Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

woah mo ended up losing??? haha oh man what a league. how'd that happen?

makes it a three man race div now. Would be surprised if RJ didn't win out, but who knows. Maybe Warner plays this week for me, or Sanchez has a good game vs Carolina. Like the matchup for him and he actually has looked good to me in most games this year, he just makes some terrible decisions that lead to a lot of turnovers. he's afraid to throw the ball away right now he needs to go to Cotch and Keller a lot more. Cotch is reliable and Keller is a playmaker at TE. Should be a top 5 te but doesn't get the passes.

mo has some nice matchups this week though. Peyton vs Houston should be 60 pts.

biggamer3

EOG Master

How the fuck did CBS add 3 PASSES DEFLECTED on Tuesday

thats bullshit, and i told you guys from getgo that IDP sucked balls, for reasons like this

rjt721

EOG Master

woah mo ended up losing??? haha oh man what a league. how'd that happen?

makes it a three man race div now. Would be surprised if RJ didn't win out, but who knows. Maybe Warner plays this week for me, or Sanchez has a good game vs Carolina. Like the matchup for him and he actually has looked good to me in most games this year, he just makes some terrible decisions that lead to a lot of turnovers. he's afraid to throw the ball away right now he needs to go to Cotch and Keller a lot more. Cotch is reliable and Keller is a playmaker at TE. Should be a top 5 te but doesn't get the passes.

mo has some nice matchups this week though. Peyton vs Houston should be 60 pts.
This is so easy I won't even touch it.

rjt721

EOG Master

What's wrong with Jim Mora?

Justin Forsett, RB SEA
News: Seahawks coach Jim Mora said RB Julius Jones will return to practice Wednesday and will likely start Sunday vs. the Rams. Jones didn't play in the team's Week 11 loss against the Vikings because of a lung contusion suffered against the Cardinals; Justin Forsett started in his place and had 89 total yards and a touchdown. "We will work him in at a condensed pace," Mora said of Jones, noting that Jones hasn't been able to even exercise while resting his lungs.

tripp

EOG Master

No way i can deal Fitz for Holt and PT ttp..not close there. Holt I probably wouldn't even start, and PT splits time with Bell and Bush.

Was offered, Jennings, Barber, and Manningham last week for Fitz and turned it down so we are faaaarrrr off here. Probably won't deal Fitz to anyone

biggamer3

EOG Master

Stallions, i am saving that post you made for bulletin material for my Ubaldos for when we meet up in playoffs

There will be hell

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2LwLFWYbqQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2LwLFWYbqQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer there is no shot we meet.

Even if you get there your first round match up VD.

Game over.

I was hoping to get Mo again just to have an epic playoff thread but looks like I will end up with the RJTloads

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm about -135 against Gaymer this week anyways, hopefully I can help knock him out of the playoffs...

biggamer3

EOG Master

not true, if i can beat Joey this week and then get Turner back i will be upper echelon squad.

PS what the fuck do i do about Roy Williams? would you start him tomorrow?

guy can get 100 yards or get 0 yards, sucks balls

Timetopay

EOG Master

not true, if i can beat Joey this week and then get Turner back i will be upper echelon squad.

PS what the fuck do i do about Roy Williams? would you start him tomorrow?

guy can get 100 yards or get 0 yards, sucks balls

you really dont have another great option anyway so I play him vs Det.

I think Turner plays this week so somehow you got to leave a spot open for him

Thanksgiving week is tough to manage

rjt721

EOG Master

No TTP predictions? :doh1

I think I lose this week. My team always comes up small. Calvin will probably play and get hurt again on the first series.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

rjt your recievers scare the shit out of me, your rb's dont this week.. mccoy has a tough matchup thank god...will be a close matchup either way

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, my WR's are good but Calvin probably won't play. If he doesn't, I'm starting Bryant Johnson. :LMAO

I liked my RB matchups until Seattle named Jones the starter over Forsett. That move doesn't make any sense. And I don't know what the fuck Houston is doing with Slaton.

