Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i dont know who else you keep with braun out so long. maybe you keep him and just hope you make the playoffs.

i guess gio is an option but iffy away from oakland. maybe go risky with kimmy

tripp

EOG Master

I might keep ohlendorf just cause my other 4 keepers are so good. big year coming, i can feel it

rjt721

EOG Master

Are you slow? 50 games is nothing in a keeper league. Obviously Braun is a keeper. He's a top 3 bat.

tripp

EOG Master

Are you slow? 50 games is nothing in a keeper league. Obviously Braun is a keeper. He's a top 3 bat.

i thought ttp wanted to get rid of keepers after this year though?

if that happens you are keeping him for just this year and he is missing 1/3rd of it and also has zero protection in the lineup now.

who is gonna stop teams from walking braun? Casey mcghee?

50 games is 33% of the fantasy season at least prolly even more. I prolly wouldn't keep braun if i had em

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lol we made it keeper last year and many trades were for that reason for years beyond like Pineda. Not fair to change it back. Ps I hate my keepers so I would not mind a switch back

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Gotta be a keeper.

I traded for Strasburg (and Pineda) because this is a keeper league.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

No problem...finishing last in a keeper league gets you the same coin as finishing last in a non-keeper format:lock::LMAO
First off - that is absolutely not true. Finishing last in a non keeper league is brutal. But finishing last in a keeper league can orove to be a positive thing for the future, depending on what keepers you were able to amass. Furthermore, in our league its a reverse order draft.Viejo- who did I have to give up for Strasburg? Pineda? Did the guys I send you help you make the playoffs? Are you keeping any?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Also you forget he cant be near the team or facilies for the 50 games so he gonna be rusty as fuck and never in a groove all season

Timetopay

EOG Master

Keeps are done after this year or I hitting the highway.

Or now that I understand it I abandoning my team if i start out slow so I can trade for better keepers and first pick

:shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I dont think braun is a keeper for this year. If you have no other options then of course he becomes one. But if you do then you can draft him in the 1st or 2nd round. Missing 50 games is rough.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Keeps are done after this year or I hitting the highway.

Or now that I understand it I abandoning my team if i start out slow so I can trade for better keepers and first pick

:shoot:

That is part of a keeper league. Once you realize your team will not make the playoffs because you fucked up on trades or in the draft its time to deal for the future. Last year was brutal and I had very little fun because my team was terrible. Luckily I was able to get Strasburg and Pineda.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper whats part of a keeper league. To throw in the towel and cost other guys a shot at the playoffs by throwing out garbage.

Come on now.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i thought ttp wanted to get rid of keepers after this year though?

if that happens you are keeping him for just this year and he is missing 1/3rd of it and also has zero protection in the lineup now.

who is gonna stop teams from walking braun? Casey mcghee?

Casey going to have a rough time protecting him from Pittsburgh....

rjt721

EOG Master

First off - that is absolutely not true. Finishing last in a non keeper league is brutal. But finishing last in a keeper league can orove to be a positive thing for the future, depending on what keepers you were able to amass. Furthermore, in our league its a reverse order draft.Viejo- who did I have to give up for Strasburg? Pineda? Did the guys I send you help you make the playoffs? Are you keeping any?
Random next year

rjt721

EOG Master

The good players are able to win now and still have top keepers for years to come.

Maybe some of you slappers just don't know bases. :finger004

Timetopay

EOG Master

Well lets just make this shit dynasty. Be real men and lets keep our whole teams

F this nonsense of 5 guys. wtf does that prove:shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i say after this year we drop it back to say 3 guys, keeping 5 guys each year just sucks ass..i dont care about this year but going forward change it up each season.

did someone already pay for the league?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i think having a set draft day sucks, as the best part of the league is the 3 week draft and all the bitching..

whos holding the loot this year?

rjt721

EOG Master

Well lets just make this shit dynasty. Be real men and lets keep our whole teams

F this nonsense of 5 guys. wtf does that prove:shoot:
No draft at all. What a fun league that would be. :shoot:

Stop trying to change everything because your team sucked last year. Thanks, pal.