Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

haha i like ind players as well as team defenses. Ind defensive players give you more chances to make moves and in a close game a sack at the end could win you a game. its pretty fun.

as for how i reacted to that game. im bad now, i used to be 1000000000000 times worse when i had a break go my way. that wasnt even a break, that was fucking disgusting.

that's just cee squading up:suit:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Some observations...

I need a pitching coach...Sean West on my bench and gets 33 today...

Mo crying like a baby today after he lucked into a win last week...

Tripp talking like he has the best team...especially in that sandbox where there are more homeruns hit than singles everyday...

2 weeks ago I thought Mo had the best team by far...not the case anymore...

Why is Konerko sitting?

This league is fun with the trash talking and the gamesmanship...

mofome

Banned

Some observations...

Tripp talking like he has the best team...especially in that sandbox where there are more homeruns hit than singles everyday...

Why is Konerko sitting?

This league is fun with the trash talking and the gamesmanship...

lucked into a win. I had 90 less abs and still beat your womens softball team.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

as for mo not having the best team any more, in your opinion, well i take that to be a good thing. if your managing got you the squad you have on purpose, im fairly certain that the opposite of what you do/say is likely whats best. That is, if winning matters. This, after all, is not fantasy golf, VD.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

My team has stunk up the place for the last 5 weeks...I have had 0 breaks and horrendous pitching...but things are looking up...

A couple bad deals and shitty decisions also have not helped...but I am keeping a positive outlook and hoping to make my move this week....Gamer knows I should have beat him and Mo knows he was lucky last week...My team has nowhere to go but up!!

Some observations...

Why is Konerko sitting?

This league is fun with the trash talking and the gamesmanship...[/quote]

Most teams get to trash talk. But there's a select few of oldheads who are in the cellar and have limited chances of trash talking. I thought people become wiser with age bud? Guess that's just a myth :+clueless

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

as for mo not having the best team any more, in your opinion, well i take that to be a good thing. if your managing got you the squad you have on purpose, im fairly certain that the opposite of what you do/say is likely whats best. That is, if winning matters. This, after all, is not fantasy golf, VD.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOnever have played fantasy golf, only bases and foots...and this is my first time playing bases with points...things will be different next year...this is an interesting format and I have learned a thing or two...who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks....and making some good friends and contacts along the way is icing on the cake..:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Some observations...

Why is Konerko sitting?

This league is fun with the trash talking and the gamesmanship...[/quote]

Most teams get to trash talk. But there's a select few of oldheads who are in the cellar and have limited chances of trash talking. I thought people become wiser with age bud? Guess that's just a myth :+clueless

When I was 3-1 I should have been really talking....a lot of season left...12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOnever have played fantasy golf, only bases and foots...and this is my first time playing bases with points...things will be different next year...this is an interesting format and I have learned a thing or two...who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks....and making some good friends and contacts along the way is icing on the cake..:cheers

You gonna play foots?

I wish i could start nix, parra, hairston, hill, napoli, gamel and mccutchen but they are not available.

me2, i'm 4th place in hitting starting those guys.

did is 11th with his all star cast. Who knew :+clueless

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Viejo, do you think he really is who he posts as, or is it just an act?

Cant believe anyone could really be the way he is. But I have been wrong before.

75/25.....

Rail is knowledgeable when it comes to sports and California goings on...he was a paid poster at the RX..

He likes to get a rise from others and uses his contacts and knowledge very well...

But as far as his religious and humanity views, he is way, way out there..

But his ego is real and sometimes that can get you in trouble...GD tells me he is OK, so it would be interesting to meet him and see how he ticks on the inside...

I have met many posters the last 4 years and never met one that I disliked...the good guys always show for the numerous Bashes...being that LV is close to Southern Cal, I always thought Rail would one day show up..

mofome

Banned

Stars dont score that many on the bench. if you ever have a better team than me, in either sport, i'll quit my life.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

just think cee, with all that magic, you're almost .500. Not quite, but almost. Sick man.

:cheers