Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cudds weak grounder isnt perfectly placed = inning over
3-2 pitch called a strike = inning over
cabrera doesnt slip = inning over

each of those things had to happen for any runs to score. All after 2 outs. Outman has been so much better than swar, but it never seems to matter. Outman retires 10 in a row and then a dribbler gets through and the breaks mount up. Thats ok, because its happened in every other game too so who cares.

gall blown win
duke lucks out
3 bums explode for 30
now this

next?

tripp

EOG Master

swar scared of the big bats in oaktown. a's been destroying the ball lately, swar knows whats up.

mofome

Banned

swar is probably the worst pitcher ive seen all year. his one out this inning was a web gem. this should be a 5-0 game or worse.

mofome

Banned

jesus christ, another fucking web gem saving mc and his bum. what the fuck is going on. oak rips the ball every at bat while minn scores on dribblers.

give me a break

tripp

EOG Master

swar is probably the worst pitcher ive seen all year. his one out this inning was a web gem. this should be a 5-0 game or worse.

yeah, not sure how this guy started his career off with like 2 runs in 13 innings vs the red sox and brewers. same thing with that bastardo guy..wins @ peavy and @ lad, and really isn't that good at all.

tripp

EOG Master

its sweet being gonz when he reaches base every ab. garland is scared of him. walked him twice, and even during the ab when he got a single he had 3 balls. need an out here though to prevent a peavy lead

mofome

Banned

yeah, not sure how this guy started his career off with like 2 runs in 13 innings vs the red sox and brewers. same thing with that bastardo guy..wins @ peavy and @ lad, and really isn't that good at all.

This guy has nothing. His swing and miss % makes it seem like hes a pretty sage bet to be back down in the minors soon.

of course, after only lasting 3.2 innings, he wont even get a loss. He had no control, he got smashed the entire time he was in, but again no loss for mc. Mcs 2 Sps have an era of 9.00 and he gets no losses. Outman lost point after point on dribblers. Just a fucking shity start to the week. This is the first week ive really tried to win in about a month so im extra animated about it. need to beat MC

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo dont worry about MC.

let him get up 100 u will still come back.

his team stops scoring after Thursday

biggamer3

EOG Master

Was gonna one and done TTP's Kawa, but i watched a bit of him and he was real good.

Allowed less hits and walks then innings

mofome

Banned

Mo dont worry about MC.

let him get up 100 u will still come back.

his team stops scoring after Thursday

haha he has a bonus 20 points on just random ridiculous breaks so far. they are part of the week, but losing 20 points on breaks in one day is tough when playing a team as good as MCs.

Outman Ks Joe Mauer.

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td rowspan="5" width="25">
</td><td width="347">Morneau struck out looking.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Mauer struck out swinging.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Span grounded out to second.</td></tr></tbody></table>

outman has made a joke of minn for 5 innings and its tied. kill me.

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha he has a bonus 20 points on just random ridiculous breaks so far. they are part of the week, but losing 20 points on breaks in one day is tough when playing a team as good as MCs.

Outman Ks Joe Mauer.

Fuck you, thats my boy we are talking about.

Cee has gotten breaks, no loss from Richards, no win for Kawa, win for Pettitte after he was done and they scored in 6th.

He has two guys having career days and if Nathan can get me a save he is only up about 12 points.

not too shabby

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo wow just saw that Bonderman line, ouch, brutal.

nothing stings worse then a -10+.

Parra's -13 last week stung me, and really made it tough to win, as if i would have started ANYONE else it would have been like a 30 points swing at minimum.

mofome

Banned

Fuck you, thats my boy we are talking about.

Cee has gotten breaks, no loss from Richards, no win for Kawa, win for Pettitte after he was done and they scored in 6th.

He has two guys having career days and if Nathan can get me a save he is only up about 12 points.

not too shabby

Cee has gotten a couple. Rich should have lost and a pen blew a win of yours. We need to get these breaks back during the week. I need you to give cee a butt kicking.

cee laughed at mos team, i replied, he bounced on us. Lots of guys like to throw jabs but few stick around once the gloves come off.

:cocktail

rjt721

EOG Master

Pads pitch out and catch Byrnes stealing second by a mile. He tagged him two feet before the bag. Ump calls him safe. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Mo wow just saw that Bonderman line, ouch, brutal.

nothing stings worse then a -10+.

Parra's -13 last week stung me, and really made it tough to win, as if i would have started ANYONE else it would have been like a 30 points swing at minimum.

