Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

gamer, you regret dropping Escobar? He looked good yesterday. Throwing 96 in his first start in over a year.

Dont regret it, but i wouldnt mind having him as a bench guy. He could have a nice upside if he gets everything straight

But i got too many guys at SP already dont need more headaches really.

I would only use Escobar as a two step, and you know he will be limited this year after two years away.

biggamer3

EOG Master

FUCK

MC u just got the win probably as Brewers blew two run lead for Parra

Fuck, and i thought that Fuents would have a save chance that the 8th inning guys blew

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer you still got MVP Werth though so you in fine shape

TTP all biases aside, what you think of Ubaldo.

I have been watching his starts and he really has been amazing over his last 6 or 7 starts.

The bullpen blew him a couple games and he goes 6 Innings+ every fucking time.

I really want to start this guy every week.

i had like 3 pitchers get me 25 points from bench2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

He looks pretty good.

Probably still not good enough for pretty tough one steps.

Hes probably good enough to start though over shitty two step guys

tripp

EOG Master

mauer with a big k in the 9th making it a 6.67 pt game. probably the tightest matchup of the season, but i cant see pierre and furcal outscoring werth by 7..werth is probably the best of the three.

tripp

EOG Master

oh shit, yea forgot about the L from slowey. mc is done then..pierre and furcal aren't outscoring werth by 12 pts tonight.

fuck, can't pick up any ground on gamer the past two weeks. tuck won too so basically this week was a wash in my div

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

nice comeback gamer

i guess the pitching losses killed me after all.

benching bedard cuz of a supoosed 1 start hurt. what he get ,like 50?

oh well.

life goes on.

cya lata.

go lakers.

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol

capper is so pissed. you can just read it through his words.

you got to make up ground soon man.

Timetopay

EOG Master

By the way could you imagine if what happened to Haren happened to Mo this week

Two 7 inning 1 run performances and he leaves with 5 run leads both times.

No wins. Ugly

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, if only Arizona had Bailey closing games. Then Haren would never lose. :houra

:cheers

Some reason I have a feeling VD has his biggest week of the year coming up against me while u get Tripper this week.

Hey man by the way me and u second to last week square off. Hopefully its not for playoff births:thumbsup

rjt721

EOG Master

you starting cc this week rj, with just one start @ boston?
Probably. Yanks will hit Penny.

Undecided on going with Bailey or Price. I think I like having 3 closers, each with 7-game schedules. Gives me 21 opportunities for a save. But Bailey's pitched last two days, so he's probably unavailable Monday.

rjt721

EOG Master

:cheers

Some reason I have a feeling VD has his biggest week of the year coming up against me while u get Tripper this week.

Hey man by the way me and u second to last week square off. Hopefully its not for playoff births:thumbsup
Good game.

I just hope you don't have Doc, Linc and Haren all as 2 steps that week. :doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

Looks like Nolasco's still got it.

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="stathead"><td>San Francisco - Top of 5th</td><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center;">SCORE</td></tr><tr class="colhead"><td>Ricky Nolasco pitching for Florida</td><td style="text-align: center;">SFO</td><td style="text-align: center;">FLA</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td>T Lincecum doubled to deep left.</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hey what would you all do if you were me with Big Unit this week? 2 step but going on

3 days rest,bruised shoulder and on road in Florida for game one.

Just dont think i can roll him out there

tripp

EOG Master

Fuck, why is Pettite going ahead of AJ on Monday? AJ was scheduled Sunday, but got pushed back, so he should be mon and sat instead of tues and sun? I know why they did it but it really fucks me over. They knew andy would get spanked by the sox, so they put aj in that game.

But now instead of being vs Tb and sonny, and vs the Mets and livan he is now @ boston and beckett, and vs mets and johan.2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

anyone want to make some deals tonight? i have a lot of 2 start guys, a couple stink big time but they have great matchups.

tripp

EOG Master

sent ya something mo...part of me loves who im getting, but part of me hates who im giving up

rjt721

EOG Master

Just saw this one now. Nice deal for tripp.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>06/07/09 02:24 am ET</TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=left>Gonzalez, Adrian 1B SD - Traded from Cee
Street, Huston RP COL - Traded from Cee
</TD><TD align=middle>6/8/09</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>06/07/09 02:24 am ET</TD><TD align=left>Cee</TD><TD align=left>Lester, Jon SP BOS - Traded from tripp
Nolasco, Ricky SP FLA - Traded from tripp
</TD><TD align=middle>6/8/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

sent ya something mo...part of me loves who im getting, but part of me hates who im giving up

Interesting offer. Love the 1B of course, but im not a cano guy and im not a joba guy. Lots of people sweating cano, but he only has 24 more points than my turd loney.

You get the best two players in the deal by a bit and then my ace becomes? carp/harden/joba would not be a good top 3 starters. Im not even sure I would trade loney and kinsler for gonz/cano. The guys im giving have about 200 more points than the ones im getting.