Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

accepted cee. don't really like street at all, but can't be any worse than the shit i've been putting out there at rp, and ill probably only play him weeks where he has nice matchups.

lester/nolasco for gonzo/street

yeah, not sure why no 1 likes street

3.22 ERA
1.16 WHIP

He's 20 times better than some of the closers people start. Only reason why he's no points is col never wins so he's no chances

biggamer3

EOG Master

Blanton is horrid but anyone at Philly for a one step is tough.

I fucking benched Bills when he was at Philly

tripp

EOG Master

Blanton is horrid but anyone at Philly for a one step is tough.

I fucking benched Bills when he was at Philly

that was vs hamels though and i think bills gave up 1 run.

lest vs philly isn't that bad. he should k a decent #, he will be favored, and phils offense hasn't been great lately. not an easy matchup at all, but i can see lester putting up 20+

mofome

Banned

mo, rank these OFs:

Kemp
Victorino
Cruz
McLouth

Kemp
Vict
Mcc

i actually think vict will score the most, i just love the chance of a 3 hr night. not that you can hit hrs in la/sd/or sf.

kemp needs to be in the al east.

mofome

Banned

you guys know that one day, somehow, i am going to make a boat load of money and im going to take care of you gents in ways u never dreamed. non sexually. I love this freakin league. Couldnt be a better group of guys.

:houra

you guys know that one day, somehow, i am going to make a boat load of money and im going to take care of you gents in ways u never dreamed. non sexually. I love this freakin league. Couldnt be a better group of guys.

non sexually, fuck. 2348ji23e

did, dio was wondering if u had a spot in foots for him. We gonna do 14 in foots?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Agreed. I do think of this group of guys though when I think of this thread

from left to right

Chute,Tuck,Cee,Mo,Tripp,Joey,Madcap

front row

Gamer

Not pictured TTP,TN,VD,and RJT

ttp i got my glasses on now and im looking at myself in the mirror comparing me to the pic

mofome

Banned

did, dio was wondering if u had a spot in foots for him. We gonna do 14 in foots?

tell dio to get his ass posting on eog. its an eog league. if he can find a few minutes to do something that simple, of course he has a place. i like dio a lot.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee what value you put on Votto at this point? I be willing to take him since i have 0 option at 1b and hope he comes back.

Cee what value you put on Votto at this point? I be willing to take him since i have 0 option at 1b and hope he comes back.

bud, i'm doing the same thing. I need back for DH. Gonna cross my fingers and hope he rallies somehow

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I have been at the airport many times when my ship finally got in...

Any of you guys ever come to Thailand, you can thank me later...I will show you around...

Mo...rooting hard for that boat load of money to come ashore...:cheers

u can use any position at DH though

I got fucking konerko starting at 1b :shoot:
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO i know, but having fields/gonz at dh/1b was 2nasty.

i wouldn't deal votto for 50 cents since he's the best dh i have on my roster and i need him.

would prolly be better doing a 2 for 1 deal

rjt721

EOG Master

Blockbuster.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>06/07/09 03:01 am ET</TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=left>Huff, Aubrey 1B BAL - Traded from RJ
Kemp, Matt CF LA - Traded from RJ
McLouth, Nate CF ATL - Traded from RJ
Ramirez, Hanley SS FLA - Traded from RJ
</TD><TD align=middle>6/8/09</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>06/07/09 03:01 am ET</TD><TD align=left> RJ</TD><TD align=left>Braun, Ryan J. LF MIL - Traded from YOYOMA
Bruce, Jay RF CIN - Traded from YOYOMA
Sabathia, CC SP NYY - Traded from YOYOMA
Wright, David 3B NYM - Traded from YOYOMA
</TD><TD align=middle>6/8/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cc > hanley
wright > mcclouth
braun > kemp
huff > bruce

bitch RJ cleans up , fuck