Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Matt Capps has singlehandedly outscored my entire pitching staff this week. That's never a good sign. :hangt

tripp

EOG Master

couldn't agree more.

you happy u didn't deal lester :+clueless

i was asking for guys like berkman, or mcclouth, so very happy it didn't go through.

lester is vs phi next week which could be tough, but a lot of lefties there, and they haven't been hitting great lately. he can easily have a 6/7 ip game with 8 k's and he'll be favored over blanton.

prince is coming around big time now. looks like cee and tripp will be top 3 scores again this week91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

one good week means he's suddenly awesome? Ian stewart having a better week than either. No one crowning him as the next longoria.....

either is probably the best hitter on lad though with no manny, he just struggled big time as he wasn't seeing the same kind of pitches he was with manny hitting behind him. now it seems he's adjusted and he is killing the ball, and torre has him hitting 3 again. pierre also struggling big time which is nice because i don't want either missing any time when manny is back. pierre obviously their least talented of but they couldn't sit him if he was still batting .400.

ian stewart has tons of talent too. only problem w/ him is no playing time and he k's a lot. if he starts regularly he can be pretty sick, but will have bad weeks because of his k's. good talent though

rjt721

EOG Master

News: John Smoltz allowed one hit and one run while pitching six innings Saturday for the Pawtucket Red Sox in a rehab start against the Durham Bulls. The rehab start was the Boston Red Sox right-hander's fourth overall but his first for Pawtucket and his longest to date. Smoltz threw 51 of 74 pitches for strikes, walked two and struck out three. He topped out at 91 mph on the McCoy Stadium radar gun and retired the last 10 batters he faced. His next rehab start will be Thursday, when Pawtucket plays at Syracuse.

i was asking for guys like berkman, or mcclouth, so very happy it didn't go through.

lester is vs phi next week which could be tough, but a lot of lefties there, and they haven't been hitting great lately. he can easily have a 6/7 ip game with 8 k's and he'll be favored over blanton.

prince is coming around big time now. looks like cee and tripp will be top 3 scores again this week91023i2ndw;l

yeah, i was gonna offer u lind for lester. Not sure if u would have taken. But i wouldn't start lest every week and trading for a guy to sit the bench doesn't seem like good plans.

Well , i don't feel as bad on losses to u now. If u are being 300 man every week :+excited-

either is probably the best hitter on lad though with no manny, he just struggled big time as he wasn't seeing the same kind of pitches he was with manny hitting behind him. now it seems he's adjusted and he is killing the ball, and torre has him hitting 3 again. pierre also struggling big time which is nice because i don't want either missing any time when manny is back. pierre obviously their least talented of but they couldn't sit him if he was still batting .400.

ian stewart has tons of talent too. only problem w/ him is no playing time and he k's a lot. if he starts regularly he can be pretty sick, but will have bad weeks because of his k's. good talent though

yeah, LADs offense is terrible to me. I like loney over either. Kemp i would take also.

I had either last year in a league and dealt him after his hot start. Most times it's scary being plays on LAD and being down 1-0 only since u know they have no offense

hinch is fucking gay for AZ

got this nice rookie with some speed (parra) batting .300 and he's on the bench for .212 man brynes and .180 man young. What a dumb fuck

Can't believe how many guys are struggling to score 200. Is the cream rising to the top? The shitty players with hot starts beginnig to fade ?

tripp

EOG Master

just giving him a day off cee, parra still the starter.

how about oak's offense though? 7 runs thurs, 9 runs yesterday, 9 runs in 4 inn today. texas meanwhile gets 2 hits total. hmm:pop:

i can't believe a guy with this pitching staff is ahead of me in the standings

m gonz
s downs
a bailey
j peavy
b colon
k correia
h kuroda

1 guy is an actual player there and the other 6 are waivers men?

just giving him a day off cee, parra still the starter.

how about oak's offense though? 7 runs thurs, 9 runs yesterday, 9 runs in 4 inn today. texas meanwhile gets 2 hits total. hmm:pop:

he was off on 6/4 also. Hinch is fucking around with the lineup and doing matchups and platoons. Maybe he should call colorado and see how it's working.

lols, there's only a few days u can make that argument

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha, my pitching is beyond sick. had ervin finally come back and Z pitch nice from bench.

fucking pissed Galls didtn get SO last night but he is an uberstud.

also glad Grienks has got hit a little

rjt721

EOG Master

i can't believe a guy with this pitching staff is ahead of me in the standings

m gonz
s downs
a bailey
j peavy
b colon
k correia
h kuroda

1 guy is an actual player there and the other 6 are waivers men?
I love when Cee's rips. :houra

I never had a chance this week. Knew that before the week even started. TTP had the best lineup of any player the entire season - 2 starts from Halladay, Lincecum and Haren. Conversely, I didn't have any favorable 2-start options, outside of maybe Kuroda (who pitched very well twice this week and deserved better than a L and no decision). And even he was fresh off the DL, having not made a start in 2 months. I needed to throw out as many 2 steps as possible to even make it close. Peavy having the flu and getting -11, as well as Downs and Gonzo not getting a single save opp, didn't help.

But going forward, my pitching depth is improving. Escobar and Kuroda back, and Smoltz returning in 10 days. Price will only get better, and Liriano and Danks can't perform any worse. And offense is the strength of my team. I'll put my bats against anyone's.

