Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Hanley's the best player in the deal.

his name is the biggest in the deal, i agree.

He's not running this year.

His days of 50 sbs are long gone.

He had 1 good week of 50 this year outta 9 weeks. Other than that he's been a good player, But not great.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Seems like me, you and mo are the only ones who like him. He has so much potential it's crazy. Too bad he plays in Dodger Stadium. He would be such a monster in the AL.

If Kemp ever got out of Dodger Stadium, he would go nuts...I think it was a good trade for the both of us...

You have made this quite a day for improving your team...:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Got a feeling more trades today...I knew once RJ got Rollins, that Hanley was on the move...kind of like a 3-way deal...

rjt721

EOG Master

his name is the biggest in the deal, i agree.

He's not running this year.

His days of 50 sbs are long gone.

He had 1 good week of 50 this year outta 9 weeks. Other than that he's been a good player, But not great.
I'd still take Hanley over CC in a second. But there are a couple red flags that made me look to move Hanley. He's been dealing with a hamstring injury. Shit like that lingers. Could flare up at any time. Might not cause him to miss time, but could prevent him from running. And he wasn't running as much to begin with now that he's hitting out of the 3 hole as opposed to leading off as he has in the past. Another thing is there's never anyone on base in front of him. Fish having Coghlan and Bonifacio hitting 1/2 is embarrassing. They're terrible, particularly Bonifacio and his .291 OBP.

Hanley's still great, but I don't think he'll score as many pts as he has in past years. So my plan was to get J-Roll and move Hanley for some pitching. Rollins might be in decline a bit, and he's certainly no Hanley, but he'll obviously improve on his .220 average. And when he's on, he's still a huge threat to run. Love having Rollins, Victorino and Utley on my team. Philly's offense is so deep. Those guys will get on base and score a ton of runs.

Think my team got a ton better after these two trades.

I'd still take Hanley over CC in a second. But there are a couple red flags that made me look to move Hanley. He's been dealing with a hamstring injury. Shit like that lingers. Could flare up at any time. Might not cause him to miss time, but could prevent him from running. And he wasn't running as much to begin with now that he's hitting out of the 3 hole as opposed to leading off as he has in the past. Another thing is there's never anyone on base in front of him. Fish having Coghlan and Bonifacio hitting 1/2 is embarrassing. They're terrible, particularly Bonifacio and his .291 OBP.

Hanley's still great, but I don't think he'll score as many pts as he has in past years. So my plan was to get J-Roll and move Hanley for some pitching. Rollins might be in decline a bit, and he's certainly no Hanley, but he'll obviously improve on his .220 average. And when he's on, he's still a huge threat to run. Love having Rollins, Victorino and Utley on my team. Philly's offense is so deep. Those guys will get on base and score a ton of runs.

couldn't agree more, stinks seeing ya like this.

I know the feeling , gonz HR to RBI ratio is laughable since all clowns are in front of him and never on base. Hanley a good player, but he's not gonna be a monster like the past imo

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

you're gonna hafta call in your thai ladies to manage a few of em. People become forgetful with old age :+clueless

91023i2ndw;l....makes playing fantasy fun, always checking in here and they are yelling come back to bed, then they get pissed when I take off for golf early in the AM....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You still need Howard and Ibanez to drive them in...they are available for some of your better pitchers...:LMAO

mofome

Banned

I will admit, as i did to rj privately, this deal probably doesnt get done if huff isnt an oriole. i am os whacks.

rjt721

EOG Master

I will admit, as i did to rj privately, this deal probably doesnt get done if huff isnt an oriole. i am os whacks.
That reminds me... bum Sherrill hasn't allowed a run in over a month, something like 12 straight appearances. How is that possible? He's the worst. Shit, would be something if he made the All-Star team for a 2nd straight year. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

That reminds me... bum Sherrill hasn't allowed a run in over a month, something like 12 straight appearances. How is that possible? He's the worst. Shit, would be something if he made the All-Star team for a 2nd straight year. :LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

the Os just stated that they were likely not going to look to depart with him. Are you fucking kidding me? Why not? he isnt our best rp and we arent going to win in the next 2 years. ship his sorry ass to boston for bard.

:houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow in middle of doing a fucking impossible 25 page term paper.

Gotta have it done by tomorrow, pulling an all nighter to finish this shit

I love the trade for RJT, but Mo did Ok if he really feels Kemp is a stud.

Just think he undersold CC

mofome

Banned

No one made any real offers for CC so not much choice

damn gamer, a 25 page paper? that stinks. Hope you get it done soon. what is it on?

biggamer3

EOG Master

No one made any real offers for CC so not much choice

damn gamer, a 25 page paper? that stinks. Hope you get it done soon. what is it on?

Love CC just wasnt worth parting with offense, when i am really strong in SP IMO.

If i trade Youk for CC i need to make a trade for a top 1B to replace Youk and there are only a handfull of 1B i like over Youk.

The paper is a marketing paper on PepsiCo.

Fucking professor knows how easy it is to get papers online so he had like 40 questions we had to address in the paper to guarantee we were doing the work.

each guy got a different company, at least i got Pepsi, some poor sap got Mattel! Fucking Barbie Doll research for a week!

already did 21 pages, should be done soon thank god

biggamer3

EOG Master

OMG I have gotten -2 from Brob, 0 from my SS who was injured, nothing from Rios, Hunter, Chips. -13 from Parra and i am still very much alive going into Sunday.

I need a Parra and Ubaldo win and a Slowey disaster!

this would be ubersweet.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Love CC just wasnt worth parting with offense, when i am really strong in SP IMO.

If i trade Youk for CC i need to make a trade for a top 1B to replace Youk and there are only a handfull of 1B i like over Youk.

The paper is a marketing paper on PepsiCo.

Fucking professor knows how easy it is to get papers online so he had like 40 questions we had to address in the paper to guarantee we were doing the work.

each guy got a different company, at least i got Pepsi, some poor sap got Mattel! Fucking Barbie Doll research for a week!

already did 21 pages, should be done soon thank god

Pepsi?? That means Micheal Jackson is mentioned somewhere in your paper....

What do you think of RTJ's trades? He really improved it and becomes a contender...:thumbsup

biggamer3

EOG Master

Pepsi?? That means Micheal Jackson is mentioned somewhere in your paper....

What do you think of RTJ's trades? He really improved it and becomes a contender...:thumbsup

Actually Britney got a mention

here's an excerpt from my shitty paper
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBen%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBen%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBen%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot] In the 1990?s Pepsi once again took a strong chance by going after the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]growing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]American teenage market[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]W[/FONT][FONT=&quot]hile Coke continued to tar[/FONT][FONT=&quot]get baby boomers, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pepsi[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]targeted the teen market by forming exclusive contracts with American schools and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]developing advertising campaigns such as ?The Next Generation? and ?Joy of Pepsi?,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]featuring Britney Spears[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a popular singer[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

This is the start of the Tommy Hanson era....any doubters out there?

Hitting the sack here and hopefully wake up to good news....

tripp

EOG Master

shit, rj did great on that trade.

wright > hanley
cc > kemp
braun > mcclouth
bruce > huff

that's how i break it down. braun isn't great in this scoring as he is in 5x5, but he can still be a stud. cc really got undervalued here, he is a top 5 sp, even if im the only one who thinks it.

hanley is a stud, but wright will outscore him no doubt about it. hanley wasn't even the top scoring ss last year, reyes was by far.

fuck, rj gets stronger just im time for his matchup with me

biggamer3

EOG Master

wright > hanley
cc > kemp
braun > mcclouth
bruce > huff

that's how i break it down. braun isn't great in this scoring as he is in 5x5, but he can still be a stud. cc really got undervalued here, he is a top 5 sp, even if im the only one who thinks it.

hanley is a stud, but wright will outscore him no doubt about it. hanley wasn't even the top scoring ss last year, reyes was by far.

very silly analyses.

Agree RJT did real well here but Wright is not better then Hanley for this year. Hanley has a weaker position and will score the same if not more then Wright.

Braun is better then Kemp dont know why u match him with CC.

