard">All Outfielders</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:DH/ytd:p/standard">All Designated Hitters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:SP/ytd:p/standard">All Starting Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:RP/ytd:p/standard">All Relief Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:C:1B:2B:3B:SS:OF:DH/ytd:p/standard">All Batters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:SP:RP/ytd:p/standard">All Pitchers</option></select> Timeframe: <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown" onchange=" window.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value"><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-9:p/standard">Period 9</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-8:p/standard">Period 8</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-7:p/standard">Period 7</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-6:p/standard">Period 6</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-5:p/standard">Period 5</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-4:p/standard">Period 4</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-3:p/standard">Period 3</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-2:p/standard">Period 2</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-1:p/standard">Period 1</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/y:p/standard">Yesterday</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/tp:p/standard">This Period</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/7d:p/standard">Last 7 Days</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/14d:p/standard">Last 14 Days</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/21d:p/standard">Last 21 Days</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/28d:p/standard">Last 28 Days</option><option selected="selected" value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ytd:p/standard">Year to Date</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/projections:p/standard">Projections</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/3yr:p/standard">3 Year Averages</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2008:p/standard">2008 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2007:p/standard">2007 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2006:p/standard">2006 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2005:p/standard">2005 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2004:p/standard">2004 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2003:p/standard">2003 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2002:p/standard">2002 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2001:p/standard">2001 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2000:p/standard">2000 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ws:p/points">Weekly Scoring</option></select> Stats: <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown" onchange=" window.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value"><option selected="selected" value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ytd:p/standard">Standard</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ytd:p/scoring">Scoring</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ytd:p/advanced">Advanced</option></select>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">All Third Basemen Year to Date MLB Standard Stats</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>Team</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Longoria, Evan 3B TB </td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="right">202</td><td align="right">38</td><td align="right">65</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">55</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">51</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3218</td><td align="right">0.3913</td><td align="right">0.6139</td><td align="right">195.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Scutaro, Marco SS TOR</td><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="right">218</td><td align="right">43</td><td align="right">65</td><td align="right">44</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.2982</td><td align="right">0.3992</td><td align="right">0.4450</td><td align="right">184.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Zimmerman, Ryan 3B WAS</td><td align="left">Joey</td><td align="right">211</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">68</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">41</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3223</td><td align="right">0.3908</td><td align="right">0.5498</td><td align="right">177.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Youkilis, Kevin 1B BOS </td><td align="left"> biggamer</td><td align="right">137</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3650</td><td align="right">0.4824</td><td align="right">0.6642</td><td align="right">157.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Figgins, Chone 3B ANA </td><td align="left">MadCapper</td><td align="right">198</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">60</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0.3030</td><td align="right">0.3805</td><td align="right">0.3687</td><td align="right">151.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Young, Michael SS TEX </td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="right">202</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">67</td><td align="right">41</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.3317</td><td align="right">0.3790</td><td align="right">0.5297</td><td align="right">151.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Cantu, Jorge 3B FLA </td><td align="left">Chutes and Batters</td><td align="right">189</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">53</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">41</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2804</td><td align="right">0.3382</td><td align="right">0.4762</td><td align="right">146.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Huff, Aubrey 1B BAL</td><td align="left">RJ</td><td align="right">205</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">55</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">39</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">0.2683</td><td align="right">0.3333</td><td align="right">0.4634</td><td align="right">144.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Wright, David 3B NYM</td><td align="left">YOYOMA</td><td align="right">187</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">60</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">54</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">0.3209</td><td align="right">0.4208</td><td align="right">0.4652</td><td align="right">144.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Branyan, Russell 3B SEA </td><td align="left">Joey</td><td align="right">166</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">53</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3193</td><td align="right">0.4213</td><td align="right">0.6145</td><td align="right">143.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Lowell, Mike 3B BOS </td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="right">208</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">62</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">17</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2981</td><td align="right">0.3209</td><td align="right">0.5048</td><td align="right">143.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Reynolds, Mark 3B ARI</td><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="right">193</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">75</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.2591</td><td align="right">0.3500</td><td align="right">0.5233</td><td align="right">136.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Blake, Casey 3B LA </td><td align="left"> biggamer</td><td align="right">166</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2952</td><td align="right">0.3679</td><td align="right">0.5422</td><td align="right">134.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">DeRosa, Mark 2B CLE</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="right">204</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">54</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">45</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.2647</td><td align="right">0.3333</td><td align="right">0.4314</td><td align="right">133.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Inge, Brandon 3B DET </td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="right">178</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">48</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2697</td><td align="right">0.3596</td><td align="right">0.5112</td><td align="right">131.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Blalock, Hank 1B TEX</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="right">163</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2577</td><td align="right">0.2931</td><td align="right">0.5583</td><td align="right">126.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Rolen, Scott 3B TOR</td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions</td><td align="right">173</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">52</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3006</td><td align="right">0.3744</td><td align="right">0.4451</td><td align="right">124.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Jones, Chipper 3B ATL </td><td align="left"> biggamer</td><td align="right">143</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">46</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.3217</td><td align="right">0.4368</td><td align="right">0.5035</td><td align="right">123.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Hairston, Jerry LF CIN </td><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="right">146</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">39</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">17</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.2671</td><td align="right">0.3208</td><td align="right">0.4795</td><td align="right">114.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Feliz, Pedro 3B PHI</td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">171</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">51</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">17</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2982</td><td align="right">0.3560</td><td align="right">0.4211</td><td align="right">113.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Beltre, Adrian 3B SEA </td><td align="left">Chutes and Batters</td><td align="right">217</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">53</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">38</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2442</td><td align="right">0.2751</td><td align="right">0.3548</td><td align="right">109.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">LaRoche, Andy 3B PIT </td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="right">165</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2970</td><td align="right">0.3656</td><td align="right">0.4242</td><td align="right">108.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Sandoval, Pablo 1B SF </td><td align="left">MadCapper</td><td align="right">173</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">52</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.3006</td><td align="right">0.3424</td><td align="right">0.4566</td><td align="right">107.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Teahen, Mark RF KC</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="right">185</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">52</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">17</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">43</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2811</td><td align="right">0.3512</td><td align="right">0.4378</td><td align="right">100.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Thurston, Joe OF STL </td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">131</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.2672</td><td align="right">0.3766</td><td align="right">0.4351</td><td align="right">98.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Bonifacio, Emilio 2B FLA</td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">224</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">56</td><td align="right">48</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0.2500</td><td align="right">0.2975</td><td align="right">0.3036</td><td align="right">93.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Crede, Joe 3B MIN </td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">138</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2319</td><td align="right">0.2961</td><td align="right">0.4783</td><td align="right">93.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY </td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="right">88</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2500</td><td align="right">0.4000</td><td align="right">0.5341</td><td align="right">87.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Fontenot, Mike 2B CHC</td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">152</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">17</td><td align="right">33</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.2303</td><td align="right">0.3064</td><td align="right">0.3947</td><td align="right">85.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Peralta, Jhonny SS CLE </td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions</td><td align="right">182</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">38</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">47</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2692</td><td align="right">0.3512</td><td align="right">0.3516</td><td align="right">82.0</td></tr><tr class="bg4"><td colspan="40">Rows: 1 - 30 ? 31 - 60 ? 61 - 90 ? 91 - 120 ? 121 - 150 ? 151 - 180 ? 181 - 210 ? 211 - 248 ? All</td></tr><tr class="bg4"><td colspan="40" align="center">Stats Updated as of: 6/4/09 3:09 AM EST</td></tr></tbody></table>