My team's better than yours. I'll be ahead of you at the end of the season. Lock. 12io4j2w90

BTW, enjoy Aaron Hill.

tripp

EOG Master

i love my team when size gets back..

c soto
1b teix
2b cano
3b scut
ss drew
of size
of either
of pence
of drew
dh aybar/fowler or whoever...could use improvement here

overall my hitting is sick though imo. huge difference from just a couple weeks ago when i had the worst offense i had ever seen.

pitching is pretty good too with lester/lee/aj/joba, and then i can just fill in the other 3 spots. lester could be a good #1 starter, aj and lee each have that potential also. i think at worst all three are top end #2 starters.

could use another hitter though, and a closer

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tripp,

ive loved my team for a while now. thats why i really stopped just making trades.

Pujols, Morneau, Ichiro, Granderson
Verlander (Fucking sick), Bedard, Kershaw, Jair (Duke and Slowey have been great this year too.)
Papelbon, Rivera

Love the balance.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp,

ive loed my team for a while now. thats why i really stopped just making trades.

Pujols, Morneau, Ichiro, Granderson
Verlander (Fucking sick), Bedard, Kershaw, Jair
Papelbon, Rivera

Love the balance.

yeah, very strong team.

not gonna be easy to make the playoffs though in that div. looks like chute will drop a game this week though so everyone is tight at the top right now

biggamer3

EOG Master

Miller got me 25 for the week!

HAHAHA

If only i had started my man Orlando Cabs over asswhooping i would be tied going into sunday.

Parra gotta throw a gem vs the hapless Braves tomorrow to make up for his -13.

If only i had started Z, Ervin or Happ over him i would be winning by 20 right now.

biggamer3

EOG Master

means...

that bedard was supposed to go once this week and twice next week and they switched it.

duke was supposed to go twice this week but now once.

i guess i have a nice lead so it wont matter.
duke will go twice next week hopefully.

Mama tought me never count your eggs before they hatch!

PS i got fucked with losing my SS in the first game and having a blown save from an Ubaldo win

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT just saw your trade offer in my email.

Not even close.

Galls is uberstud to me.

Him and Bills wont be traded unless i am blown away.

mofome

Banned

Miller got me 25 for the week!

HAHAHA

If only i had started my man Orlando Cabs over asswhooping i would be tied going into sunday.

Parra gotta throw a gem vs the hapless Braves tomorrow to make up for his -13.

If only i had started Z, Ervin or Happ over him i would be winning by 20 right now.

dropping miller. silly boy.

mofome

Banned

Ethier is, without question, not close to the best hitter on the dodgers without manny.

mofome

Banned

Pitching: Greinke, Cc, Harden, Carpenter
Hitting: Wright, Reyes, Braun, Hamilton, Bruce, Kinsler, Upton

When healthy, there is only one YOYOMA

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yovani Gallardo, SP MIL
News: Brewers SP Yovani Gallardo, who lasted only 5 1/3 innings in his last start even though he struck out nine batters, went eight innings in a victory at Atlanta on Friday. He didn't allow a run, surrendering two hits with four walks and six strikeouts. He now has a 2.84 ERA on the season and a 0.42 ERA in his last three starts. "He's got unbelievable breaking stuff, knows where the fastball is going," Braves manager Bobby Cox said. "He really is a dominant-type pitcher. I can't complain."
Analysis: After missing most of last season with a knee injury, the 23-year-old Gallardo is back to pitching like one of the top up-and-coming arms in baseball, ranking right up there with Tim Lincecum and Chad Billingsley. He's obviously a must-start in Fantasy. His next start is scheduled for Thursday against the Rockies.

mofome

Banned

mo.

what u giving me for pujols?

make it sweet.

I love puj. I dont know what it takes. Make me an offer that is reasonable. Pujols+ for a nice package or maybe just the one player. I would love to get something done and sure up my 1B.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I love puj. I dont know what it takes. Make me an offer that is reasonable. Pujols+ for a nice package or maybe just the one player. I would love to get something done and sure up my 1B.

Sent ya something.

tripp

EOG Master

shit deals are going down!

somebody send me some hitting without asking for teix! he's on team tripp to stay

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mofo might be pujols.

i did ask a lot tho.

if mofo is pujols..

pujols, reyes, wright

Timetopay

EOG Master

First off some of you youngsters need to get out. Its Saturday. Go get laid

2nd some of these comments are very funny.

mofome

Banned

mofo might be pujols.

i did ask a lot tho.

if mofo is pujols..

pujols, reyes, wright

Not a terrible offer, but Kinsler is only down 39 points to Albert even though albert hits as many HRs as he has Ks. Adding CC is a lot and I dont want a 21 year old pitcher unless he is a kershaw type. Thats a deal with 3 starters for 3 starters and Im down 60 or so overall on the players while they each play about as good as they will all year.

No terrible at all, just not one that I think makes yoyo better. right now.

Puj moves into first
alexi in to 2B
then I lose an every week starter for a macthup guy who is going to have his innings limitted as we go into the playoffs.

Nice to see pujols offered to me and a real deal on the table. Mabye morn would be more realistic for the banged up yoyos.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

counter.

may take best available BAT/SP combo for Pujols and Porcello tonight!