Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Top 12 in the NL in batting? :+clueless Unless he gets worse, he should easily do this. He led the NL in BA in the second half of the season last year. The kid can flat out hit. He'll hit above .310 and that puts you in the top 12.

Timely you keep looking stupider

If someone offered you Danks will be in top 100 in strikeouts you would probably try to get it.

Figure I throw out top 12 in nl and see if he bites2348ji23e

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TTP wears that magic mask when making deals...somehow he pulls them off making you think that you got the best of it...he is very, very sneaky and cunning..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

are you nuts??? have you figured out how to try to land guys.

Yeah i wanted him soley cause he lived by me :blink:
Did you think talking him down was going to change my opinion of him? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO It's just your excuse in case he's really good. :finger004

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely you keep looking stupider

If someone offered you Danks will be in top 100 in strikeouts you would probably try to get it.

Figure I throw out top 12 in nl and see if he bites2348ji23e

I was agreeing with you and saying Tuck was nuts to think he wouldn't be. :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely you just havent learned when guys are being honest on how they feel about guys and when they tweaking thier thoughts when they want someone.

You will learn but it will be to late for this season

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I couldn't care less about what you are lying and being honest about. I'm not going to change my opinion on someone because TTP is making fun of him.

TTP said Choo = Upton
Choo > Sizemore

TTP solidified then that the words he said mean next to nothing.

tripp

EOG Master

i actually do think it works on some people timely. the whole talking a guy down to trade less to get him. mo was a master at that last year and built up an all star team (think literally he had 8 or 9 AS bats at one point and a good staff too) but eventually traded too much and had some injury problems so his team faded

some guys fall for it though. or the whole talking up a guy huge then dealing him

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT - Where you at pal?

SP Jorge De La Rosa capped off a record-setting spring with five scoreless innings Saturday at Isotopes Park, the last stop before the Colorado Rockies head to Milwaukee for Monday's opening day. "It was pretty good, wasn't it?" Rockies manager Jim Tracy asked following a 10-4 win over the Seattle Mariners. There is no comparison between what we've seen this spring and what we saw over the course of the full season last year," Tracy said of De La Rosa, who left Isotopes Park to catch a team charter before the clubhouse was opened to reporters. "No comparison. He's that much better." De La Rosa allowed five hits, struck out five, walked two and hit a batter to improve to 3-1 in the spring and drop his ERA to 1.50 in 30 innings of work. That ERA breaks the franchise record for a spring set in 2003 by Shaun Chacon (1.64) for pitchers with a minimum of 20 innings worked.
(Updated 04/03/2010).
I'll take some De La Retard under 425 pts (his total last season) sides. In?

rjt721

EOG Master

i actually do think it works on some people timely. the whole talking a guy down to trade less to get him. mo was a master at that last year and built up an all star team (think literally he had 8 or 9 AS bats at one point and a good staff too) but eventually traded too much and had some injury problems so his team faded

some guys fall for it though. or the whole talking up a guy huge then dealing him
It's apparently easy to rip tuck in deals. :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah I talk people up, but I don't rip Coghlan hoping to change the other guys mind. Talking people up makes sense, and I'm not arguing that people do that but TTP is just a clown. :cocktail

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Yeah I talk people up, but I don't rip Coghlan hoping to change the other guys mind. Talking people up makes sense, and I'm not arguing that people do that but TTP is just a clown. :cocktail
TTP will take your eye teeth out and you won't even know it.....but I did get over on him just once....I got Zobrist from him last year....

Call him what you want, but the bottom line is he got the guy he wanted. MC and TTP have proven they are in a league of their own in trades since last year.

TTP, thanks for the props. Thats a lot of pressure for the paper boys.

Should be a great season. Cant wait until 8pm eastern tomorrow and the first dl argument.

biggamer3

EOG Master

just read the pages i missed and gotta say, mega shocked TTP picked his lover TN as best team and had himself 2nd. Couldnt see that one coming.

TTP had his 1,2 teams set before the draft even. Putting Mo last was predictable and well deserved too. Gotta say that Mo recap was spot on and really had me laughing.

So i give TTP an A- for effort on the predictions, C+ for actual predictions.

