Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I would/may have accepted that deal with Ker probably. Ker is still wild as hell. If this was a keeper league oh lordy. I wont make any offers for porc so i may be out of the running.

2348ji23e

I love when Cee's rips. :houra

I never had a chance this week. Knew that before the week even started. TTP had the best lineup of any player the entire season - 2 starts from Halladay, Lincecum and Haren. Conversely, I didn't have any favorable 2-start options, outside of maybe Kuroda (who pitched very well twice this week and deserved better than a L and no decision). And even he was fresh off the DL, having not made a start in 2 months. I needed to throw out as many 2 steps as possible to even make it close. Peavy having the flu and getting -11, as well as Downs and Gonzo not getting a single save opp, didn't help.

But going forward, my pitching depth is improving. Escobar and Kuroda back, and Smoltz returning in 10 days. Price will only get better, and Liriano and Danks can't perform any worse. And offense is the strength of my team. I'll put my bats against anyone's.

My team's better than yours. I'll be ahead of you at the end of the season. Lock. 12io4j2w90

BTW, enjoy Aaron Hill.

Can't get any worse than what u got bud. So escobar, kuroda, and smoltz might be able to rally a bit. All those guys u got on waivers. Where's all your sps?

Liriano is dog S. Danks is dog s. I miss seeing danks updates. Was fun in the beginning of the season when u used to say how good u did with danks drafts :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO.

Hill :shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I am puj.

Kinsler, Loney, CC
Puj, Alexi, Ker

Deals are in.

Haha bud!

Cant do that. I still think Kershaw is pretty good and will get better as season progresses.

Milwood having very good yr. But you dont like him. I can add Rodeny too to the original offer.

Gamer , turn on sportscenter and watch the best defensive CF hunters throw from the OF with a man tagging from 3rd. It was pathetic. Mid OF to shallow OF and he threw the ball 1/2 way up the 1st base line instead of at the plate

mofome

Banned

Haha bud!

Cant do that. I still think Kershaw is pretty good and will get better as season progresses.

Milwood having very good yr. But you dont like him. I can add Rodeny too to the original offer.

rodney couldnt be more useless to my team.

Kinsler is a top 10 player. add CC to that and you send my back the best bat and turds in the other deal. Kershaw will be up and down all year. I think that deal is fair but you obviously do not. harder to get a 2b than a 1b and you would still have morn at 1B who is excellent.

tripp

EOG Master

I am puj.

Kinsler, Loney, CC
Puj, Alexi, Ker

Deals are in.

think mc wins that one by a bit.

pujols better than kins by a bit, alexi better than loney by a nice bit, but cc to me is a huge upgrade to kershaw. tons of talent with kershaw, but still young and very inconsistent. lad offense also sucks

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer , turn on sportscenter and watch the best defensive CF hunters throw from the OF with a man tagging from 3rd. It was pathetic. Mid OF to shallow OF and he threw the ball 1/2 way up the 1st base line instead of at the plate

fuck, didnt know our league had points for Outfield throw and how accurate they are!

Fuck me

You are right, Hunter is a shit OF'er now

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

yeah saw that play when i was watching the game. that was one of the worst throws i have ever seen. at least it was the worst throw since earlier this day when johnny damon threw the ball to nobody allowing a single to become a triple.

at least nobody claims damon is best defensive of though

mofome

Banned

think mc wins that one by a bit.

pujols better than kins by a bit, alexi better than loney by a nice bit, but cc to me is a huge upgrade to kershaw. tons of talent with kershaw, but still young and very inconsistent. lad offense also sucks

Yeah I would do that deal because getting puj is sick, but I think mc gets at least as much value as I do. Loney is a good payer, he walks as much as he ks which makes up for the lack of power. Not a great 1B but a fine dh.

Who knows with alexi. Ker and alexi are truly wild cards week to week.

cee is 27
ttp how old are u now?

cee high on life today. Went out and hit off the tee with lee and was ripping it. Finally seem to have gotten stances down and using right weight transfer and follow through.

