Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

sure you can. you can use someone else at dh and get a 2b/ss/ or 3b. cee cant make a playoff run with them guys ... or can he.

:eye:

i think MC is the only one who has an advantage on me for 1b/dh combo. Everyone else has a tough time matching me up on fields/gonz combos

Timetopay

EOG Master

start street , u mean?

I know i will get pounded if Tallet does well and Street sucks but if it was me no way i am starting Tallet going to Texas and pitching against Josh Johnson vs having Street with 7 games.

Maybe Yomamama will lend an opinion on this

mofome

Banned

i think MC is the only one who has an advantage on me for 1b/dh combo. Everyone else has a tough time matching me up on fields/gonz combos

yeah but you lose to everyone on the infield overall dont ya? OF could use some help at the back too.

I know i will get pounded if Tallet does well and Street sucks but if it was me no way i am starting Tallet going to Texas and pitching against Josh Johnson vs having Street with 7 games.

Maybe Yomamama will lend an opinion on this

i'm not worried on tex bats. But vs johnson isn't good. My lineup isn't set yet anyways. I might put brox in on only 5 days. Not sure yet.

Gotta a lot of poop guys like tallet and richard starting right now. Might cut down and go with more proven guys.

I haven't started street all year. Since the rockies are so bad. they never win

mofome

Banned

hairston has won his side 4 weeks in a row with 20+ once he cools down , i'll be f-ed lol

yeah i mean things like that happen, players are who they are though. you want to address the problem before it becomes one, not after. Or so I would think.

yeah i mean things like that happen, players are who they are though. you want to address the problem before it becomes one, not after. Or so I would think.

tru, but then again, ya got guys like scuturo who have career years and can hold their own at a position

gonna be sick when ian stewart rocks out for paper boy and is 20 points a week for his team

He is 20 points a week for you this week when you dropped him.:+clueless Management wants him in the game. Atkins would be traded but has no value. They want Stew at 3rd. If Helton gets traded, Atkins to first and stew starts. Was suprised he was available.

Of course all this can change tomorrow.

Tight match this week and Santana gets moved from Sunday to Monday. Was supposed to face Washington, now gets Philly and I lose the double start i so need.
Add that to Hairston, Tulowitzki, Bradley all getting hurt during the week and Loshe pitching 3 inning before going on the DL. Of course he gives up 1 run and gets the L.

Just shoot me please.

mofome

Banned

Tight match this week and Santana gets moved from Sunday to Monday. Was supposed to face Washington, now gets Philly and I lose the double start i so need.
Add that to Hairston, Tulowitzki, Bradley all getting hurt during the week and Loshe pitching 3 inning before going on the DL. Of course he gives up 1 run and gets the L.

:puking::puking::puking:

tripp

EOG Master

either 2 sick for lidge.

nice day from my offense, even with teix, and cano ppd, and soto getting time off to clear his head.

all my starters are over 20 pts this week, but rp combine for -20. every time a rp makes an appearance for me it's negative. are we allowed just forfeit those positions?:+clueless

rjt721

EOG Master

Viejo, I can't accept that counter. My OF takes too much of a hit losing Bay and Victo and replacing them with Kemp and Hart. But seems like we're close, so maybe we can work something out.

I'm headed to bed in a few.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Can't give up Hanson without seeing him pitch...he has been on my roster since the start of the season...Kemp has finally shown some signs of life...

mofome

Banned

Can't give up Hanson without seeing him pitch...he has been on my roster since the start of the season...Kemp has finally shown some signs of life...

cant? oh my vd. a guy who hasnt thrown a pitch is untouchable and 'kemp is heating up'. So what? Not like you are getting nothing back. Kemp and Hanson are untouchable. I have now heard it all.

:houra

mofome

Banned

Viejo Glavine has a price.

All I said was lets be deals for 2 guys and you said you cant make deals. I am just a heterosexual guy lookin to make some deals and VD shoots me down.

:(