Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

This is funny, a fan took a vid of Alex Rios after he went 0-5 with 5 K's this week.

Very funny to see Rios speak his mind

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_2D7TCSjgsY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_2D7TCSjgsY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is funny, a fan took a vid of Alex Rios after he went 0-5 with 5 K's this week.

Very funny to see Rios speak his mind

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/_2D7TCSjgsY&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

rios

:+angry2-9

tripp

EOG Master

haha yeah saw that earlier this morning...rios should have knocked that asshole out.

yeah he's a bum...that makes 100x more money than you do pal

tripp

EOG Master

chip doing what he can to help out gamer..too bad it means parra is going to lose again.

tripp

EOG Master

wow, jones is destroying parra.

i think that hit hurts gamer though..parra goes from a possible W to a possible L..15 pt swing and that's huge since ubaldo is losing also

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ubaldo looks great since the first two batters.
If he can pitch 7 strong i like my chances.

joba becoming the santana in the AL no run support every game. If he gives up 1 run he cant win lol

tripp

EOG Master

joba becoming the santana in the AL no run support every game. If he gives up 1 run he cant win lol

had 1st and 3rd 1 out and the bitch damon couldn't get anyone in.

joba is so sick though, gotta give this guy a chance to win though. he got into a bit of trouble that inning getting behind guys. didn't really get hit hard at any point today though.

joba will be a sick ace in the future.

biggamer3

EOG Master

good they took Parra out, now only a win no loss possible.

What a fuckhead, he walks a .125 pinch hitter on 4 pitches.

Vlad sucks balls ground into DP to prevent a Fuentes save

had 1st and 3rd 1 out and the bitch damon couldn't get anyone in.

joba is so sick though, gotta give this guy a chance to win though. he got into a bit of trouble that inning getting behind guys. didn't really get hit hard at any point today though.

joba will be a sick ace in the future.

looks like i was wrong on joba, i thought he should be a 8th inn man rather than a starter

biggamer3

EOG Master

WOW in the Rockies game ( i am watching because of Ubaldo) they called a strike 3 Fowler, with two on two out and honest to god it was almost on the ground.

Anyone with MLB.tv please go back and watch that pitch, sick how that was a K

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC gets a huuuge homer from Alexie

looks like it will go down to wire with MC having two guys in Sunday night and i gots Werth

I need a Slowey blowup and a hold from Brew Crew relievers

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ubaldo has a lead in 6th!

Hope they dont fuck up this win for him like Street did earlier in week

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, you regret dropping Escobar? He looked good yesterday. Throwing 96 in his first start in over a year.