<script> //hover color change effect var trTags = getElementsByClassName(document, "tr", "bg2"); var oldBG = trTags[0].style.backgroundColor; for (var i = 0; i < trTags.length; i++){ trTags.onmouseover = function(){ this.style.backgroundColor="#FFF5DD"; } trTags.onmouseout = function(){ this.style.backgroundColor=oldBG; } } function getElementsByClassName(oElm, strTagName, strClassName){ var arrElements = (strTagName == "*" && oElm.all)? oElm.all : oElm.getElementsByTagName(strTagName); var arrReturnElements = new Array(); strClassName = strClassName.replace(/\-/g, "\\-"); var oRegExp = new RegExp("(^|\\s)" + strClassName + "(\\s|$)"); var oElement; for(var i=0; i<arrElements.length; i++){ oElement = arrElements; if(oRegExp.test(oElement.className)){ arrReturnElements.push(oElement); } } return (arrReturnElements) } </script>
Longoria, Arod are the only guys i would rather.

youk is very close to Wright but not as good yet

biggamer3

EOG Master

Dontrelle just walked 4 guys and beaned one to cost himself possibly another demotion to minors.

dude had ZERO control over his fastball, nothing even close

tripp

EOG Master

damn, willis is awful. 2 runs this inning, bases loaded, only 1 out and he hasn't even given up a hit.

can't walk 4 guys in one inning, that's just plain awful. not even a full inning, he walked 4 out of 6 batters

biggamer3

EOG Master

Pretty solid first two innings today for Kubel, on pace for about 70 points today.

TTP's musical chairs in the OF is funny.

Whoever he seems to bench has monster weeks, then when they start back to nothing

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_5_393034" nowrap="nowrap">J. Kubel OF </td><td>MIN 7 v CLE 0 Bot 2nd
</td><td id="stats_reserve_5_393034">2-2, 2 HR, 6 RBI, 2 R</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_5_393034" align="right">16</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_5_393034" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

tripp

EOG Master

Pretty solid first two innings today for Kubel, on pace for about 70 points today.

