Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

He is 20 points a week for you this week when you dropped him.:+clueless Management wants him in the game. Atkins would be traded but has no value. They want Stew at 3rd. If Helton gets traded, Atkins to first and stew starts. Was suprised he was available.

Of course all this can change tomorrow.

yeah, well stew was batting .200 with no hrs really for me and a ton of Ks. He will prolly heat up for you. Cool having him at 2b and 3b. Maybe he's OF too lol.

Helton and atkins are always supposed to be dealt. Since i realeased stew it will prolly come true now haha

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Viejo Glavine has a price.

All I said was lets be deals for 2 guys and you said you cant make deals. I am just a heterosexual guy lookin to make some deals and VD shoots me down.

:(

Hey Mo....just traded Weiters and his .148 average for Victorino in the other league...:cheersand still keeping Upton...

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD align=left>Viejo
?Hanson, Tommy SP ATL
?Kemp, Matt CF LA
?Rollins, Jimmy SS PHI

</TD><TD align=left> YOYOMA
?Carpenter, Chris SP STL
?Reyes, Jose B. SS NYM
?Sabathia, CC SP NYY

</TD><TD align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:doh1

I dont see the problem. Hanson is injured less than Carpenter. ( So what if he hasnt played. Cant get injured if you dont play).

Reyes earned you 0 2 weeks in a row, Im sure Rollins has scored a few more than that.

And last he is taking pantload off your hands for the guy that is equal to Peavy/Price.

:cheers

mo is it a good sign when a # of our softs team guys can't hit the ball when it's stationary on a tee?

tripp

EOG Master

mofome

Banned

I dont see the problem. Hanson is injured less than Carpenter. ( So what if he hasnt played. Cant get injured if you dont play).

Reyes earned you 0 2 weeks in a row, Im sure Rollins has scored a few more than that.

And last he is taking pantload off your hands for the guy that is equal to Peavy/Price.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

gamer right back in it vs mc! mc likely getting -9.33 out of rivera today. probably gonna come down to who gets less negatives out of their starting pitching this weekend

Timetopay

EOG Master

fucking a this Zobrist this fucking sucks. guy is solid. gamer said he sucked. who knew.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Nick Markakis - OF - Orioles </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyCopy>Nick Markakis will bat from the No. 2 spot in the lineup on Saturday against the Athletics.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=vaLink>Manager Dave Trembley is trying to shake things up, with Adam Jones moving up to third and the red-hot Luke Scott in the cleanup spot. No word on if this is just an experiment or a one-day thing, as this certainly affects Markakis' value a bit. Stay tuned.
Jun. 6 - 6:53 p.m. ET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>Nick Markakis - OF - Orioles </td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td class="bodyCopy">Nick Markakis will bat from the No. 2 spot in the lineup on Saturday against the Athletics.</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td class="vaLink">Manager Dave Trembley is trying to shake things up, with Adam Jones moving up to third and the red-hot Luke Scott in the cleanup spot. No word on if this is just an experiment or a one-day thing, as this certainly affects Markakis' value a bit. Stay tuned.
Jun. 6 - 6:53 p.m. ET</td></tr></tbody></table>

gamer did a good job hyping this guy up and trading him for peak value. manny and zambo for kakis, sweet trade for gamer

tripp

EOG Master

Hunter Pence (7) 2 run shot to left center off Maholm, Tejada scored.

omg, i love me some pence:houra

get him in the bronx so we don't have to have damon's pussy arm in the OF anymore

tripp

EOG Master

Davis struck out swinging

19 pitches to get 7 outs, and 3 of them k's. that is sick

Saltalamacchia struck out

another 4 pitch k

tripp

EOG Master

38 PC, 4 INN, 7 K

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

holy crap, can't believe i almost traded this guy for lance berkman, and then almost for fucking nate mcclouth!

tripp

EOG Master

Pence tripled to deep right

tripp's team is on fire tonight boys:houra

twice this week now that pence has tripled and homered in the same game

tripp

EOG Master

52 PC, 5 INN, 9 K

this is quickly becoming the most dominant pitching effort of the entire season. wow.

tripp

EOG Master

Ethier homered to center

not too many laughing about either anymore. walk off double last night, and a 2 hr game tonight, with one being the walk off.

either is a monster again and cliff lee is a stud.

rjt721

EOG Master

Lester looks pretty good.

Still can't believe someone drafted him in the 4th round. He's not in AJ Burnett's class.

rjt721

EOG Master

Stewart must have been offended that Cee dropped him. He's out to prove a point now.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_10_584808" nowrap="nowrap">I. Stewart 3B </td><td>COL 6 @ STL 0 Mid 6th

</td><td id="stats_reserve_10_584808">2-3, 2 HR, 5 RBI, 2 R, KO</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_10_584808" align="right">14</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_10_584808" align="right">37</td></tr></tbody></table>

tripp

EOG Master

cg so gone with 2 outs in the 9th. oh well, i guess i will have to settle with 38.5 from lester tonight:pop:

Ethier homered to center

not too many laughing about either anymore. walk off double last night, and a 2 hr game tonight, with one being the walk off.

either is a monster again and cliff lee is a stud.

one good week means he's suddenly awesome? Ian stewart having a better week than either. No one crowning him as the next longoria.....

Stewart must have been offended that Cee dropped him. He's out to prove a point now.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=away_reserve><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_reserve_10_584808 noWrap>I. Stewart 3B </TD><TD>COL 6 @ STL 0 Mid 6th

</TD><TD id=stats_reserve_10_584808>2-3, 2 HR, 5 RBI, 2 R, KO</TD><TD id=score_hilite_reserve_10_584808 align=right>14</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_reserve_10_584808 align=right>37</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

he didn't do shit for me all season, now i release him and he's good