Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Fuck Romo. :finger004

if woodson didnt have a f=dream day as it was, the last FF and FR was terrible.. if he had even above average day u would have been in trouble going into sunday with 2 of your wr's putting up duds, now i have zero confiedence in winning this week...

tripp

EOG Master

i need my man Reggie to carry tuck this sunday! feel decent about my chances if Tuck can beat RJ this week. I have to win my last two games regardless but i think my matchups are pretty good

rjt721

EOG Master

Woodson was SIIICCCKKK.

Nice day for your kicker.

Going to come down to Schaub. Our RB's are all terrible.

Looks like a toss-up to me.

rjt721

EOG Master

i need my man Reggie to carry tuck this sunday! feel decent about my chances if Tuck can beat RJ this week. I have to win my last two games regardless but i think my matchups are pretty good
200 says he scores zero on Sunday.

tripp

EOG Master

hah he probably will unless he gets a few catches but idk how healthy he is.

if you win this week vs Tuck you have the div locked up pretty much. Up 1 gm on both of us and have the TB so one of us would need to win our last two and have you lose your last two

rjt721

EOG Master

You don't have much of a choice. Lynch is horrific.

Bitch Mora going to start Julius Jones over Forsett. :doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

hah he probably will unless he gets a few catches but idk how healthy he is.

if you win this week vs Tuck you have the div locked up pretty much. Up 1 gm on both of us and have the TB so one of us would need to win our last two and have you lose your last two
Welker will come up big for me and I pull out the W by single digits. :+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

he is up like a 60yard td catch from a wr, simmer down fleabag, u act like he's up a couple hundo

tripp

EOG Master

yeah but he also has the best team in the div by far imo. and if he beats you this week that means he'd have to outscore you by at least another 25 or so at the lowest i think? so he'd be up a decent amount.

im hoping for you to win though because I need mo to beat the winner to have any shot and I just think he has a better shot vs your team. In all reality though i don't see myself beating both you and RJ, and already counting this week as a loss down 40+ and he has Peyton vs HOU and I get an injured Warner vs TEN so likely wont matter

rjt721

EOG Master

I have Welker and pretty much nothing else now that CJ is banged up. I could lose to anyone (except TTP if he starts Jordy Nelson and Kevin Walter).

tripp

EOG Master

Holt may stink at this point, but how does Jordy Nelson start over him? I get the Lions angle, but isn't he just the 5th or 6th passing option?

tripp

EOG Master

no interest in reggie man, dont really see him as an upgrade over guys like stewart or caddy.

tripp

EOG Master

not really any backs im too excited about other than west on your team and he's hurt so would be tough. Like hightower because AZ scores a lot and most of the pts would go to my team with Warner/Hightower/Fitz, and Gonzo was the bigger part of that offer to TTP not hightower.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Jordy :)

I had no one playing on Thursday so I took a shot with a bum. Seemed like the kind of white guy who scores on Thanksgiving.

RJT you keep your rips flowing cause round 1 it will be me and you. By the way Slaton and Forsett cant beat out Chris Brown and a injured Julius Jones and they starting for you:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp no go on that one. Not giving u two good scorers for one and two bums.

You really should be trying to MC/RJT mode and making every week your last but you still to greedy on your trades. You aint getting in with Caddy/Stewart/Cartright combo.

You should be throwing hail marys instead of looking for top dollar.

Just my two cents

rjt721

EOG Master

Jordy :)

I had no one playing on Thursday so I took a shot with a bum. Seemed like the kind of white guy who scores on Thanksgiving.

RJT you keep your rips flowing cause round 1 it will be me and you. By the way Slaton and Forsett cant beat out Chris Brown and a injured Julius Jones and they starting for you:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Laughing at your own jokes. Who are you, KingRevolver?

Want to trade for James Jones so you'll at least have the Packers' No. 3 WR? :+whipping

Timetopay

EOG Master

Laughing at your own jokes. Who are you, KingRevolver?

Want to trade for James Jones so you'll at least have the Packers' No. 3 WR? :+whipping

No you have to learn protocol. If you tell a joke you cant laugh. If you state a fact like your guys cant beat out bums then you can laugh.

See thats not a joke,thats actually sad so I can laugh:fuck:

Where the hell does gamer hide out now

rjt721

EOG Master

Thanks for the lesson. Who knew?

gamer always leaves when his teams choke. He'll be back for bases to tell us Gallardo and Billingsley will finish 1-2 for the Cy.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tripp no go on that one. Not giving u two good scorers for one and two bums.

You really should be trying to MC/RJT mode and making every week your last but you still to greedy on your trades. You aint getting in with Caddy/Stewart/Cartright combo.

You should be throwing hail marys instead of looking for top dollar.

Just my two cents

Agreed. I am playing week to week now. You just have to get to the big dance. Once there...ANYTHING can happen!

Its like teams saving their blitzes for another down.....then the team scores before they could use it!

Timetopay

EOG Master

gamer never left.

most stopped posting here. TTP,TN, Mo, Cee barely chime in

Its just not the same as baseball. Cant talk as much shit as baseball or even basketball if we had that.

Only so many times you can tell trip Portis blows

J

joeybagadonuts

Yea, this thread basically died after bases. Easier to talk shit when you have guys going 7 days a week.

J

joeybagadonuts

Also easier to talk shit when you have a good team...that leaves most of the league out of business...:LMAO

:LMAO

Considering it looks like I will finish dead last in football now, as well as being last in bases, you might be right.

:hangt