Yeah bond was a joke. Duke was about the same, but pitts amazing offense came back for 5 runs in 2 innings.

tripp

EOG Master

and people say mauer/morneau is better than teix/arod. not even close.

combined 1-6 with 4 k's so far vs outman. teix only hit an easy hr and now leads the AL

mofome

Banned

Swar actually is going to get MC points tonight. He had the worst piching performance of the season and he gets points.

:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

he was also vs the pirates.

I dont know dude, i think he warrants a hold on a roster in this league.

6 straight starts with 3 runs or less is pretty good and i was surprised to see that.

PS stat i saw today is great, Joba has allowed more then 3 runs in his career ONLY 3 TIMES!!!

20 of 23 starts he has pitched 3 runs or less, though most came in 5 innings only, but thats a solid way to start your career

biggamer3

EOG Master

and people say mauer/morneau is better than teix/arod. not even close.

combined 1-6 with 4 k's so far vs outman. teix only hit an easy hr and now leads the AL

Tripp i usually find you very bright in bases chats, but this was pretty dumb

Mauer and Morn have been unreal, not exactly sure though who was debating the 2 of them to Arod/Teix though, i think u just made that up

tripp

EOG Master

6 straight starts with 3 runs or less is pretty good and i was surprised to see that.

PS stat i saw today is great, Joba has allowed more then 3 runs in his career ONLY 3 TIMES!!!

20 of 23 starts he has pitched 3 runs or less, though most came in 5 innings only, but thats a solid way to start your career

yeah joba is fucking sick. he's starting to go longer in games and they are babying him a lot less now. he still gets in a trouble usually once a game where he is very wild for an inning with walks or getting behind every batter and giving them easy pitches to hit to avoid a walk.

once he gets past that stage he will be an ace for new york. i was definitely wrong about keeping him in the pen. a great starter is worth more than a great setup man/future closer.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp i usually find you very bright in bases chats, but this was pretty dumb

Mauer and Morn have been unreal, not exactly sure though who was debating the 2 of them to Arod/Teix though, i think u just made that up

not a fantasy thing really, just people in general always say mauer/morneau are a better duo than arod/teix when i say the yanks have the two best hitters in the AL. arod is off to a slow start, but this is like his spring training. he will be a monster in the summer and teix is probably the AL MVP favorite right now.

i love mauer/morneau, two of my favorite players in the league. they are sick, and both are top 5 hitters in the AL. they just aren't as good as teix/arod like people say (not people in this league, just people in general)

biggamer3

EOG Master

ok cool.

Morn and Teix getting early MVP talk, i think Mauer has to be in the mix.

Like arod, Morn wasnt really hitting till Mauer came back.

Manny goes down, Ethier is poo for a month.

Having a monster bat in bases helps the other dude so much its comical.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Joba's CAREER STATS, and he is only 23!!!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow1" align="right"><td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16"> 2007</td> <td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16">NYY</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">19</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">2</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">8</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">24.0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">12</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">2</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">6</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">34</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0.38</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0.75</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">.145</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16"> </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16"> 2008</td> <td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16">NYY</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">42</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">12</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">4</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">3</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">19</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">100.1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">87</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">32</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">29</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">5</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">39</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">118</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">2.60</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1.26</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">.233</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16"> </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16"> 2009</td> <td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16">NYY</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">11</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">11</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">3</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">59.1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">55</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">28</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">25</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">7</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">28</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">55</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">3.79</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1.40</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">.253</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16"> </td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td class="yspscores" align="left" height="16"> Career</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16"> </td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">72</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">23</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">9</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">4</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">27</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">0</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">183.2</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">154</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">62</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">55</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">13</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">73</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">207</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">2.70</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">1.24</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">.229</td> <td class="yspscores" height="16">
</td></tr></tbody></table>:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

typical Yankee hate arrogance.

Just posted a stat that was eye popping about Joba and you brilliantly respond "he is nothing special"

good stuff
No, dumb post on your part. Has nothing to do with my dislike for the Yanks. NYY fans are just nuts with how they view their players.

You realize 5 innings of 3-run ball isn't good, right?

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT, would love your comments on his career stats.

Still think there is nothing special about a 23 year old who throws 98 MPH and has a 2.7 ERA through 180 innings?

biggamer3

EOG Master

And i just looked over Joba's stats, he has gone 6 Innings in over 50% of his career starts.

"Nothing Special" :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

I love how gamer calls me a Yankee hater for pointing out Joba's no ace when gamer's said numerous times Lester's not very good because he "had a high WHIP in the minors." As 5 star bum would say, "You can't make this shit up."