Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

gamer, stop getting mad at me and get your team to take out that frustration on Team Cee. I need you to win this week.

niemann didn't pitch tonight, sonny did.

niemann was supposed to be 2 steps, both at home vs laa and wash. then he got moved to wed and was just 1 step vs lackey. then i also had mccarthy for a 2 step and he gets hurt randomly and is on the dl.

now all of rj's closers get work in today on top of all of that

not looking good this week for team tripp:hangt
yeah , i can't see niemann doing better than sonny. Andy had a good night so i think he would have beat whoever

you counter with cy street tho 91023i2ndw;l

TN, not really sure how Johan has been since you got him, but you regret trading Teix and Co for him?

He hasnt been great but its been 2 weeks. Hated losing Texi, but Helton has been ok at first, Choo I replaced with WW Cuddyer who has been my best outfielder and Santana will have weeks that he can carry my team. Time will tell but I dont think that trade has hurt me. Injuries on Monday blown wins and horrid RP play has me in the cellar. I still think I make a run this year.

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT i will continue to be mad at you until you make Joba your AV with the words "the Chosen One" under it.

He hasnt been great but its been 2 weeks. Hated losing Texi, but Helton has been ok at first, Choo I replaced with WW Cuddyer who has been my best outfielder and Santana will have weeks that he can carry my team. Time will tell but I dont think that trade has hurt me. Injuries on Monday blown wins and horrid RP play has me in the cellar. I still think I make a run this year.
:blink::blink::blink::blink:

biggamer3

EOG Master

mc will find a way to blow it. Poor guy can't close out gamer

plus was a 255 dollar swing in sides vs me.

i would have been down 200, now he owes me 55!

And i had the shittiest luck last week, SS goes down first day and Brob goes -3 for week!

the fighting cappers got 20 points worth of random luck today. kind of a big deal.

2938u4ji23
luck happens every day in bases. Tons of leads are blown by b-pens. Guys having good outings and no support. bases is nuts

plus was a 255 dollar swing in sides vs me.

i would have been down 200, now he owes me 55!

And i had the shittiest luck last week, SS goes down first day and Brob goes -3 for week!

b rob -3 isn't bad luck to me. Guys can't be 20 EVERY week.

mofome

Banned

How about sides that MC will be up through Saturday? Guy always finds a way to blow it on Sunday.

I feel that my team should win this week. I made the moves to win more now instead of later because my opponents are getting tougher. I will have to make another round of changes soon.

biggamer3

EOG Master

cee u think bases is nuts, i won my ff league last year by two points in superbowl with Ryan Grant just getting me enough points on mnf and then fumbling to briefly put me behind, but i won. foots2sic

mofome

Banned

luck happens every day in bases. Tons of leads are blown by b-pens. Guys having good outings and no support. bases is nuts

yes, but it seems that my luck with these blown wins is unparalleled. Tonight MC has a guy get smashed and only last 3 innings, that guy got him points. Duke was down 6-1, he doesnt get a loss. Gall has a lead in the 8th, its blown only for det to win in the next inning. Every break aint supposed to go one way. Not to menion alexi and pods combining for 21. 41 points of pure assness. MCs pitching is what I expect to give me fits, not pods.

2348ji23e

cee u think bases is nuts, i won my ff league last year by two points in superbowl with Ryan Grant just getting me enough points on mnf and then fumbling to briefly put me behind, but i won. foots2sic

wtf, how do u play until the superbowl. Normal leagues are done week 15 :+clueless

rjt721

EOG Master

I feel that my team should win this week. I made the moves to win more now instead of later because my opponents are getting tougher. I will have to make another round of changes soon.
I think you win. MC's lineup isn't strong this week. 1 start from both of his aces and his 2-start pitchers suck. He needed a bigger cushion than what he has after 1 day. Carp will put up 60+ for you this week.

tripp

EOG Master

I think you win. MC's lineup isn't strong this week. 1 start from both of his aces and his 2-start pitchers suck. He needed a bigger cushion than what he has after 1 day. Carp will put up 60+ for you this week.