I don't think Romo will do much for you. Actually wish I had Barber back for this week.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripps vs the Mo's - Tripp has big problems with this Warner situation. Dont think he ever thought about how that injury hurts his two best. He also has two dogshit running backs. Mo should win buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he wont as Tripp always squeaks one out and Mo will choke it away

Retards at the Eagles- Never saw a guy predicated to get 170 and still lose by 40. TN got a tall order this week. Eagles are stacked but his wideouts are pretty week. Gonna be a high scoring close one but think Eagles win in a closer battle

Donuts at the Gamers - Wow what a grudge match. Donuts coming in sporting his usual 2-9 but I dont think he gives a fuck. This is what he pays his money for. One shot at Gamer to fuck him and the stars aligned perfectly. Gamer has some issues with a maybe in Turner and Mcnabb may shit the bed with Wash. I think Joey by 20 and Gamer disappearing

MCs vs the Disapearing Chutes - Both have some holes. MCs RBs are miserable and Berrian on one leg. Chute actually decided to give a fuck this week and start better players but he still got problems when Eli is your gun. MC wins as fantasy karma finally bites Chute in the ass

Pantloads vs Mr.Newlywed Tuck- RJT thinks he has a strong team. RJT got some lucky trades from a desperate jewish boy. But I feel it. I feel some wedding magic rubs off on this one and the Tuckers beat the over rated pantloads by 10 to 20 points. Romo goes big vs Oak and Tuck rolls on...

Stallions vs Cee - Stallions just keep on winning. Cee put up a fun victory over the yomamamas but the fun ends. Anyone starting two Bears on his offense must lose. Stallions by 30

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Off for some Thanksgiving turkey and pumpkin pie...a little clubbing at the local hotspots...and then the Packer game which starts at arond 11:00 PM....

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys in the league....

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Off for some Thanksgiving turkey and pumpkin pie...a little clubbing at the local hotspots...and then the Packer game which starts at arond 11:00 PM....

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys in the league....

Happy Thanksgiving Viejo, hope you have a great day. :cheers

mofome

Banned

happy turkey day boys!

smith so close on so many tds but just short. driver had a big one though.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ha came to check in to say Thanksgiving and you cockgobblers still talkin shit

Happy Brid Day ladies.

Tuck - Worst point system ever to have a guy lose points on a punt return but cant gain any.

Fix it pal :)

biggamer3

EOG Master

Great writeup TTP!!! Worth the league fee in of itself!

Happy Thanksgiving fellas

Roy Williams gets 1,000% more points from his zero last week for me for a solid 1 point!

tripp

EOG Master

aaron rodgers is fucking sick. wish i took him in the 1st round. i love how the guy takes so much heat here but is the #1 fantasy player by far

yoyo catchin some breaks this week. pettigrew catches the first pass of the game and gets hurt 2 plays later and doesn't return.that's maybe 10 pts lost. oh well

unreal game by woodson today for the pantloads

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Anybody ever come back from 100 points down?

TN dispersed some steroids in the locker room today...

I was rooting for Rodgers, I have him in another league..

tripp

EOG Master

i don't know how TN's rec isn't better. his team is loaded. he's up there with vd and ttp as the top 3 teams that are clearly above the rest.

his wr's aren't great if Austin isn't performing, but having Ricky, Benson, the #1 guy in fantasy in Rodgers and even Forte and Witten who could break out at any moment. team is unreal.

i don't know how TN's rec isn't better. his team is loaded. he's up there with vd and ttp as the top 3 teams that are clearly above the rest.

his wr's aren't great if Austin isn't performing, but having Ricky, Benson, the #1 guy in fantasy in Rodgers and even Forte and Witten who could break out at any moment. team is unreal.

Viejo is right, its all about the matchups that week and injuries. I wish A Gono played more than one play this year. He was my pick for breakout player of the year.

I had Ricky put up stupid numbers last week and still lost. Viejo has me right where he wants me. Just glad I didnt pull Whitten with the bad ankle. I cant afford one more loss this season if I hope to make the playoffs.

I remember when I picked Rodgers and RJT and you were pissed because you wanted him. Then MC chimed in that he thought we were nuts and Rodgers was a reach. Oops. Maybe he should stick with Doc, Verly, Oz, and Felix.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL. And to all a good night.

ps GOOOOO AGGGGIES !!!!!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Moreno looks really good.

Fuckhalter mooches 15 carries away and gets 2 yards a pop while Knowshon is getting over 5 per carry

tripp

EOG Master

moreno is going to be a flat out stud.

tried to trade Welker for him in my keeper league so I would have Rodgers and Moreno as my keepers for the next 5-8 years but the guy wouldn't budge. Ended up just trading him for some draft picks

biggamer3

EOG Master

yep, dude had like 40 yards taken away on holdings which didnt affect run.

If he got 30 carries a game dude would be a top fantasy back THIS year