Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Good morning guys....I wake up to see my Eagles win another nail biter....

Williams laid an egg today...probably cost me my matchup with TN but I see that all his players had a good week...no bitching there, looks like he had the best team this week...

I see Tripp will lose another one, but his Jets win...Delhomme just sucks...

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD you still have some points who havent played yet, with a shootout monday night, you still have a chance

tripp

EOG Master

looks like the playoffs are pretty much set. RJ, TTP, Viejo, and TN will be the four.

trades still open? ill trade Fitz for a 1st round pick in bases. has the Lions and Rams in the playoffs i believeoij213490

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

looks like the playoffs are pretty much set. RJ, TTP, Viejo, and TN will be the four.

trades still open? ill trade Fitz for a 1st round pick in bases. has the Lions and Rams in the playoffs i believeoij213490

I'm done if I lose?

Joey, first box of girl scout cookies are on me next year for taking down the gamers. No cookies if you do the same thing to me next week :blink:

Now I have to sweat out the MNF game with Viejo still hanging around. It took a great week by my team and an off one for his and so far the stars have been aligned just right. Now Colston will probably go for 250 yards and 3 tds to take me down.:hangt

rjt721

EOG Master

How do the playoffs work? Does the team with best record play the WC or the team with the worst record?

I want you, Stallion!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Congrats, TN and VD, rooting for you guys.

I had some bad breaks, but you guys did awesome all year

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

Deja Vu for Gheymer

<TABLE class=storyHeader cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storyInfo vAlign=top>Nov. 29, 2009
RJ
Pantloads
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=140 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD width=10></TD></TR><TR><TD>Gheymer may speak better English, but just like Ozzie Guillen, his team chokes.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Just call him the Chicago Cubs.

Another season, another choke job for Team Gheymer. Similar to the 2009 fantasy bases league, in which Gheymer famously blew the division to tripp of all people, the Fighting Ubaldo's will once again watch the playoffs from home.

A do or die match for Gheymer against his bitter rival - Team Donuts - and the Ubaldo's came up as small as Octoman's wee wee.

Reached for comment after the loss to Donuts, Gheymer could only look forward to the next bases season, saying, "After I draft Gallardo, AJ, and Billingsley in the first three rounds, my team will be unbeatable."

biggamer3

EOG Master

you little fucker, RJT!!!

i still have a 5% chance of sneaking in, if i go 2-0 and TN loses next week to joey.

Thing is, Joey has a real good team now, his record sucks but that is because of bad managing.

If he picks up ANY LB two weeks ago he beats MC, his LB his out for year and Joey never replaces him.

Brady, Andre, Grant, Joey can put up points

Congrats, TN and VD, rooting for you guys.

I had some bad breaks, but you guys did awesome all year

Thanks bud. Sucks that the top three point scoring teams are all in the same division. Could you imagine getting to play these other week divisions twice instead of butting heads between VD, me and you, and for that matter a much tougher Donut team? TTP just gets to breeze into the playoffs and that other division. Well 5-6 record leading says all that is needed to say.

J

joeybagadonuts

Deja Vu for Gheymer

<table class="storyHeader" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="storyInfo" valign="top">Nov. 29, 2009
RJ
Pantloads
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="140"><tbody><tr><td> </td><td width="10"></td></tr><tr><td>Gheymer may speak better English, but just like Ozzie Guillen, his team chokes.

</td></tr></tbody></table>Just call him the Chicago Cubs.

Another season, another choke job for Team Gheymer. Similar to the 2009 fantasy bases league, in which Gheymer famously blew the division to tripp of all people, the Fighting Ubaldo's will once again watch the playoffs from home.

A do or die match for Gheymer against his bitter rival - Team Donuts - and the Ubaldo's came up as small as Octoman's wee wee.

Reached for comment after the loss to Donuts, Gheymer could only look forward to the next bases season, saying, "After I draft Gallardo, AJ, and Billingsley in the first three rounds, my team will be unbeatable."

:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Waz up my fellas.

TN nice big win for ya. Me you and VD need to take out whoever wins that shitty division and split the cash.

Worst nightmare for all the young punks that us seniors beat them in their own game.

Waz up my fellas.

TN nice big win for ya. Me you and VD need to take out whoever wins that shitty division and split the cash.

Worst nightmare for all the young punks that us seniors beat them in their own game.

Our game is still not over. Not the way NO is going up and down the field. Just have to hope the TD's get spread out to a few others.

Didnt think about the oldest three guys in the league having the best three teams.

As a famous person once said... "Who knew"

Timetopay

EOG Master

Just remember foots was their game,added individual defenders cause us old guys didnt know anything about it,changed the rules on us, and we still beatem down.

Gamer,Cee,Yomamama,Tripp all to the woodshed.

We are Brett Favre and they are Ryan Leaf

tripp

EOG Master

without checking the site im guessing Brees almost scored as much as my entire team this week:LMAO

the worst part about having to watch leinart as your starting QB is having to watch announcers say afterward he had a 'good game' when he threw for 220 yards, 0 tds, and scored 10 pts even with having Fitz, Boldin, Breaston and Hightower on the offense to a team that gave up 35 pts in 1 Q against the Pats

J

joeybagadonuts

Im 34 Capp but I fit in with the older crowd more than the younger guys.

Im an old 34

Yea you are. 3 years older than me and you act like your a fukkkin grumpy old man.

You and Jesus having a lovers spat?

:doh1

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

without checking the site im guessing Brees almost scored as much as my entire team this week:LMAO

the worst part about having to watch leinart as your starting QB is having to watch announcers say afterward he had a 'good game' when he threw for 220 yards, 0 tds, and scored 10 pts even with having Fitz, Boldin, Breaston and Hightower on the offense to a team that gave up 35 pts in 1 Q against the Pats

Are you kidding me? 100 points??

Ouch!:+excited-

Timetopay

EOG Master

The beauty about that shit division is anyone can still win.

Yomamama sitting at 4 and 8 and can still win.

rjt721

EOG Master

Nah. I have tripp last week. Translation - Division race over. But I'll beat YOYO this week anyway just to remove all doubt.

TTP, you going to lose on purpose again to get a favorable matchup in the playoffs?

rjt721

EOG Master

Fair enough. Just don't use that strategy in the baskets league. My team is a fucking powerhouse.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah noticed you kicking ass there.

My team is pretty good but not a top team. Hopefully can just keep winning 5-4 every week

If Tripp beats you last week it will be good times and good rips