$700 second
$450 third
$250 4th

$100 Top Point Man

is that right?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I think this is what most people liked, but I don't think we ever really sorted it out:

<table id="post2409066" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 09-23-09, 04:42 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #37042 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Tuckman ******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2409066", true); </script>
I Love TTP and Midgets

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2409066" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by mofome
not bad, i would rather there be a bit more of a difference b/w 2nd and not making it to the finals.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

1st 1500
2nd 800
3rd 200

most points 500
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

biggamer3

EOG Master

I asked many many times to clear up payouts.

A month ago, Tuck told me he will confirm it and never did. I looked back and i posted what i saw as the most confirmations to payouts. I will check again to see what it was, but top points got 500 i am sure

If I make the playoffs the top four teams can decide how to chop it up. I may not be able to post that week depending on my matchups.

:+excited-

Go STALLIONS

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I think this is what most people liked, but I don't think we ever really sorted it out:

<TABLE id=post2409066 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px" class=thead> 09-23-09, 04:42 PM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #37042 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Tuckman ******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2409066", true); </SCRIPT>
I Love TTP and Midgets

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid" id=td_post_2409066 class=alt1> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: rgb(43,41,94)" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2> Originally Posted by mofome
not bad, i would rather there be a bit more of a difference b/w 2nd and not making it to the finals.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1st 1500
2nd 800
3rd 200

most points 500

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks good to me....maybe TTP posts some odds after this week who will win....and maybe get some side bets going...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I asked many many times to clear up payouts.

A month ago, Tuck told me he will confirm it and never did. I looked back and i posted what i saw as the most confirmations to payouts. I will check again to see what it was, but top points got 500 i am sure

I guess I have to put you out of your misery this week...:+textinb3:+textinb3
A couple of Benjis my way and I would rest Johnson and maybe a few others...oij213490

biggamer3

EOG Master

I guess I have to put you out of your misery this week...:+textinb3:+textinb3
A couple of Benjis my way and I would rest Johnson and maybe a few others...oij213490
a TN win eliminates me anyway. But u have me bigtime this week with my Turner Injury. Crazy how one player can affect a whole fantasy squad. If Turner stays healthy i win at least 2 of last 3 weeks.

Or even if Ryan wasnt injured last week i probably beat Joey

i cant catch a break here :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer is toast. I don't know how a team can tie twice in 12 games.

Wild card is down to TN and MC.

I just don't want to play Viejo in the playoffs.

tripp

EOG Master

fuck, if sanchez doesn't get hurt my team scores much more, at least a bit more. Clemens is so fucking useless it's ridiculous. thank god for the defense or jets would have lost tonight.

revis is such a stud it's nuts. best corner in football. almost had a couple more ints. should be def POY hands down

tripp

EOG Master

also it's a good thing tuck took out Lynch at the last minute for reggie..lynch had himself a pretty nice game

tripp

EOG Master

hah you should be good. i need you to win this week to have a shot too, so need a big day out of peyton.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

fuck, if sanchez doesn't get hurt my team scores much more, at least a bit more. Clemens is so fucking useless it's ridiculous. thank god for the defense or jets would have lost tonight.

revis is such a stud it's nuts. best corner in football. almost had a couple more ints. should be def POY hands down

Calm down Tripp and let him play a few more years...he's not even close to the top three...:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

Calm down Tripp and let him play a few more years...he's not even close to the top three...:pop:
who is ahead of him? no way anyone is a better cover corner in football right now.

revis needs to improve his run defense, but as far as covering in the passing game no one is up there with Revis. he has dominated everyone he covered

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Thats 30 yard run by Jones last play of game killed me.

he went from a 8 to a 17 on that play.

FUCK

rjt721

EOG Master

hah you should be good. i need you to win this week to have a shot too, so need a big day out of peyton.
I kind of hope I lose and you win this week. Then you'll think you have a chance and I get to knock your ass out next week. :+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I thought that's what you're doing by starting Bush and Mike Wallace. :+clueless

i am unsure who i am starting, just had to get lynch out and put a replacement in.. i should have left in lynch.. he would of had my highest rb total for the season had i :fuck:

rjt721

EOG Master

i am unsure who i am starting, just had to get lynch out and put a replacement in.. i should have left in lynch.. he would of had my highest rb total for the season had i
I started Fred Jax to make last night's game interesting. That backfired. Now Slaton's out and I have to roll with Chris Brown or Forsett sharing carries. :doh1