Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i need to get back some of that 1k or so i lost to you last year. should be easy $$ this year considering you have 1 guy id keep on your team :btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Some pretty exciting stuff - I'm working at my job for 5 more weeks and then I'm done working there. I'm going up to my folks summer home by hawks head golf course for 50 days to get back in shape, finish all my applications and get all my job stuff together, and get away from society. Wake up, go for a run, play 18 holes, and come home to an empty house and get to work. Gonna be a good time.

rjt721

EOG Master

Guys, what are we going to do about the short week where the All-Star game falls? Division matches are that week again this year.

rjt721

EOG Master

Any scoring changes people want?

I was thinking these small changes:

Ground into double play -1
Hit batter -1 for a pitcher (it's already +1 for a hitter but no penalty for a pitcher)
Bonus for no-hitter and perfect game

Maybe a bonus for a hitter hitting for the cycle?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Still not sure why K's for hitters are -1, I think they should be -1/2 if anything. JMO. A strike out is an out just as much as any other out. Not sure why GIDP would be -1 (That's 2 outs) and have equal value of a K (1 out).

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah no changin rules we got Timely

We all know rules and like it qvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

rjt721

EOG Master

Honestly though, no one has ever given me a logical explanation for this so can someone do that for me?

Always been that way. We're not changing.

And a strikeout is worse than a regular out in many instances. Guy on 2nd with no one out and you K, the runner can't advance. Hit it to the right side and he gets to 3rd.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

3 HR game isn't a scoring option.

+5 for cycle?

How much for no-no and perfect game? 5 and 10? 10 and 15?
I'd say 10 and 15 - they should be more than any other bonus. Cycle should be 10, isn't a Shut Out 10? I think there are more of those by a mile than there are cycles.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Always been that way. We're not changing.

And a strikeout is worse than a regular out in many instances. Guy on 2nd with no one out and you K, the runner can't advance. Hit it to the right side and he gets to 3rd.
Yeah, but so is a pop up to the infield, or a ground ball to the left side of the infield, but we don't have -1 for those? It's silly to value an out outside of a double play; imo.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

So whats the story with Viejo's team? He going in with 5 keepers from his last years team?

Timetopay

EOG Master

how bad is it Brady posted that fucking thing at three sites like 9 times and only guys he got to bust on me were jman and po69

think he finally figured time to throw in towel

rjt721

EOG Master

So these are the possibilities.

GIDP -1
HBP -1 for pitcher
No-no and perfect game bonuses
Cycle bonus

Need guys to vote or nothing changes.

biggamer3

EOG Master

So I'm reading through some of these drama threads and as I'm reading Mo's "I'm leaving I got kidney issues" thread, the first thing that comes to mind is...no doubt TTP has to be here stirring up shit. And sure enough, right there at the top of the second page, there he is, posting IQ's facebook message or some shit. Dude, you know I love you, but there is no doubt you got serious mommy issues. It’s obvious the way you judge and talk down to women that you don’t personally know while hiding behind a keyboard. I know for sure Mrs. TTP wears the big boy pants in the TTP household. But that was obvious when you set up a girl scout cookie stand on the internet. Boy, you would have went bat crazy if you were around for the RoxyGurl Saga at the Rx.

I think scoring should stay the same. Fun to see how teams from past years compare to those of this year. Change scoring and we lose that. We all know the rules and chose players based on them (except Timely). If we change scoring it will benifit some keepers and hurt others.

I would be ok with -1 for HBP as it should have been that way and is a minor change.

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah -1 for HBP, thats the only change i want to see and a -10 for each week for team Cee for being a backstabbing Hoe

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think scoring should stay the same. Fun to see how teams from past years compare to those of this year. Change scoring and we lose that. We all know the rules and chose players based on them (except Timely). If we change scoring it will benifit some keepers and hurt others.

I would be ok with -1 for HBP as it should have been that way and is a minor change.
Yeah, but how would the bonus' effect anyone?

biggamer3

EOG Master

I would reward a +5 for a Complete game, sucks that there is no reward for such an important stat just because you give up 1 run in 9 innings