Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I remember Tripp laughing at my Atkins for Braden deal....both are WW trash with Braden more of an upside...

Great. I forgot to set my team for this week and missed 2 2 steps I had. One already scored 21 pts on my BENCH. Good luck TN. I think you got me.

I was wondering if you forgot or just decided 1 Rice-k start was better than 2 Marquis or even 1 Garza start.

I need all the help I can get, but somehow it will probably work out for you. I am cursed in this league.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

nah Cap. I guess pissed is wrong word. Just have seen it by alot of guys(probably myself included)

Someone wants a guy or new approach and they get frustrated when other guys dont see it their way. :LMAO

The deal was fair but I enjoy pitching over hitting which is pretty apparent so in no rush to give up 2 good ones.

understood. tho i was giving you 2 pretty good ones (jair, duke) back and duke has 2 step this week.

Halladay, Lincecum, Pujols...SICK :)

Perfection. :houra

News: From The Sports Xchange: Garrett Atkins could be headed to the bench. With Todd Helton at first base, Ian Stewart at third, Troy Tulowitzki at shortstop and Clint Barmes at second, the Rockies have a very good defensive infield. Stewart represents a huge upgrade over the defensively challenged Atkins at third base. Atkins went 0-for-4 on Sunday and has 14 hits in his past 100 at-bats (.189). While he did homer Thursday at Houston for the first time in 114 at-bats since April 25 and did have his first multi-hit game since April 27 and did hit two homers in that game at Houston, the Rockies are a much better team at this point with Atkins on the bench.

Im banking on this for the week as I have Colorado's entire infield (less the mighty Atkins) starting this week.

It's funny how fantasy teams start to favor 1 team as the year goes on.

Im Colorado
Mo - getting some O's favor
Tripp - as if anyone needs to ask
Gamer - has most of Milw pitching staff
Cee - most of Milw infield (less weeks now)
FOD - detroit flavor (5?)
Joey - has 3 seattle players not named Ichiro (are there even 3 worth having?)
Mad - 4 detroitees
RJ - 3 Philly offensive guys
TTP - 3 San fran pitchers and seems to have had most their team at one time or another
VD - Red Sox Nation (had a lot of Philly before last trade)
Chute - teams that begin with the letter "c" as in chute. 9 of em. Most from chicago teams.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp, I'm not looking to make a move that improves my offense at the expense of my pitching. Gonz is really good, but my offense is pretty much set as is. I like CC much more than Cliff Lee. CC will have many more opportunities to win games than Lee. And I probably won't be moving Liriano. I've had more offers involving him the last couple weeks than any other player. I understand guys trading to buy low, but I wouldn't move him now when his value's at an all-time low.

Yeah, I like CC more than Lee too, but not by a ton. CC is a top 5 sp to me, and Cliff Lee I see as top 15 with potential to really be a top stud if he gets traded to a winning team at the deadline, which he might (although I think they are asking for a ton in return). Lee pitches vs easier teams and will likely have a better ERA, but CC will get much more wins obviously, even when facing tougher lineups. I saw Lee/Joba as pretty equal to Sabathia/Liriano, then it was Gonz/Braden for Berk/Dukes.

Tough to give up much for Liri since he really hasn't done anything great, but I understand you wanting to keep him for that very reason. Would Danks be easier to get?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Chipper gets a 20 yesterday vs me. And now hits a 2 run bomb off Cy Duke.

He's a MC killer!

tripp

EOG Master

chip is on a role right now. i expect the next 20 posts by gamer to be dedicated to telling us why chipper and mauer are the two finest human beings ever created.

tripp

EOG Master

Teixeira homered to right.

haha oh man teix is such a monster. i would not trade this guy straight up for anyone (not saying he's the #1 hitter, but i honestly rate him as the #2 after pujols and i would take teix over pujols because he's a yankee)

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Im banking on this for the week as I have Colorado's entire infield (less the mighty Atkins) starting this week.

It's funny how fantasy teams start to favor 1 team as the year goes on.

