Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp and MC are like 8-year old kids who nag their parents weeks before Christmas to let them open presents early. :shoot:

c'mon now commish, over half the league has said they would like to get this shit going and start the draft even if it is early

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp, what is the point of starting a draft before spring training even begins? We did last year and it was horrible.

Just a couple degens in the league who can't wait a couple weeks.

Can't you start a few more fascinating contests with Moldy to keep yourself busy for a few weeks? :houra

tripp

EOG Master

I don't know, this thread just got going recently and now people are hyped up to draft and trade.

I'd make a terrible drug addict. Probably OD the first night.

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT control freak

Bricker actually you are now seeing how Tripp does trades. Just tries to wear down someone with a constant assault

Integrity

EOG Master

RJT already sending me messages trying to make sure I don't advise douchenuts too much.

That boy scared already!

J

joeybagadonuts

Tegs
$500 contract bonus for you if we get 1st place.

$100 bonus as long as we finish higher than PussCeeeeeeeee

Integrity

EOG Master

lol, maybe

these guys are alright, but i'm in some pretty tough leagues with guys at or above tripp/rjt's level

so, we'll see what's up

i'll make sure joey has a draft plan...or perhaps execute it he doesn't wanna draft if i'm not busy

and while i have a tendency to take risks in deals, i'm always 3 moves ahead

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs
$500 contract bonus for you if we get 1st place.

$100 bonus as long as we finish higher than PussCeeeeeeeee

cee's smart with the bases

he's a lil laidback n casual though. i'd venture to think he doesn't deal much, so we'll have a good chance at finishing above him

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

YeAh Joey, this league is different - especially scoring wise. Tegs already knows guys he's played against are better than guys in this league... Before even playing in it. Good to hear... Hippie too caught up in minor league baseball to play in the big leagues.

Integrity

EOG Master

i know the personalities of most everyone involved...that tells a lot about their game play

plus, chute used to always have me check stuff before and discuss offers n what not...so i do have a feel for these dudes

i have played in points leagues before tho mostly h2h cats and roto

i dont mean to come off as brash or anything, but im also not gonna act like this is the greatest league ever either....im sure it's tough, but there's a lot of tough leagues out there

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah that advice you gave chute was quite apparent. What does someones posting personality have to do with fantasy baseball?? Tegs with the pscyh readings before trades.

Integrity

EOG Master

Chute didn't always listen. He had some slick moves though from what I remember. However, I didn't take up an interest to be more intimately involved or else he would've been more active.

Personality tells everything about a person and can be applied to every situation. Fantasy baseball is a game, but it's run by people so thus, if you can work people, you can work the game.

For example, you and mo are extremely passionate people. And when you believe something, you wanna see it through. That thinking is why Mo would always go after the hyped up dudes and why you take chances on dudes like Gordon Beckham that you believe in.

Now, you're a smart baseball guy, but there's a wrinkle to your personality that carries over into the game..

tripp

EOG Master

dont listen to these guys tegs. most of them are fantasy squares. only guys you have to worry about are me, rjt, tn, sometimes MC, and possibly timely if he can repeat his buster douglas moment from last year and steal another couple aces from Cee

rest dont know what they are doing, especially ttp, as you can tell by his keepers

Integrity

EOG Master

yea, you/rjt are the ones im worried about

mc likes the young dudes if i remember right. gaymer is a hype machine.

cee/ttp will prob be too inactive on the trade market to make any real noise.

could be wrong tho....i do know one thing....dont wanna spend all year arguin with timely about every lil thing in here!! he's cool and all but is always this wound up in here? haha

Integrity

EOG Master

be classic if tegs finishes last...joey does he get a bonus for that?

lol if he finishes last with my help....i'll prob quit playing fantasy altogether....and im good at fantasy

co-created the most in depth, realistic fantasy league around, with salary, contracts and all that good stuff

finished 3rd in an ultra tough roto league last yr after taking over the worst team in the league the year before.

