Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Had another offer from RJT, but Cook is still a nice arm and can turn it on when you least expect it...I just let Zobrist slot into the SS position for me, not even Madden can bench him when the Rays get healthy...Rollins is a fan fav of mine, but Zobrist is outperforming him....Maybe Howard or Ibanez goes now for the right price...

I still think it wasnt a bad trade for you. Just that you could have had Cook 3 hours earlier from the WW, but that damn golfing/women thing keeps getting in the way.

mofome

Banned

we def need a deadline. aug 10 seems fine.

cee can i be jones/fielder/cueto for cc/braun/idk

biggamer3

EOG Master

I would have crushed tuck on the deal if votto was ok.

Beckett is killing longoria by his self then i'm votto free.

I don't like zam but he's been doing well. Think zams inn are catching up to him.

Bostons pen and offense are unreal. Becketts whip was unreal for being in AL east on previous stats. I knew he'd be fine. If u got him along with your SPs, seems i'd have no chance on pts sides wins vs u
Cee if we can make a deal then there will be world peace.

Lets make deals

truthfully like lince/arod.

Can find two of's on ww to produce as much as ells/jones.

I may be totally wrong but that is how i would look at it.

You notice I dont bring up how you said Delmon>Span :LMAO

lol yeah, just gotta be right more than u are wrong lol. I did well on young guys. Lind/upton/jones all panned out. Young i was wrong on. Maybe someone else too?

Sucks i waived span. He looks like the worst hitter in mlb some games when he's 0-4 with 3k but then he bounces back.

It's sick having lince / A rod. But i like having a balanced squad rather than a few top guys

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I still think it wasnt a bad trade for you. Just that you could have had Cook 3 hours earlier from the WW, but that damn golfing/women thing keeps getting in the way.

In the end I got Cook anyway after dropping the 2B prospect from the Angels...

Can't wait for Kemp to come around for some rips...Bay comes home where he started this year, on Team Viejo...if Max can cut down on his walks, he will be nasty...

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol yeah, just gotta be right more than u are wrong lol. I did well on young guys. Lind/upton/jones all panned out. Young i was wrong on. Maybe someone else too?

Sucks i waived span. He looks like the worst hitter in mlb some games when he's 0-4 with 3k but then he bounces back.

It's sick having lince / A rod. But i like having a balanced squad rather than a few top guys

yeah if your outfielders are Rios/Werth as the fill ins you are fucked :houra

mofome

Banned

Can't wait for Kemp to come around for some rips...Bay comes home where he started this year, on Team Viejo...if Max can cut down on his walks, he will be nasty...

:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

sent ya something cee...gives you a better 3b option than gamel and trades a stud pitcher for a stud hitter

i liked your side better, i thought u did rips. Don't think kemp is ever gonna be amazing in LA. Rollins had one really good year. After that he's just been decent in fantasy

sent ya something cee...gives you a better 3b option than gamel and trades a stud pitcher for a stud hitter

this is where votto really hurts me. If i had votto i'd accept in 2 seconds. Now i'll hafta think about it

i'd do gamel or pick reynolds off the waiver wire instead of aybar, he's not even a regular

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, don't want to leave you hanging, so I declined. Trying to work out other deals right now. But like I said, even if we were to do something like that, I'd let you keep Romero since I don't want him.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cee u want a small trade for Atkins, Blake or Hafner?

Hafner is back and should be a real nice scorer at DH

tripp

EOG Master

i'd do gamel or pick reynolds off the waiver wire instead of aybar, he's not even a regular

aybar been hitting 3rd lately, and will just move around the inf to different spots when longo comes back full time. he can really play anywhere and madden really likes him for some reason. no stud, but id say he's > gamel or reynolds (reynolds could be sick, but not with all his k's.)

tripp

EOG Master

would you put hoffman in for street? just not sure about street in coors field..tough to hold 1 run saves there

aybar been hitting 3rd lately, and will just move around the inf to different spots when longo comes back full time. he can really play anywhere and madden really likes him for some reason. no stud, but id say he's > gamel or reynolds (reynolds could be sick, but not with all his k's.)

ah yeah, i 4got on long being hurt. Seems like long will be back monday tho?

mofome

Banned

Mo you still want your boy Brob, fucker has had his worst week ever when i needed him

i like rob, but he wouldnt make a flea on kinslers ass. not sure what deal you want to make.

im listening. if you have sobered up enough to realize that kins is much better than rob and want to put them in a deal.

:houra

would you put hoffman in for street? just not sure about street in coors field..tough to hold 1 run saves there

no way, hoff hasn't even played the 1st three weeks and he's top 5 closer.

I been averaging 60 points a week at closer 5/6 weeks or something crazy

street hasn't got many save chances at all cuz col never wins. he only blew 1 save or something. Col getting hot , he might be saves now.

I wanted nolasco since maybe down the road he might be a 2 start guy. FL b pen is terrible and will still blow his wins.

tripp

EOG Master

accepted cee. don't really like street at all, but can't be any worse than the shit i've been putting out there at rp, and ill probably only play him weeks where he has nice matchups.

lester/nolasco for gonzo/street