Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

HAHA just saw MC's pitching.

Morrow, Fister, Colby Lewis, Richards

And now he is racking up points. When he had the big rotation early on he had no points. This is funny shit...

mofome

Banned

just checked one game, not a bad offer at all, if there is someone i hate more than arroyo, i have not yet met him.

i would probably drop him

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

just checked one game, not a bad offer at all, if there is someone i hate more than arroyo, i have not yet met him.

i would probably drop him

i hear ya. was basically a "throw-in"

i'll see if I have anyone else to take his place.

mofome

Banned

yeah i would drop him too.

still doesnt make it the worst offer ever. i love the one guy im getting.

mofome

Banned

maybe we can change it a bit mc. i could lose 3 and add 2 i have a guy to pick up. im not looking to add those other two though. i have bench ofs and other sps that are the same.

rjt721

EOG Master

Bums dominating today. Fister, Niemann, Pineiro. At least Morrow has a great arm. These other guys suck.

Timetopay

EOG Master

maybe we can change it a bit mc. i could lose 3 and add 2 i have a guy to pick up. im not looking to add those other two though. i have bench ofs and other sps that are the same.

glad you guys are doing deals the right way

Tripp talks about every player in every deal. Never understood why

And Gamer ah well hes a snake91023i2ndw;l

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT, you got bums last week score you 40 like uggs and willingham, only fair you lose to bums now

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha

we will do deals homey, you shoulda accepted the deal, rajai davis is replaceable on ww fool. Scotty pods was ww until a day ago, he is same points as rajai

Timetopay

EOG Master

The beauty is MC waiting in the wings to sprout with his chicken neck to gloat because the three worst pitchers in baseball are going to throw no hitters on me.

8 out of 10 weeks this strategy will be horrible. I just get the pleasure of these guys career games

tripp

EOG Master

hah if fister was on the WW right now i don't think anybody would even make a claim for him. at least nobody should

Tuckman

Uh Poster

wtf when i went to work BG had bannister in, i rooted against only to see him not on his team anymore?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

just checked in for a second, off to bed... waking up before the birds come early..Played some baseball with the kiddos tonight for a few hours, might as well have fun before i am laid up for 3 months once summer starts 2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

wtf when i went to work BG had bannister in, i rooted against only to see him not on his team anymore?
dropped the bum last night. Was actually pissed i dumped him as he started off real nice tonight, but the bum showed why he was a bum, glad he aint negs for me

biggamer3

EOG Master

The beauty is MC waiting in the wings to sprout with his chicken neck to gloat because the three worst pitchers in baseball are going to throw no hitters on me.

8 out of 10 weeks this strategy will be horrible. I just get the pleasure of these guys career games
how any of these guys got positive points is sheer luck. All of them have career ERA's of like 8.56

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

not sure what else youd want.

im giving best player in deal.

what do you see?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MO-

I offered it again...this time as a 2 for 1...so you could still pick up the guy you had in mind.

Not sure how to make it a 3-2.