Bruce i always said is shit for our league and he is worse then Huff or at best even.

CC to Mclouth is a large gap in value and this is where i felt the advantage shifted to RJT. Without this combination Mo would have made out great, with this its a motherfuckin huge deal and RJT looks sick now.

Though Mo really didnt need CC as bad as most guys would have as he still has Grienke, Carp and Harden when healthy. If Carp and Harden are healthy Mo will be fine.

tripp

EOG Master

very silly analyses.

Agree RJT did real well here but Wright is not better then Hanley for this year. Hanley has a weaker position and will score the same if not more then Wright.

Braun is better then Kemp dont know why u match him with CC.

Bruce i always said is shit for our league and he is worse then Huff or at best even.

CC to Mclouth is a large gap in value and this is where i felt the advantage shifted to RJT. Without this combination Mo would have made out great, with this its a motherfuckin huge deal and RJT looks sick now.

Though Mo really didnt need CC as bad as most guys would have as he still has Grienke, Carp and Harden when healthy. If Carp and Harden are healthy Mo will be fine.

I matched them up best player for best player. CC was the second best player Mo gave, and Kemp is the second best player RJT gave. Seems rather simple.

Wright is much better than Hanley. They will not score the same, and Hanley loses the SS value a bit going to mo because he will play at DH. Hanley is only the second best SS on mo's team. I would personally take Wright over Hanley in a second.

Of coarse mo's team will be fine. He got some very good players back in the deal and still probably has the most talented team in the league. I think he loses this trade easily, but he's won so many that his team is still stacked. Don't recall saying mo's team wouldn't be fine.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Rich Harden (back) has been scratched from his scheduled minor league rehab start Sunday at Triple-A for undisclosed reasons.

Harden had been slated to come off the disabled list Friday against Minnesota, but those plans have changed.
Source: Chicago Sun-Times

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

its not meant to be, Figgins Homers to start off day for MC

Figgins hits his annual homer vs me

biggamer3

EOG Master

WOW Hanson is fuckin filthy

struck out the side in second!

throws 96 with pinpoint accuracy, how the fuck he not get drafted till 22nd round in the MLB draft is nuts.

If Only VD kept Price and Peavy :finger004

rjt721

EOG Master

wright > hanley
cc > kemp
braun > mcclouth
bruce > huff

You're comparing the wrong guys.

Hanley's the best player in the deal, even if Wright ends up outscoring him. There are two great SS, and one of them is on the DL, possibly for an extended time. However, at 3B, in addition to Wright, there's plenty of talent.

I don't like Bruce much. But he's my No. 4 OF, so I can live with it. He'll have weeks where he scores 30 and weeks where he score 5. McLouth's a ton better than him. So is Kemp.

Wouldn't surprise me if McLouth outscores Braun. Nate could easily end up being the best OF in this deal. I hated moving him. He's not a big name, but he does everything. I always think it's funny when MC says he views Ichiro as a stud. McLouth will outscore Ichiro with ease. Nate has 37 fewer AB's than Ichiro, is hitting .100 pts lower, and has still outscored him by 3 pts thus far.

I do think my team's much better after those 2 trades. My offense is a little weaker, but not much. Downgrade with Hanley to J-Roll at SS, upgrade with Huff to Wright at 3B and lost Bay/McLouth from my OF and replaced them with Braun/Bruce. Still have guys like Utley, V-Mart and Berkman to round out my offense. And then I add CC after losing only Scherzer from my rotation. I like Max, but I already have Price. Those guys are pretty similar. They won't pitch deep into games, will walk several batters at times, and will be inconsistent. And of the two, I like Price more. Now I can pair CC with Peavy to give me two aces, and I like the upside with other guys on my staff.

tripp

EOG Master

WOW Hanson is fuckin filthy

struck out the side in second!

throws 96 with pinpoint accuracy, how the fuck he not get drafted till 22nd round in the MLB draft is nuts.

If Only VD kept Price and Peavy :finger004

mlb draft is such a crapshoot. pujols went something like 13th round, hanley i dont even think was drafted (could be wrong there) and then you have guys like luke hochevar going 1st overall.