Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

jurrjens in some trouble in the 4th!

that's why i was hesitant to trade for him again. hes been very good all time, has one rough inning and now he is losing 2-0 vs gallardo because atl's offense sucks

tripp

EOG Master

lind is on fire. he is crushing everything.

told ya cee, lind > jones. jones is sick, but lind is the best hitter on toronto and will be a stud for many years. hilarious that wells bats 4th over him

tripp

EOG Master

fair offer mo, i actually probably win it if carp stays healthy, but i cant trade teix. i just have no other reliable stud bats to make up for losing him.

would be sick to have a rotation of cc/lee/aj/carp/joba though..just can't lose my man teix

tripp

EOG Master

gamer making a comeback thanks to gall and lee!

now if only he started ervin, lilly or zambo over parra, miller and ubaldo:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

why put hanrahan out there for another inning? he pulled off one of the bigger miracles this planet has ever seen by going 1-2-3 in the 9th, so why press your luck by sending him out in the 10th to face castillo, belt and wright?

why put hanrahan out there for another inning? he pulled off one of the bigger miracles this planet has ever seen by going 1-2-3 in the 9th, so why press your luck by sending him out in the 10th to face castillo, belt and wright?

do they have any better/other options?

tripp

EOG Master

nice to be on the stl under right now. 2-1 in the 7th, they pull wain after 1 single, and reyes gives up a single to the 7 hitter, walks the 8 hitters, walks the pitchers with the bases loaded, and now motte walks fowler with the bases juiced.

will be at least 7-1 at the end of this inning

rjt721

EOG Master

Who knew?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=38></TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>QS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>HA</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Bailey, Andrew SP OAK </TD><TD align=right>34.0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>40</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>2.12</TD><TD align=right>0.94</TD><TD align=right>134.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Nathan, Joe RP MIN </TD><TD align=right>20.7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>2.18</TD><TD align=right>0.97</TD><TD align=right>123.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Who knew?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Wilson, Brian RP SF </TD><TD align=left> Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD align=right>25.7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>3.86</TD><TD align=right>1.29</TD><TD align=right>141.2</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff5dd" vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Rivera, Mariano RP NYY </TD><TD align=left>MadCapper</TD><TD align=right>22.7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>2.38</TD><TD align=right>1.06</TD><TD align=right>140.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

scut is gettin nasty today off grienke. too bad hill can't get a hit behind him.

and mo, i think they changed well's inf hit to an error. i see wells as 1-2 now, and grienke only has 4 er.

can't believe i dealt for that faggot hill :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, must be a nice feeling to score 10 pts as a team today and still have a 100 pt lead.

Colon, Kuroda and Correia each throw a CG SO this weekend and I have a good chance.

gonna be sick when ian stewart rocks out for paper boy and is 20 points a week for his team

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, must be a nice feeling to score 10 pts as a team today and still have a 100 pt lead.

Colon, Kuroda and Correia each throw a CG SO this weekend and I have a good chance.

yeah shitty day.my guys dont like rainy days.

Just think even if you got that all 4 of my starts would have to be 0's and we would be about even :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

can't believe i dealt for that faggot hill :shoot:
Good deal. 91023i2ndw;l

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare Last 14 Days MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Victorino, Shane CF PHI </TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0.4400</TD><TD align=right>0.4909</TD><TD align=right>0.6200</TD><TD align=right>56.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Hill, Aaron 2B TOR</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.1887</TD><TD align=right>0.2182</TD><TD align=right>0.2642</TD><TD align=right>14.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lind is on fire. he is crushing everything.

told ya cee, lind > jones. jones is sick, but lind is the best hitter on toronto and will be a stud for many years. hilarious that wells bats 4th over him

jones up 18 points in fantasy tho. Jones plays defense also. I would say hitting wise they are pretty close

Good deal. 91023i2ndw;l

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare Last 14 Days MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Victorino, Shane CF PHI </TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0.4400</TD><TD align=right>0.4909</TD><TD align=right>0.6200</TD><TD align=right>56.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Hill, Aaron 2B TOR</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.1887</TD><TD align=right>0.2182</TD><TD align=right>0.2642</TD><TD align=right>14.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
good thing victorino is dl soon. So i can make up some ground. Hill -5 for the week. I guess he's golfing :+clueless

yeah that trade was a :+clueless for me

well, when weeks got hurt i didn't have a 2b. So i had to deal for one. I thought vict would be slightly better. But it's easier to replace OF than 2b.

I would hafta pick up a waivers 2b if i didn't have hill. Which would have been better than having -5:shoot:

:LMAO

and this is the worst offense of any of the 3 games. thats awful luck for the ceetrain.

yeah, it stinks. I like my squad. My pitchers are actually pitching well for once.

Now hamels is cg so on me. So i might lose to chute when i had him blown out

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamers Ace dont even want to pitch anymore

Carlos Zambrano said Friday that he expects to retire in five years.

The topic came up when a reporter mentioned Randy Johnson's 300th win. "‘For 300' Me? No, I'll be out of here in five years," said Zambrano. After his response drew laughter, he added, "No, believe me. After this contract I'm done. I'm serious. Because I don't want to play anymore." Of course, Big Z is notorious for changing his mind and randomly spouting off. At age 28, he's 100-63 with a 3.50 career ERA.
Source: Chicago Sun-Times

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer these kind of games not good enough for you? He only has SF,KC,and Seattle coming up

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 id=pitcherId21532 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Davis </TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>109</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

what about big mo gamer.

we are cc or carp and something for hanbo deals soon. i cant wait. im ss again

mofome

Banned

I wonder if I could get sued for picking up a player. I think I am a curse. Next guy I get will be diagnosed with swing flu within 4 hours of the transaction.