Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

...... scored 6 pts for Cee. Hell of a game by .......

why even play the games.

so with the cheating score i have to sweep my last 3, have the most points, and you guys to split vs one another. fantastic. So many weeks something absolutely retarded beats me, but this takes it. most points in our pos division, but in last because? lol

funny thing, its not even cee who gets lucky, hes out of it. its the scrub teams in my division.

:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

tuck must be fucking around. Already bored with the wife so he's up in the middle of the night changing fantasy foots scores. :cocktail

rjt721

EOG Master

Now it has mo back to winning by 1. Still showing a tie for Chute/gheymer.

mo, our match in two weeks will be great. oij213490

mofome

Banned

I need tripp to beat the winner of tucker/rjt. after all of this horse shit.

i better deal tripp some decent guys after my game with him

mofome

Banned

Now it has mo back to winning by 1. Still showing a tie for Chute/gheymer.

mo, our match in two weeks will be great. oij213490

yeah im back up one bc cee is gay

not likely to stick.

our matchup would be great if this league was semi realistic.

rjt721

EOG Master

Nah. I ain't losing to tuck or tripper. Neither will you. It's coming down to Pantloads vs. YOYO. BoSox and Yanks, step aside, there's a new rivalry in town.

mofome

Banned

Nah. I ain't losing to tuck or tripper. Neither will you. It's coming down to Pantloads vs. YOYO. BoSox and Yanks, step aside, there's a new rivalry in town.

if you dont lose to either than you'll win the division by default.

2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

Looks like i tied again, wtf

Scores do change on tackles quiet a bit.
I lost a half a point from Sunday night to Monday, now i guess someone from Chute had a tackle taken away.

I know i was up 16 after Sunday and when i checked Monday it was 15.5

I now control my own destiny as i am tied now with MC and a half game back of TN, but i face TN last week.

Good shit

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah, 6 points is not possible, was probably just a fluke thing that got corrected.

No way they credit someone else with a TD!

biggamer3

EOG Master

I shouldnt even field a squad vs Joey, he has Brady on MNF vs the Saints, Brady will put up 100 points no doubt

leon hall was down as 0 all week. Then he got 3 passes deflected when the scores went final. That was the 6. Could careless really.

I'll be back at the end of the season to settle my sides losses wit ya'll . No worries there. Have a good season guys. Good luck to the playoff teams

mofome

Banned

yeah, 6 points is not possible, was probably just a fluke thing that got corrected.

No way they credit someone else with a TD!

cee wins on the mysterious +6. he didnt even have guys going. they update sometimes late night, but never 2 nights later.

bed time here in md. kick some ass and bang some hoes gamer, hold it down.

mofome

Banned

leon hall was down as 0 all week. Then he got 3 passes deflected when the scores went final. That was the 6. Could careless really.

I'll be back at the end of the season to settle my sides losses wit ya'll . No worries there. Have a good season guys. Good luck to the playoff teams

cee, you're such a little punk. take your little ball and go home. you were a fucking dickhead and you were told as much. you dont call people liars and flip out because you cant read a post. you're such a fucking pussy.

and yeah, halls game went final 40 hours ago. act like you are in the know, you're just a fucking douche bag.

mofome

Banned

oh yeah, and as for you could 'care less', then why did you flip out like a little pussy when you misread a post? because you dont care? oh, i know, because you thought you were going to lose, you're unhappy with something else, and you unleash on someone online because its easy and you dont have to be held accountable.

you went off the handle for no reason. man up and say it and move on. this cry baby quitting is horse shit. i love people that fuck up completely, blame someone else, and then cant take being told the truth. Bunch of pussies who live in their delicate little worlds where only they matter and when they fuck up they run and hide.

Grow a set of onions and play like everyone else.

:+waving-5

rjt721

EOG Master

Can someone go back and add points to my team for the week I scored 75? I watched the GB game and Woodson had 12 passes broken up. Thanks.

Timetopay

EOG Master

give me a break you goofy fucking retard. you made a dumbass post and you're twisting shit. if i wanted to say your team sucks dick, i would. Dont give me your cop out bullshit. You were wrong, kid, own up. Or, dont, you typically dont

I lost to vd on bullshit, that was gay but his team is very good. I was going to lose another game like this, late bullshit.

Fuck yourself, you arrogant little faggot. You dont know shit. As usual. You lose.

Cya

Relax Dude

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo's Team being 3-8 cant be the best team

RJT got all of MC's good players somehow

Gamer/Retards have game last week of season. Will be fun if its for the playoff birth

Tripps team in big trouble

It sounded like Mo's was ripping Cees team to me

RJT you win that division you playing me first round pal so get it done12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT dealt Ronnie before he went on the shelf for the year, saved his year.

Turner getting banged up already cost me 2 wins, that simple.

One stud down changes everything

nuts

never seen that before in one foots season.