helped give royalfan advice during his 250k win yr...so, if he trusts me, i think i'll be fine...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ur already an idiot. I draft guys like beck Because i like rooting for him, no other reason. It is a game so I'll joke around and take my guys because I'm good enough to overcome it. I trade anyone - danks is my favorite player and I talked him up enough the past 2 years that he was a key piece in trading for verly. Ur in over ur head already, but it'll be fun reading ur 5 paragraph pysch breakdowns before trades. Join Tripp in the self proclaimed shrink section, and enjoy the bottom this year.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Also you'll quit the league if u think I'm being hard on u. U come in as a self proclaimed fantasy genius and can't take a little heat. Grow a pair or you'll be sitting On the sidelines quick. Settle down Matt berry.

Integrity

EOG Master

see, this is what i was talking about....how do you guys put up with this? annoying

timely, you prejudge me on every lil thing and are always on my case. whats ur deal man? it's like you feel if you diss me, others will look at you better or something, idk. but for some reason, you're always very defensive with me

and calling me an idiot but talking about making idiotic moves is well....you get the idea.

anyway, im not gonna waste my time arguin' with ya and putting up with ur confrontation on every lil thing...

imma advise joey and you'll see the results...but, if this is a men's lg, please, leave the lil boy drama out of it.

i like to have fun, talk sports and joke around, but having to put up with childishness is no bueno

have a good nite

Integrity

EOG Master

and no, i won't quit......but i just wont post in here.

im a competitor and dont like losing. ill have joey in good shape

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Haha Jesus, teG's isn't gonna survive Joey, what were ya thinking. Can't take a little ribbing. I take the early season lead forcing the first meltdown in 3 posts. Tegs, maybe read the threa before joining. Im busting ur balls - lightly compared to 90 percent of league rips. Ima call u marshmallow ur so soft

Integrity

EOG Master

tegs means business. glad i didnt take them in my div.

ill respond to you...im just done with timely for the nite

im a competitor and im tenacious. but im also tired of kid's leagues where its a bunch of bs

i play in men's leagues and looking forward to seeing you/rjt in action as ur the two i think are the toughest

tegs if you think this league will ever be anything other than a bunch of shit talking you have alot to learn...thought you knew everyones personality and could read how good they would be at fantasy by that, but you didnt know almost every post here would be a jab?

Timetopay

EOG Master

What are all these co teams coming in???

Who decided all these flakes can join the mix

We got enough of them

Integrity

EOG Master

tegs if you think this league will ever be anything other than a bunch of shit talking you have alot to learn...thought you knew everyones personality and could read how good they would be at fantasy by that, but you didnt know almost every post here would be a jab?

a jab is one thing...just like ribbing

the kid is always just too wound up towards me on everything...not just this thread but in 99% of his stuff to me on eog.

thought he was cool when we used to chat on aim but he's always ultra defensive to me on the forums. it's just annoying.

maybe im reading him wrong but thats how he comes off towards me.

and i hope this lg is about more than jokes...gotta be about winning too. no fun to talk a lil shit if you cant back it up

I think its only 1500 to the winner, so not that big of a deal...if you want to make trades you can come to me, but since you so sharp i will consult with timely before we deal

tripp

EOG Master

there are some sharp guys in the league and it's a lot of fun tegs but there is tons of shit talking.gotta get used to that and may take some time. timely himself quit the league at least 5 times the first year. ttp retires every season. sometimes shit gets personal (which really people should avoid and keep it about the league).

Integrity

EOG Master

I think its only 1500 to the winner, so not that big of a deal...if you want to make trades you can come to me, but since you so sharp i will consult with timely before we deal

yea thats fine.. everything joey does is gonna be something he wants though

while ill strive to win, i wanna help make him a good fantasy player himself, since this is his team after all

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This league is all about shit talking. Tegs comes in and says he's betterthan everyone not named Tripp/rjt and I take a couple shots back and he's bringing up forum stuff from months and years ago. Get a box of tissues ready for this league, because it seems you'll be needing them. As i said, grow a pair.