really? i'd say more like 35-40. that's a ton of pts and more than anyone on mc's team will likely get, but i cant see 60. he isn't against great hitting teams, but he is against two stud pitchers and he is on the road in both starts.

can't see 60 pts on the road vs josh johnson and cliff lee

yes, but it seems that my luck with these blown wins is unparalleled. Tonight MC has a guy get smashed and only last 3 innings, that guy got him points. Duke was down 6-1, he doesnt get a loss. Gall has a lead in the 8th, its blown only for det to win in the next inning. Every break aint supposed to go one way. Not to menion alexi and pods combining for 21. 41 points of pure assness. MCs pitching is what I expect to give me fits, not pods.

2348ji23e

Pods hrs was bad breaks and Duke no loss. Alexei = singles hitter . Seeing him and pods for 41 is ridiculous

Gall was only up 1 run all game. Any thing could happen there. Zumaya blowing it was a bit surprising. Only being up 1 and having games blown by most teams isn't bad luck to me.

CWS b-pen is one of the worst i saw. If richard was leading and it got blown i would just say who knew, cws b-pen = ghey

mofome

Banned

yeah i like the matchups. would be nice if lind could have gotten a save chance against a team like sf who can only score 3 runs if you walk them 6 guys. Which Lindstrom is fully capable of.

mofome

Banned

Pods hrs was bad breaks and Duke no loss. Alexei = singles hitter . Seeing him and pods for 41 is ridiculous

Gall was only up 1 run all game. Any thing could happen there. Zumaya blowing it was a bit surprising. Only being up 1 and having games blown by most teams isn't bad luck to me.

CWS b-pen is one of the worst i saw. If richard was leading and it got blown i would just say who knew, cws b-pen = ghey

yeah but gall should have had the win. det should have scored on the cws pen and built the lead.

swark should have had a loss as badly as he was torched

duke got smashed and pitt makes their biggest comeback of the year.

20 points down the drain. duke and swark should have been 0-2, instead not even 0-1. Of course my 1 pitcher who gets rocked doesnt get bailed out.

biggamer3

EOG Master

he meant the superbowl of his league...hence why he said the actual game was on MNF.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I thought he meant ff ends week 15, he thought i meant actual Superbowl?

HAHA

get CEE in our FF league, how the fuck did Ryan Grant end up in Superbowl :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

man, winning by 2 is insane.

I won a league since billy volek and drew bennett were amazing. I love those guys forever now:thumbsup

That was the worst loss in the history of fantasy sports. I lost to a team that had 2 players that may have made my bench. I wanted to fight you.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I thought he meant ff ends week 15, he thought i meant actual Superbowl?

HAHA

get CEE in our FF league, how the fuck did Ryan Grant end up in Superbowl :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

good question. My contacts are bothering me. So that's mostly what i'm focused on :doh1

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cee what round u gonna draft Bennet in?

same round as Delmon Young or Francouer? :finger004

mofome

Banned

Cee what round u gonna draft Bennet in?

same round as Delmon Young or Francouer?

I was beating cee by about 89 going in to MNF and he had no one but volek and bennet. They combined for exactly 100. I was the 1 seed all year and I lost to that. Worst loss in the history of competition.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow Mo that is brutal.

Would love to see the thread if there was an ingame thread to that one.

PS if we make a foots league can we make it the normal way without fucking INDIVIDUAL defensive players?

I played in IDP leagues and its not nearly as fun

mofome

Banned

Wow Mo that is brutal.

PS if we make a foots league can we make it the normal way without fucking INDIVIDUAL defensive players?

haha i like ind players as well as team defenses. Ind defensive players give you more chances to make moves and in a close game a sack at the end could win you a game. its pretty fun.

as for how i reacted to that game. im bad now, i used to be 1000000000000 times worse when i had a break go my way. that wasnt even a break, that was fucking disgusting.

Wow Mo that is brutal.

IDP = 2nasty

i love being d ryans every year