Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

pujols too good for the harden/bailey deal. hell, he has more points than both of them combined.

tripp

EOG Master

what with harden gets the deal done? i wasnt sure how much more you valued pujols than hanley

mofome

Banned

yeah pujols is ridiculous obviously and hanley i had to move because i had beck/reyes. I dont mind using loney, but hes not as good a backup as reyes or beck probably.

pujols is the best player in the league, imo. Not sure i'd have to look your team over and we'll get something done.

tripp

EOG Master

take a look and make an offer my friend!

harden has looked awesome lately, had his velocity up to 97 i think, so would suck to lose him, but pujols is not human.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Leave with Suppan 4 inning 0 ers. Get back to giving up 10ers.

Worst managerial move of the year by far by me. Fuck if I lose beacuse of this I unloading my team this weekend

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TN,

If you're so concerned bout Jman...bring it up yourself.

You're actually taking time out to track his record on another site?

Cmon man. We are not in high school anymore.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper forget about Jman for a second. I heard some lovely stuff about Mr. Legalsports too.

Piece of work from whats been said

TN,

If you're so concerned bout Jman...bring it up yourself.

You're actually taking time out to track his record on another site?

Cmon man. We are not in high school anymore.

Toe that company line there Mad. Sad what money can do to some people. I wouldnt post at his site once for twice what you are making, so I guess he can go on fooling the sheep. Only 5 of you there anyway.

And yes I have checked his baseball plays because I have seen him cheat before and had no doubt he would do it again. And of course, it took him only a week to start cheating. Shocking. Hope you at least get your money for selling your soul.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Capper forget about Jman for a second. I heard some lovely stuff about Mr. Legalsports too.

Piece of work from whats been said

Doesnt concern me.

I'm having fun and getting some coin for it.

When the fun stops, I leave.

Coin not worth anything if I aint having fun.

People have to start worrying bout their own lives instead of others.

We are all on a freeking online gambling forum here!

Timetopay

EOG Master

I thought MC was different but the reality is working for any of these sites gonna be snakes involved. Thats just why I never ever would.

Not really to concerned about Don MC but was just shocked to see it.

mofome

Banned

MC, how could you have fun with trash like those you work with, even some of your co workers are questioning things. What I love about your site is that if a new poster ever does sign up, they'll just come to eog. You work with all bullshitters who would sell out anyone there in a heart beat. The money thing is a fine reason, but what a sorry group of people. Everyone not wanted somewhere else is there other than MC, who actually has some talent for all of this.

We love ya MC, thats why we comment. You know I support anything you want to do, just wish there was a better group to work with. You know you cant trust the people you work with and from owner down to the other 'leaders' of the site, its a bunch of screw ups.

mofome

Banned

I thought MC was different but the reality is working for any of these sites gonna be snakes involved. Thats just why I never ever would.

Not really to concerned about Don MC but was just shocked to see it.

We give our scumbags the can. Journey byebye.

:houra

pretty sleazy business for sure. Everyone out to make a buck at someone elses expense in this biz. I guess when there is no actual product involved some have to lose for others to win. And that is achieved with any means in most cases.

funny how much easier my life is now that I dont have gamblers for friends. Never really thought about it before, but I dont have to look over my shoulder to see who is trying to stab me in the back next.

mofome

Banned

:cheers

I can only imagine the stuff you see and hear. It's a true test of who you are for sure.

Been offered the chance to make a lot of money in some pretty crummy ways, I have never considered any of them. Instead I try to work hard and hope for the best.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC, how could you have fun with trash like those you work with, even some of your co workers are questioning things. What I love about your site is that if a new poster ever does sign up, they'll just come to eog. You work with all bullshitters who would sell out anyone there in a heart beat. The money thing is a fine reason, but what a sorry group of people. Everyone not wanted somewhere else is there other than MC, who actually has some talent for all of this.

We love ya MC, thats why we comment. You know I support anything you want to do, just wish there was a better group to work with. You know you cant trust the people you work with and from owner down to the other 'leaders' of the site, its a bunch of screw ups.

Thanx! And there could have been brotha :)

Life will go on.

Family and life outside these forums is what makes me happy.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo - when you all get some money in the pot and pay a few more folk get Mad on staff and fuck BC.

mofome

Banned

Thanx! And there could have been brotha :)

Life will go on.

Family and life outside these forums is what makes me happy.

you're someone i consider a real friend, so i just want the best for you. as you know, i said i wanted you to take the money before you even officially made the move. make some money, don't trust too many people, create some value for yourself, and maybe get another offer thats better down the line.

I just cant respect ego who was shity to you and makes up dumb shit not only about wanting to kick my ass (as if that fat bitch could beat up a 12 year old) but he lies telling people I smoke meth....i mean whats wrong with him. Then there is journey who lies about people and has bashed you, I, and many others. Just a group of people I have no respect for. I dont care what raiders or some of them do, but you're a good man and someone i respect a lot. Make the money and don't give anyone the ability to fuck you over in any way, got to keep some people at a distance, but you know that.

Timetopay

EOG Master

wow MC i was kind of rooting for you this week thinking it would be easier to take out Chute.

Gonna be a photo finish in our division

mofome

Banned

linc ridiculous

i would consider a linc/willingham deal but willing plays every day unlike linc.

tripp

EOG Master

fair counter but can't deal both harden and lee, especially since Lee could be headed to Philly or LAD very soon which increases his value big time. Also not a huge Price fan just yet..kid has great stuff but very inconsistent.