Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

6 hits to 3 and bills is up. i kinda need bills and def need ethier to do well. so hard to root in this game. i want to beat mc by 1 and have everyone on gamer and tripp kill it all week.

nice to see LAD actually scoring 2day :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

rj- would that second deal work if vic was subbed for cruz or even bruce?
Nah. I don't want Sizemore. And I'm not even a big Cliff Lee fan.

Just made a major shake-up last week. I'll probably roll with my team as is for a bit.

mofome

Banned

bills falls behind the pitcher and hundley makes an out at 3rd? how in the fuck do you do that? humans are fucking pathetic.

mofome

Banned

jesus fucking christ. now fat fuck martin gets an inf hit on accident.

i hate life

tripp

EOG Master

konerko going wild this week.

good thing i didn't trade for rodney/pujols. rodney stinks it up today and big al is negatives in both games. not that it really matters since rj is having a season best week

tripp

EOG Master

to be the highest bidder as me and Mo are talking about him now, and being an O, u know he will give up 94% of his team to get him :cocktail

thats like trying to outbid me for joba chamberlain:LMAO

whats he offering, i will see what i can do to up itoij213490

tripp

EOG Master

at least that bum anderson is finally getting hit.

if you would have told me before 7 tonight that my offense outscored rj's, my closers outscored rj's and his 2 starters combined for just over 11 pts i would have guessed id be up 30+ pts by the end of the night.

this is why i was pissed that aj got moved to tonight. should have pitched last night, but they didnt want andy vs boston. guess what, aj aint ready for the rivalry. at least andy makes the other team hit the ball to beat him:hangt

Tuckman

Uh Poster

someone talked bad about miggy a bit ago, and he goes yard to put the tigers back up 1, karma!

M. Cabrera homered to deep center

tripp

EOG Master

its a very fair trade, and i love miggy, but his k's worry me. offered up something that's pretty fair 1 for 1 but threw in a couple guys taht are good for 2 steps

Tuckman

Uh Poster

its a very fair trade, and i love miggy, but his k's worry me. offered up something that's pretty fair 1 for 1 but threw in a couple guys taht are good for 2 steps

i dont see a mark for size as a straight up 1 for 1 at this point in time...we just seperated far apart on that offer...i have enough clowns on my sp bench i dont want anymore..

tripp

EOG Master

what about if gonz was subbed for teix in that deal? gonz isn't quite as high as teix, but still higher than miggy. at least imo.

mofome

Banned

young keeps giving up solo shots. shit and yeah. idk what i want here. bill should be losing but sd is just so bad. he looks awful tonight, but it happens

Tuckman

Uh Poster

who needs pitching my ace is back soon
Scott Kazmir, SP TB
News: The Rays should have a rehab pitching schedule set for LHP Scott Kazmir (strained right quadriceps) in the next few days.