TTP's musical chairs in the OF is funny.

Whoever he seems to bench has monster weeks, then when they start back to nothing

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_5_393034" nowrap="nowrap">J. Kubel OF </td><td>MIN 7 v CLE 0 Bot 2nd
</td><td id="stats_reserve_5_393034">2-2, 2 HR, 6 RBI, 2 R</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_5_393034" align="right">16</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_5_393034" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

i wouldn't quite say that..he has 31 pts from his OF this week so far which is more than yours:+clueless

laroche is looking like a great start at DH also.,

ttp doesn't have the name hitters, but they get the job done most of the time it seems

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp he is just reaching for something.

Inevitably if you have 4 or 5 bats on the bench someone is going to have a good week and you cant have him in.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP didnt mean to rips, just funny that your bench guys always seem to go on tears.

I cant talk OF now as Werth has been bad a few weeks, cant wait for fuckin Manny to join me so i can have Manny, Lee, Hunter and Rios with Werth as DH!

tripp

EOG Master

wang started off very strong today, but is really struggling now. step in the right direction, but not quite there yet.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer was just promoting Pelfrey as a stud last week. This week against the monster bats of Pitts

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_reserve><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_reserve_12_585032 noWrap>M. Pelfrey SP </TD><TD>NYM 5 @ PIT 9 Mid 6th

</TD><TD id=stats_reserve_12_585032>83 PC, 3.2 INN, 9 HA, 4 BBI, 3 K, 8 ER</TD><TD id=score_hilite_reserve_12_585032 align=right>-8.83</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_reserve_12_585032 align=right>-8.83</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

man, teix is such a monster. miss haren big time because he is a flat out stud, but teix is fucking ridiculous.

teix has to be the favorite right now for AL MVP, even after that very slow start

man, teix is such a monster. miss haren big time because he is a flat out stud, but teix is fucking ridiculous.

teix has to be the favorite right now for AL MVP, even after that very slow start

all 1bs look good when u are kotchman starts for 80% of the year. A gonz ahead of teix and he can't bunt it out at petco like teix can do at yankee stadiumoij213490

Haren last 5 weeks

6-8-10-29-20

I prolly got 5 guys on my team who have more points in last 5 weeks than haren. If AZ scored for him or held his wins he'd be nasty. But that doesn't happen in real life

tripp

EOG Master

all 1bs look good when u are kotchman starts for 80% of the year. A gonz ahead of teix and he can't bunt it out at petco like teix can do at yankee stadiumoij213490

gonzo is a monster and could hit 50 hr at most parks, but the fact that he plays @ petco with that lineup around him kills his value.

still a great player, but he will have weeks where he gets absolutely nothing to hit. there are probably 5 1b i'd take over gonzo, but not based on talent. gonzo is a better hitter than fielder, but i would rather have fielder on my fantasy team for the remainder of the year.

gonzo is a monster and could hit 50 hr at most parks, but the fact that he plays @ petco with that lineup around him kills his value.

still a great player, but he will have weeks where he gets absolutely nothing to hit. there are probably 5 1b i'd take over gonzo, but not based on talent. gonzo is a better hitter than fielder, but i would rather have fielder on my fantasy team for the remainder of the year.

agreed :cheers

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_12_383411" nowrap="nowrap">A. Rios OF </td><td>TOR 5 v ANA 6 Bot 9th
</td><td id="stats_active_12_383411">0-5, 5 KO</td><td id="score_hilite_active_12_383411" align="right">-5</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Haren last 5 weeks

6-8-10-29-20

I prolly got 5 guys on my team who have more points in last 5 weeks than haren. If AZ scored for him or held his wins he'd be nasty. But that doesn't happen in real life

Cee bud what u forget is there is a rainout in one start and this week aint over.

Im sure he will end up with 550 plus and be one of the top guys91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

Haren last 5 weeks

6-8-10-29-20

even with all the shitty luck haren has had (lead 4 run leads blown by pen, 0 runs of support, start rained out 3 inn in) he is still the #6 overall starter right now.

he should probably be closer to #2 if not for the rest of his team. i think az will be better as the year goes though. a lot of good young talent on the team.

rjt721

EOG Master

Jake Peavy, SP SD
News: Still fighting the flu a day after the shortest start of his career, Padres ace Jake Peavy said Wednesday that he should be able to make next scheduled start. "Oh yeah. It's just one of those things where you try to get some rest," Peavy said before the Padres played the finale of a three-game series against the Phillies on Wednesday. Peavy came in for treatment but went home about two hours before game time. He said he was taking "quite a bit" of medication. The Padres are off Thursday before opening a four-game series against Arizona. Manager Bud Black said Peavy will start either Sunday or Monday, depending on his health. "Hopefully as each day goes on, his illness will creep away," Black said.

I might lose Peavy as a 2 step next week. Doesn't Bud Black know I don't have a chance this week?