Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Any of you guys getting the new IPAD from Apple? What's the main difference between the new and the old besides the price and the sleeker version?

i don't even know what that is. My phone was 10 bucks also , so don't ask me on droid or i phone or w/e

biggamer3

EOG Master

I have FIFA 10. Last game I bought I think.

Will have to get the new one so we can play Italy vs Israel. :houra
fifa 11 is sickness, I hated nba 2k11, madden, mlb 2k10

Fifa and red dead redemption, only two games worth playing

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Viejo I love my iPad, I got it like 3 weeks ago and I rarely ever use my laptops anymore except for sportsopyions and grading contests. Not sure of the difference but I recommend one to everyone. The data plan is only 25 a month, and I only use that when I'm not home as it connects to my wireless while in my house.

tripp

EOG Master

Life just got even tougher on Quette today timely.

George Mason went down and Indiana St won the MVC tourney.

Mizzou st will likely still get a bid, and George Mason definitely will. If VCU knocks off ODU in the finals VCU will steal another bubble teams spot.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Life just got even tougher on Quette today timely.

George Mason went down and Indiana St won the MVC tourney.

Mizzou st will likely still get a bid, and George Mason definitely will. If VCU knocks off ODU in the finals VCU will steal another bubble teams spot.
Mizzou State will not get a bid. Tripp, nothing got tougher on Quette. They're in the tournament. They're not even one of the last 8 in according to Lunardi. They are comfortably in.

I'll bet you any amount of $$ you want that Mizzou State doesn't get a bid.

tripp

EOG Master

I have no reason to put money on Mizzou st getting a bid or not, but they absolutely should being the regular season MVC champs in a very weak field with 4 more bubble spots. If they get passed over for 14 loss teams it's an absolute joke, and i don't even think they're that good.

rjt721

EOG Master

<TABLE id=pitching-stats class=pitching-stats border=0 cellSpacing=0 summary="Pitching stats from this game." cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TH class=team-name>Oakland</TH><TH id=ip class=ip>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH id=era class=era>ERA</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class=player-name>Gonzalez, G</TD><TD>3.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

10 K and 0 hits allowed this spring.

Gio = ace.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I have no reason to put money on Mizzou st getting a bid or not, but they absolutely should being the regular season MVC champs in a very weak field with 4 more bubble spots. If they get passed over for 14 loss teams it's an absolute joke, and i don't even think they're that good.
Tripp their best out of conference win is Pacific and they played in a horrible MVC conference.

rjt721

EOG Master

Phil Coke, RP DET
News: Tigers SP Phil Coke looked good for a third straight spring start Sunday when he held the Phillies to just one run on four hits over four innings. Coke struck out one.
Analysis: Coke now has a 2.00 ERA and 0.89 WHIP through nine innings this spring, allowing eight hits. There doesn't seem to be any chance of him losing his rotation spot if he keeps this kind of form up, so while he only has a single start under his belt at this level, he's worth a look in AL-only formats.

Tripp, I don't even know what to do with all this pitching. Too bad you can't relate.

tripp

EOG Master

RJ posting updates about a guy that is "worth a look in AL-only formats" is funnies.:yay

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp their best out of conference win is Pacific and they played in a horrible MVC conference.
I agree the MVC sucks this year, but they still can't get passed over being the reg season champ in a conf that has done very well in the tourney, and having very few OOC losses for 14 loss teams.

And for as good as the Big East is and how deep it is, I think it's getting overplayed a bit. I will be shocked if a Big East team wins the tournament as there are no real strong high end teams imo. A lot of good teams, which makes for a deep conf, but nobody that i would feel confident in winning 6 straight neutral site games against good teams.

The top teams are who? Pitt, Ville, Cuse, and ND? All very tough, but not sure these are teams that could be hoisting the title come April.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Timely,

CC and Miggy will be the 2 hardest guys on my team to send packing. I might overvalue them a bit.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

MC...we have fallen further apart in our deal...looks like it isn't going to happen....can't believe TTP turned down Longoria

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC...we have fallen further apart in our deal...looks like it isn't going to happen....can't believe TTP turned down Longoria

No problem my man. I like Longo...

Just cant justify dealing Victorino, Garcia, and Baker/Niemann for him when I already have Aramis at 3rd and Fielder at DH.

If you can think of something else, send my way. You know I counter if its close.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No problem my man. I like Longo...

Just cant justify dealing Victorino, Garcia, and Baker/Niemann for him when I already have Aramis at 3rd and Fielder at DH.

If you can think of something else, send my way. You know I counter if its close.
That's all you want for Longo Viejo? 2348ji23e

Garcia = Bum
Baker = WW Bum
Victo = good

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Mc I replied to your offer, but we are way off. U would need to send someone else back with price thats decent

tripp

EOG Master

sent something mc

maybe what i sent ya helps ya get your longoria deal done also

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tommy Hanson, SP ATL
News: Braves SP Tommy Hanson didn't allow a hit in three innings of work Sunday as he made his second spring start. Hanson walked one and struck out one as Atlanta blanked Washington. "I feel like I'm ahead of what I've been the last couple of springs, as far as how my body feels and how my arm feels," Hanson said. "I felt really good with my fastball. I felt really fast. I think the main thing for me is to find my fastball command and just get comfortable with hitters in there."
Analysis: Hanson looked like a world-beater on Sunday as he had his breaking stuff working and his solid fastball, too. After struggling down the stretch in 2011, Hanson appears to be nicely focused this spring and ready to show he's one of the best young starters in the game this season. He is being drafted as a top-20 Fantasy SP this preseason, and for good reason