Might be able to rock out now in softs

:LMAO

yeah saw that play when i was watching the game. that was one of the worst throws i have ever seen. at least it was the worst throw since earlier this day when johnny damon threw the ball to nobody allowing a single to become a triple.

at least nobody claims damon is best defensive of though
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yeah I would do that deal because getting puj is sick, but I think mc gets at least as much value as I do. Loney is a good payer, he walks as much as he ks which makes up for the lack of power. Not a great 1B but a fine dh.

Who knows with alexi. Ker and alexi are truly wild cards week to week.

alexei will go well with d wright. Nasty singles combination there 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

cee high on life today. Went out and hit off the tee with lee and was ripping it. Finally seem to have gotten stances down and using right weight transfer and follow through.

Might be able to rock out now in softs

I love to hear that! Good to hear ceeman with positive sports outings. those seem few and far b/w.

I cant wait till cees first HR.

:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

agree bout alexain and kershaw wild cards week to week.

just love pujols. cant argue with an AVG of 30 a week.

Kinsler a stud too tho.

HMMMMM

tripp

EOG Master

MC u gotta do that deal

that is a sick deal

Pretty sure Kinsler/CC = Lee/Galls

cc/ kins >>>>> lee/galls

not even close really

i think you won that trade with mc because you got two great players for one superstud, but cc and kins and easily better than those two. i would rather sabathia over gallardo and i would rather kins over lee, and neither are all too hard decisions. gall is a stud, but cc will be right there for cy young again, and has a team he can count on for runs. kins will score more at a tougher position to fill

mofome

Banned

agree bout alexain and kershaw wild cards week to week.

just love pujols. cant argue with an AVG of 30 a week.

Kinsler a stud too tho.

HMMMMM

Pujols has as many hrs as ks and still is just 39 up on kins. Kins is a 2b, puj is a 1b, making those 2 not that far apart. I could give crap about alexi, i wish figgins played 2b to get a deal done. Ker is nice sometimes, dreadful sometimes, his offense doesnt score, and while you think hes going to continue to improve on the seeason, which makes sense, he is also going to be taking on more impact innings than he ever has.

Puj is the best player in the deal followed closely by kins and then cc after that. You know loney gives fine production, but never amazing production. Alexi will be awful some weeks, as will ker, and then each will have very strong weeks. At least, I know ker will. Alexi idk, he went on a grand slam streak last year and blew up....im not excited about him these days but hes a starter in the league for sure.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yea...im wanting a lot for fat al.

prolly keep him and see him get even better in the summer months.

biggamer3

EOG Master

cc/ kins >>>>> lee/galls

not even close really

i think you won that trade with mc because you got two great players for one superstud, but cc and kins and easily better than those two. i would rather sabathia over gallardo and i would rather kins over lee, and neither are all too hard decisions. gall is a stud, but cc will be right there for cy young again, and has a team he can count on for runs. kins will score more at a tougher position to fill

not gonna make this into an argument, was just stating that it was a nice package for MC.

Yeah i would prefer Kins over Lee but not by much and i would not trade Galls for CC, as Galls has turned into exactly what everyone said he should be.

PS if you felt CC was a top 5 SP (u seem to be only one that high on him) how the fuck u deal him for a struggling OF in Size, pre injury even?

mofome

Banned

cc/ kins >>>>> lee/galls

not even close really

agreed. cc and gall are close, but kins is way above lee.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Half an hour ago MC is trading Albert tonight

Now holding him through the summer

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2194608 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-07-09, 12:16 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #21720 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>MadCapper<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2194608", true); </SCRIPT>
Team EOG!

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2194608 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>counter.

may take best available BAT/SP combo for Pujols and Porcello tonight!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cant make this shit up

biggamer3

EOG Master

Am i the only one who wouldnt take Porcello or rodney if they were for free?

not sure Porcello has any value to anyone