Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I think the 3 last place teams should each be put in their own divisions and then they can draft (take turns picking guys) for their division. Would be interesting to see who they would want to play against and probably the fairest way

tripp

EOG Master

i like that idea a lot actually.

so the division drafters would be 1) joey, 2) mc, 3) tuck, right?

Timetopay

EOG Master

So I think these are the changes for next year.

3 Keepers
Best Team drafts first so inverse order
Worst Teams pick divisions next year

So next year Tripp,Gamer,Brick/Timely?

tripp

EOG Master

3 Keepers

3 keepers- right
inverse order- wrong, random order next year
worst pick divs- hopefully we are doing that for this year. no reason not to

and please never put me in a group with those teams again. TYIA

Timetopay

EOG Master

:LMAO

Love tainted championships

That makes it revert to the previous champion for a real winner

THE DEFENDING CHAMPS ARE BACK!!!:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

3 keepers- right
inverse order- wrong, random order next year
worst pick divs- hopefully we are doing that for this year. no reason not to

and please never put me in a group with those teams again. TYIA
Okay pal, keep pretending like your vote counts.

I laughed so hard I cried a bit on the TTP rips. I'd say he's spot on. I have been living off my 1st season victory and haven't done dick in years. Put up or shut up time is right for me

I think the 3 last place teams should each be put in their own divisions and then they can draft (take turns picking guys) for their division. Would be interesting to see who they would want to play against and probably the fairest way

I like this idea too. But "if it's not broke , don't fix it" Signed TN

3 Keepers

you forgot switch to yahoo/espn so Tuck man melts down and quits the league :houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

3 Keepers

I thought you said the worst teams pick divisions? Man I've missed a lot. Got an hour or so. Someone quickly fill me in as to why we went down to 3 keepers.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5 best keepers in the league this year - given that Wain is as healthy as they're saying. I can't even blow that with a draft. I need to have more late-night Cee trades.

5 best keepers in the league this year - given that Wain is as healthy as they're saying. I can't even blow that with a draft. I need to have more late-night Cee trades.

lol, verly had his best season ever. A little luck came with that deal....

We aren't down to 3 keepers , some guys are just hoping that we would be someday

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I know this year were not, but I'm asking about next year as some seem to think that's a guarantee.

Verly definitely got a little lucky last year but Greinke was unlucky and my 3rd starter should be much better with Wain.

Buster is the key to the offense. Need him back.

tripp

EOG Master

we need to have a vote about the 3 keepers issue. some seem in favor, some seem to not like it. just vote and it's done with.

the three worst picking the divs seems set as so far i think everyone has agreed that has commented on it. so lets get going and joey picks his first division opponent first

tripp

EOG Master

bricker trust me pal you want 3 keepers or else you're stuck keeping grienke for 10 years

I know this year were not, but I'm asking about next year as some seem to think that's a guarantee.

Verly definitely got a little lucky last year but Greinke was unlucky and my 3rd starter should be much better with Wain.

Buster is the key to the offense. Need him back.

Yeah, both guys were nice calls regardless. Will be interesting to see on Posey. I hate the giants O so much

we need to have a vote about the 3 keepers issue. some seem in favor, some seem to not like it. just vote and it's done with.

the three worst picking the divs seems set as so far i think everyone has agreed that has commented on it. so lets get going and joey picks his first division opponent first

Breaksman no votes or league pays. Too busy watching his brother linsanity on TV to care on bases

Timetopay

EOG Master

We started a league that was non keepers.

The braniac decision to switch mid stream and do keeps without losing that round picks is idiotic.

It leads to Madcapper situations like last year and i aint happy:scooter

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

We started a league that was non keepers.

The braniac decision to switch mid stream and do keeps without losing that round picks is idiotic.

It leads to Madcapper situations like last year and i aint happy:scooter

When I brought up losing the round, which is how almost all leagues work, no one was interested. It would help reward guys for good late-round picks over just keeping the 5 best. We can't really change that now though, unless we got rid of keepers entirely one year and start over the next.

Tripp already starting his Greinke hate.

tripp

EOG Master

i like having keepers it just sucks when the draft pool is so bad with 5 keepers. im gonna get dan uggla in the 1st round

tripp

EOG Master

So right now for 3 keepers it's:

3 keeps: tripp, ttp
5 keeps: timely, cee

tuck and viejo i think wanted 3 keeps but not positive. then tuck can just get his pop dukes to vote for 3 keeps also

So right now for 3 keepers it's:

3 keeps: tripp, ttp
5 keeps: timely, cee

tuck and viejo i think wanted 3 keeps but not positive. then tuck can just get his pop dukes to vote for 3 keeps also

Can't wait til tuck and his dad do rip deals like they do in football. I'll give a nice who knew to the people who kicked out chutey

tripp

EOG Master

so you think chute should still be in the league cee?

didnt know tuck and his pop dukes were shady like that though, me and you will have to keep our eyes out for that shit

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Can't wait til tuck and his dad do rip deals like they do in football. I'll give a nice who knew to the people who kicked out chutey

So you still think Chute should be in the league? :shoot:

Who picks Dan Uggla in the 1st round? There were plenty of good players available last year. Hell, the #1 bat in the league was available and wasn't even picked 1st. The "no good player" excuse exists every year but it makes no sense. There are always plenty of damn good players and pitchers to draft.

Chute paid every time and his 2 posts a year in the thread were > Books. Also him not dealing is better then insider trading between father and son. So.... not sure what the big deal is.

He ripped Joey on the side I heard and that's fine with me as it has nothing to do with this league.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Damn, Cee questioning the integrity of Tuck while defending Chute's. It's like Sandusky's wife questioning the integrity of the kids he raped. Zing.

tripp

EOG Master

he stiffed joey for a large amount, how is that no big deal?

also the guy is a scumbag and didn't always pay on time. the one year i was holding he used the its in the mail excuse on me 3 or 4 different times, saying shit like "oh sorry just realized it got sent back, i was missing a stamp apparently LOL, will send it back out tomorrow" only to hear back 3 weeks later that "totally forgot man, sorry. my knee just been in bad shape, ill get it out soon"
:shoot:
i wouldnt even have had a problem if the guy said he needed some time cause ive obviously been there myself, but the fake in the mail stories were ridiculous

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

To be fair, I just let an envelope sit in my mailbox for 2 weeks because my mail was apparently being forwarded to Michigan, so no one ever came by my mailbox to pick it up. That being said, Chute is a fag and a piece of shit liar who needed to go.