Im Colorado
Mo - getting some O's favor
Tripp - as if anyone needs to ask
Gamer - has most of Milw pitching staff
Cee - most of Milw infield (less weeks now)
FOD - detroit flavor (5?)
Joey - has 3 seattle players not named Ichiro (are there even 3 worth having?)
Mad - 4 detroitees
RJ - 3 Philly offensive guys
TTP - 3 San fran pitchers and seems to have had most their team at one time or another
VD - Red Sox Nation (had a lot of Philly before last trade)
Chute - teams that begin with the letter "c" as in chute. 9 of em. Most from chicago teams.

hahaha, pretty cool. :thumbsup

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Teixeira homered to right.

haha oh man teix is such a monster. i would not trade this guy straight up for anyone (not saying he's the #1 hitter, but i honestly rate him as the #2 after pujols and i would take teix over pujols because he's a yankee)

not for hallady or pujols?? :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

not for hallady or pujols?? :+clueless

no. obviously i think those would be smart trades, and if we were to draft again today id only rank teix around 5, but im a big homer and i prefer cheering for the yank players, so its not a big enough difference between them to get me to trade teix s/u for anyone.

pujols is the best hitter though i wont argue against that. it would be insane the #'s he would put up hitting in front of arod.

tripp

EOG Master

swish has been raking it lately

fuck girardi for taking aj out of this match and putting him vs beck instead. would have been an easy W vs sonny and the rays

rjt721

EOG Master

Nice to be down 23 pts before you've even had a player step foot on the field.

tripp, I have to say, I miss the days when you used to start the likes of Kotchman, Fukudome and Chris Duncan. :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

Nice to be down 23 pts before you've even had a player step foot on the field.

tripp, I have to say, I miss the days when you used to start the likes of Kotchman, Fukudome and Chris Duncan. :LMAO
:LMAO

Have to admit my team was probably the worst in the league at one point with that shit offense. Had some sick pitching, but that can only take ya so far. Love what I've done with my team since then as I don't think my pitching is that bad either.:houra

tripp

EOG Master

mcclouth takes duke deep!

bonderman is awful though. why do you walk beckham to load the bases? the guy doesnt have 1 hit since joining the team, but he is worth pitching around with guys on base.

tripp

EOG Master

west gets negative last week for vd and lost his 2 step, and this week he is already going to score 30+ in his first start:LMAO

mofome

Banned

cant believe a clown like pods is killing me.

good thing im sic wit it mcclouth.

mofome

Banned

mcclouth takes duke deep!

bonderman is awful though. why do you walk beckham to load the bases? the guy doesnt have 1 hit since joining the team, but he is worth pitching around with guys on base.

beck will be a top 10 SS next year. But, as you mentioned, just throw him a ball down the middle right now.

keep in mind though, bonderman hasnt pitched in the bigs in many many moons. They said he was overly excited about being back.

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

niemann loses his easy 2 step for me so i have to start that POS guth, and now mccarthy loses his 2 step with an injury and will go on the dl.

nice being out of the week before it even starts

mofome

Banned

jesus, just how many breaks is MC going to get in one day.

-10 for me losing an win
he just gained 5 on what should have been an easy duke loss. duke is embarrassed for 6 innings and mc is off the hook. the pos pitt offense scores 5 in 2 innings.
pods goes nuts off the waiver wire.

good lord. everything.

mofome

Banned

I love when duke has an era of 9 and is down 5-1 but no loss. every break, and these are big ones, are with the fighting mcs. now bonderman gets weak singled to death and he is out.

I love when duke has an era of 9 and is down 5-1 but no loss. every break, and these are big ones, are with the fighting mcs. now bonderman gets weak singled to death and he is out.

shit, did starts bonderman and gallaraga :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

What happened to my boy did. With his team of stars he puts in clowns like these guys.

gamer, where's your win from hung sung atl sp? mvp mccutchen puts on rally caps and does work on gayman atl?

mofome

Banned

shit, did starts bonderman and gallaraga

What happened to my boy did. With his team of stars he puts in clowns like these guys.

1) Gall is fine and should have gotten a win. Whats wrong with that?
2) Bonderman is a goofball, but pitt and cws can be shut down by anyone.
3) I think i have played in maybe 9 leagues with cee (football and baseball)and i dont remember cee ever beating mo in the regular season standings.

:finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

cee nice days from lind and cutch. should be a fun week.

got fucked with pen blowing kawa win but thats bases, thems the breaks