Should be interesting down the stretch with me, TN, MC

MC done. He won with smoke and mirrors. Gave his good players to Rj which cost me a win. I played allstar team of MC/Rjt. Got tag teamed in the loss.

Could you imagine how many posts we would have seen if someone else in this league scored 2nd most points this week and lost?

Good times.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

When Leon and McFadden went down I was forced to start Kevin Faulk and Sproles as my 2 RB's.

I had Welker, Wayne, Calvin....

I thought I made a good deal of Calvin for Brown and Berrian.

A week later Brown went down for me and I was back to starting Faulk and Sproles.

So I dealt Welker for Jennings and Charles (Key to get a good wr back in that deal).

But I was still starting Sproles.

So I dealt Shaub for Barber and Carson.

I am going with Favre anyway so I felt it was vital for me to deal for another RB.

Now my lineup isnt terrible and I have the 3rd best record overall. Once again I'm stuck in TTP's division. So that sux.

Favre
Barber, Charles
Wayne, Jennings, Berrian
Miller, Boss

Not terrible.

rjt721

EOG Master

Mo's Team being 3-8 cant be the best team

RJT got all of MC's good players somehow

Gamer/Retards have game last week of season. Will be fun if its for the playoff birth

Tripps team in big trouble

It sounded like Mo's was ripping Cees team to me

RJT you win that division you playing me first round pal so get it done12io4j2w90
Thank god for trades because the team I drafted was awful.

TN will stomp gamer. gamer's team is MJD and nothing else. And gamer's teams always choke. He's the Patrick Ewing of fantasy sports.

rjt721

EOG Master

MC done. He won with smoke and mirrors. Gave his good players to Rj which cost me a win. I played allstar team of MC/Rjt. Got tag teamed in the loss.

Could you imagine how many posts we would have seen if someone else in this league scored 2nd most points this week and lost?

Good times.

Not sure who you're referring to. Does his name start with "mo" and end in "me"?

tripp

EOG Master

TN will stomp gamer. gamer's team is MJD and nothing else. And gamer's teams always choke. He's the Bill Buckner of fantasy sports.

Fixed it for ya. 91023i2ndw;l

rjt721

EOG Master

MC, you did fine in our deals. I think you got the best of the Ronnie deal. Only reason I did that deal is my team wasn't winning and I wanted to shake things up. Just bad luck for you that he got hurt.

You had no need for Schaub and got a pretty good RB and decent backup QB if something happens to Favre.

Maybe you could have got more for Welker, who's probably the best receiver in PPR, but you got some nice parts. Charles will be huge down the stretch. He has a great schedule the rest of the way.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Good times.

yeah that is brutal. Some how guys want wins with always scoring one of the lowest scores of the week again.

You gonna get in. Just wish I had Gamer again to help ya out:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

TN will stomp gamer. gamer's team is MJD and nothing else. And gamer's teams always choke. He's the Patrick Ewing of fantasy sports.

Gamer cant close a deal. Must be a horrible wing man at the bars

Timetopay

EOG Master

MC, you did fine in our deals. I think you got the best of the Ronnie deal. Only reason I did that deal is my team wasn't winning and I wanted to shake things up. Just bad luck for you that he got hurt.

You had no need for Schaub and got a pretty good RB and decent backup QB if something happens to Favre.

Maybe you could have got more for Welker, who's probably the best receiver in PPR, but you got some nice parts. Charles will be huge down the stretch. He has a great schedule the rest of the way.

This may all be somewhat true but even if so I wished the fighting MC's would have spread out trades with teams instead of giving Shaub,Johnson,and Welker to the same guy.

Instead of pantload brown he could have had Jones or Pierre from me. He would have been in a hell of a better spot now:shoot:

MC trade me Wayne damn it:fuck:

rjt721

EOG Master

I offered MC all those deals. Knew he desperately needed a RB and took advantage of it. My team improved so much because of the waiver wire moves I made. Got Charles for nothing and used him to get Welker. I owned Forsett all year when he was owned in about 2% of leagues. When he got the starting job, it allowed me to trade Barber for Schaub. And I traded Ronnie because Ricky had looked better than him in recent weeks.

biggamer3

EOG Master

You guys are underestimating the Ubaldos

RJT, Turner is nothing?

when he comes back for his cupcake schedule down the stretch i will be tough to beat.

Gotta beat Joey this week though or i am done

rjt721

EOG Master

Turner's good but he's hurt. High ankle sprains don't go away, especially when your 400 lbs.

joey's going to love knocking you out of the playoff race. :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

baskets is so easy. My team is so well rounded its sick.

pissed still I missed out on jennings on the ww

dude is top 20 talent for free

J

joeybagadonuts

Gaymer has no chance against me this week.

I can't wait to knock him out of the playoffs. Someone gimme some trades so I can win for sure.