Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Saying Tuck and Pops will cheat reminds me of the good old days when Mo and Cee were a team:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely the whole dynamic changes with keeps

Just not as fun to never be able to go after certain guys

Albert,Doc,Gordo

Untouchables :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

to that point though i really think 3 is the best of both worlds. still get to keep your favorite guys, but it wont kill the player pool too much for the following year. also wont destroy owners that lose all their keepers during the season and end up keeping rich harden and matt garza

im ok with whatever the majority decides but people need to f'in vote since we've had this discussion going for weeks now on future keepers

J

joeybagadonuts

he stiffed joey for a large amount, how is that no big deal?

also the guy is a scumbag and didn't always pay on time. the one year i was holding he used the its in the mail excuse on me 3 or 4 different times, saying shit like "oh sorry just realized it got sent back, i was missing a stamp apparently LOL, will send it back out tomorrow" only to hear back 3 weeks later that "totally forgot man, sorry. my knee just been in bad shape, ill get it out soon"
:shoot:
i wouldnt even have had a problem if the guy said he needed some time cause ive obviously been there myself, but the fake in the mail stories were ridiculous

Sounds familiar.

Chute is a brokedick scumbag.

tripp

EOG Master

joey we need your vote on keepers (5 or 3 for next year) and you have first pick on who you want in your division this year. Only guys you cant take are mc and TM

J

joeybagadonuts

I vote for 3.

Need to take a quick look at teams before I choose who I want in my division, but I'm leaning to pusssCee

tripp

EOG Master

voting so far:

Three keepers: Tripp, TTP, Joey, VIejo (4)
Five keepers: Timely, Cee (2)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely the whole dynamic changes with keeps

Just not as fun to never be able to go after certain guys

Albert,Doc,Gordo

Untouchables :shoot:

Gordo and Gordon now. :btj:

Why would you want Doc anyway? Also, wasn't Pujols really close to being traded this past year? Even if we go down to 3 keepers, guys like Doc and Albert aren't gonna be available.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Viejo trades away every keeper in anger due to one bad start or game - of course he's against it.

TTP's team fell off the planet last year, and his keepers are shit - of course he's against it.

Tripp's best keeper has thrown 2302024 innings in the last 6 years and is on his way down - of course he's against it.

Joey... it's a struggle to find 2 good players, none the less 5 for Joey - of course he's against it.

biggamer3

EOG Master

My keepers suck, my vote is for 3 keepers next year, if i had better ones i would have stuck with 5 :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

Please, my team is set up better if we go to 9 keepers, not 3. I'm already dropping Price and Gallardo this year, with 3 there is no way I could keep Doc/Weav/CC all for next year also (not that i plan to have all on my team by opening day even).

The draft is just supposed to be the most fun part of a league and with 3 keepers it will bring more back to it. I understand the point of there still being plenty of guys available, but people like being able to draft the big names.

biggamer3

EOG Master

best way to run keepers is way me and MC had always said before Mo became a dictator and ignored us, to keep guys at the rounds they were drafted

J

joeybagadonuts

Viejo trades away every keeper in anger due to one bad start or game - of course he's against it.

TTP's team fell off the planet last year, and his keepers are shit - of course he's against it.

Tripp's best keeper has thrown 2302024 innings in the last 6 years and is on his way down - of course he's against it.

Joey... it's a struggle to find 2 good players, none the less 5 for Joey - of course he's against it.

Settle down, son!

Don't turn into TTP.

tripp

EOG Master

Two more votes for 3 keepers and it's a done deal.

Still need votes from Tuck, Books, RJT, MC, and TN

rjt721

EOG Master

My keepers suck, my vote is for 3 keepers next year, if i had better ones i would have stuck with 5 :LMAO
Of course. It's the same as reverse or random draft order -- the shitty teams will vote reverse, the good teams will want random.

You don't change rules in the middle of a keeper league.

There are 2 options -- it's 5 keepers or we start over and it's not a keeper league at all.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Rjt is putting his foot down on keepers, his way or no way

Cee saying im gonna cheat, isnt that lovely

rjt721

EOG Master

Are these all taken care of?

Cee:
$50 - Total points w/ Timely

Gamer:
$150 - Total points w/ Tripp (double or nothing from foots)
$150 - Total points w/ TN
$100 - Hanson vs. Price points w/ Tuck
$100 - Pujols -93 points over Greinke w/ Timely
$100 - Total points w/ Timely
$100 - Total points w/ TTP
$100 - Best record w/ TTP
$50 - Hanson vs. Danks points w/ Timely

Timely:
$100 - Beckham vs. Zobrist points w/ TTP (min. 140 games)
$100 - Greinke vs. Haren points w/ TTP (min. 175 innings)
$100 - Greinke +93 points over Pujols w/ Gamer
$100 - Total points w/ Gamer
$50 - Total points w/ Cee
$50 - Danks vs. Hanson points w/ Gamer

Tripp:
$150 - Total points w/ Gamer (double or nothing from foots)

TTP:
$100 - Oswalt/Wells vs. Holliday/Lewis points w/ Viejo
$100 - Zobrist vs. Beckham points w/ Timely (min. 140 games)
$100 - Haren vs. Greinke points w/ Timely (min. 175 innings)
$100 - Total points w/ Gamer
$100 - Best record w/ Gamer

TN:
$150 - Total points w/ Gamer

Tuck:
$100 - Price vs. Hanson points w/ Gamer

Viejo:
$100 - Holliday/Lewis vs. Oswalt/Wells points w/ TTP

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I won my first and only side last year, i assume Gamer will just send my $100 when he pays for the league fees this year

gamer owes me $50. I thought our bet was $100 so I cancelled it with the contest he won that I ran for $100

TTP owes me $100 from a post up contest I paid for. Good luck on collecting that one though :finger004

Why havent we started the slow draft?

Just get the damn thing started and on whatever day RJHitler says the final draft is we finish it.

You guys are talking about 3 or 5 keepers for the 2113 season right?

J

joeybagadonuts

TImely, did Gamer pay his debt to you?

Did you pay RTJ?

Any other slowpay/stiffs that need to get resovled before we start the 2012 season here?

:+clueless