Hope TN gives him at least a happy ending for that PR job TTP did for him

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE id=post2799465 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid" class=thead> 04-02-10, 10:24 PM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #46888 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Timetopay<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2799465", true); </SCRIPT>
EOGS most entertaining poster

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2799465 class=alt1> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>TH here is who you have got and lost since the draft

Lost Got

Lester = Braun
Kemp > Morneau
Crawford > Figgins
Ibanez > Soriano
M Reynods = Rios
Jurrgens > Buckholz
Cueto = E.Santana

Dont look to good pal :finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Guy is down in every spot... Good trading there partner

Timetopay

EOG Master

just read the pages i missed and gotta say, mega shocked TTP picked his lover TN as best team and had himself 2nd. Couldnt see that one coming.

TTP had his 1,2 teams set before the draft even. Putting Mo last was predictable and well deserved too. Gotta say that Mo recap was spot on and really had me laughing.

So i give TTP an A- for effort on the predictions, C+ for actual predictions.

Hope TN gives him at least a happy ending for that PR job TTP did for him

Gamer where does your team have him beat? Thanks pal:cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

BTW Tuck there is a way where only actual DL guys can be placed on injured spot. My other CBS league has it where only DL guys are able to even be placed there, by us each player can be injured. Just change the setting, its there

J

joeybagadonuts

Call him what you want, but the bottom line is he got the guy he wanted. MC and TTP have proven they are in a league of their own in trades since last year.

TTP, thanks for the props. Thats a lot of pressure for the paper boys.

Should be a great season. Cant wait until 8pm eastern tomorrow and the first dl argument.

TN you scored the 2nd least points in the league last year and now your predicted to finish 1st. Quite the turn around. GL buddy.
:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

<TABLE id=post2799465 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid" class=thead> 04-02-10, 10:24 PM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #46888 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Timetopay<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2799465", true); </SCRIPT>
EOGS most entertaining poster

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2799465 class=alt1> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>TH here is who you have got and lost since the draft

Lost Got

Lester = Braun
Kemp > Morneau
Crawford > Figgins
Ibanez > Soriano
M Reynods = Rios
Jurrgens > Buckholz
Cueto = E.Santana

Dont look to good pal :finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Guy is down in every spot... Good trading there partner

Timely buried our team after the draft. We probably had one of the top 3 or 4 teams at that point. Now we are sitting in the bottom 5.
:shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

i have to agree that TN has the best team going into the year..

great rotation, good bats. closing is meh, but he's got some options to choose from

Timetopay

EOG Master

He crushed you man

Lester = Braun
Kemp > Morneau
Crawford > Figgins
Ibanez > Soriano
M Reynods = Rios
Jurrgens > Buckholz
Cueto = E.Santana

Braun is great but other than that he got youa hospital ward and unprovens and a guy who is finished in Soriano

Timetopay

EOG Master

i have to agree that TN has the best team going into the year..

great rotation, good bats. closing is meh, but he's got some options to choose from

12io4j2w90 - just fair analysis would make anyone come to the same point.

Carpenter goes down and Dempster sucks than it gets relooked at but right now I would trade him team for teamoij213490

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer where does your team have him beat? Thanks pal:cheers
dont wanna get into me vs whomever, since i like his team but his offense is far from special.

I think my O easily outscores his.

He has slight pitching edge with Linc, but i like my chances with two proven scorers in this league with beckett and Wain in there Prime. Carp is not too safe especially being a number two who was out significant time recently.

I like Wolf to be my Lilly of 2009, a guy who i got relatively late but will be a top 20 starter. Max is my guy who will be my Ubaldo of 2009.

Webb coming back in a few months, can be big down stretch for me if he is back. Happ too is underrated, will be a top 35 sp for sure, pitching on Phils is not even fair vs that division and that offense.

J

joeybagadonuts

He crushed you man

Lester = Braun
Kemp > Morneau
Crawford > Figgins
Ibanez > Soriano
M Reynods = Rios
Jurrgens > Buckholz
Cueto = E.Santana

Braun is great but other than that he got youa hospital ward and unprovens and a guy who is finished in Soriano

Not having Kemp/Craw for our old OF and having a clown ass maybe #5 Boston Starter is nothing close to having a stud who had a 2.60 era last year in Jurrgens.